• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask a Stupid Question/Get a Stupid Answer

Big Octo

=^)
Simple, really:
1. Stun exactly 4367 enemies with the Longshot.
2. The 4367th time, the guy that runs the Bazaar will say that he's interested in it and will trade it for an item he thought we cold be cool and turned out he didn't like.
3. The item is the clawshot, but it gets stolen by a Lizaflos that runs to the Lost Woods.
4. Enter the woods and go North 8000 times.
5. On the last time, instead of being taken back to the Kokiri Forest, you are taken to a mysterious cavern.
6. Enter, and you will find the Lizaflos.
7. As you go up to kill him, he tells you to stop. He explains that he sold it to some Skullkid for 501 Rupees.
8. Go to the Lone Skullkid in the Lost Woods. He says he'll sell it for the same price he bought it for.
9. Because your wallet only goes up to 500, you must find the 101th Gold Skulltala.
10. Find it by unfreezing Zora's Domain, which I'm sure you know how to do.
11. Bring it to the house of Skulltala, and you'll be taken to the secret basement. Inside rests the mother, who was still a spider.
12. She'll give you the extra Big Wallet as a reward. It holds 501 rupees.
13. Scrap together the money and buy the Clawshot. Yay.

Did you get all of that?

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Harder than your mum will ever be.

If Majoras Mask 3D happens, can Global Warming stop constipation? And if so, can I order a therapist and ditch her in Yellowstone and wake it up with my ringtone? And would the world end or the moon just come to the carnival? And what if Ghirahim harnessed the power of Majoras Mask and made the Sun fall to the earth? And how come Goron Link has spikes? And to conclude this, will you anwser my questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom