• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Artists Needed for Spirit Tracks!

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
RiverZoraArtGreenChuChu_Thumb.png

The lovely artwork you see to the left is actually fan artwork created by River Zora, a registered member at the ZeldaInformer message boards.

Back in early days of the Legend of Zelda series, official enemy artwork was widely available for the original Legend of Zelda and for the Adventure of Link. In fact, the artwork was right there inside of the very game manuals that the games shipped with. Additionally, several independent strategy guides, often times created their very own artwork for use in their publications. However, as the series progressed, official artwork and 3rd party artwork have become a much rarer occurrence.

With Phantom Hourglass, there were a few pieces of artwork for the bosses within the game, but barely any artwork for the actual enemies, and it seems this will continue with the Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. This is where you can help!

If you are interested in creating fan artwork that will be featured right here at Zelda Dungeon, be used on pages at the website, and within the online Zelda community, then we can really use your help! All you have to do is check out our Spirit Tracks Enemies page, pick an enemy that you'd like to create artwork for... and go right ahead! You can post them at the Artwork Forum Thread, or e-mail me at [email protected]. ALL enemy fan artwork images will be posted here at Zelda Dungeon and proper credit will be given to all users who submit any material.

We already have a few images in the Artwork Forum Thread, but we have a long ways to go. You can still create artwork for an enemy, even if another user has already made one. I will still feature all artwork here at the site.

I look forward to all the unique and interesting artwork submissions that I will be seeing in the next few days!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom