• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anybody Here Like- LOVE Pokemon Puzzle League?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
So, lately my friend and I have been playing Pokemon Puzzle League a lot. WE LOVE playing in 3D mode, and it saddens me to know that this is the only Puzzle League/Tetris Attack game (that I know of), that has the 3D mode option. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else here loves and/or is really good at, so that way I can yap about it xD

Oh, by the way, My friend and I, when we face each other, our average time is around 15-20 minutes per round, because we can last for a good long time.
In fact, just yesterday, we played ONE ROUND for over an hour. We managed to break the timer/clock. Apparently, it stops at 59:59.
Though, quite shortly after it hit an hour, my friend ran out of matches, couldn't break the chunk of garbage I sent her, and lost.

I took a picture, because that's the longest round we have ever had.

100_0518.jpg

100_0519.jpg

I was playing as Giovanni, and she was Sabrina.
I won with my Persian. ^^

I play as three characters. (TECHNICALLY four, since Jessie and James are two separate people, and five if you include Meowth)
I play as Team Rocket (Jessie/James/Meowth), Giavanni, and Koga. ^^

Last edited:
Pokemon Puzzle League was a fair game for me, but I wasn't particularly impressed by it. It had little to nothing to do with Pokemon aside from aesthetics, and even your supposed freedom of choice appeared to influence only a couple of visuals. Want to battle with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, or Squirtle? As far as I was ever aware, it didn't matter; you just got a different-colored block to slam on your opponent's side of the field depending on which Pokemon you chose.

It certainly wasn't a bad game, but it was kind of hard for me to "love" it. It's one of those I have a few fond memories of, but not one I'll be buying on the Wii's Virtual Console to relive them.

Austin

Austin
I actually had a lot of fun with that game. I remember playing it when it first came out and staying up all night with it. I need to reacquire it at some point.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
Loved the music in the game cause no matter how hard you tried or fought not to you had to eventually say the words ...... fight it.... cant..... dont.... I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST LIKE NOONE EVER WAS..... xD

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am actually a huge fan of Pokémon Puzzle League (I am also unashamed to say that I enjoy Pokémon Snap every once in a while too...) . It is one of my favorite N64 games and I went out of my two years ago to track down a "new" cartridge for myself to replace one I had as a kid. I really love the music and the 3D level gameplay. My favorite mode though is the Team Rocket spa mode although I can't seem to defeat Sakaki (Giovanni) at all. He's too fast for me :(

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I am actually a huge fan of Pokémon Puzzle League (I am also unashamed to say that I enjoy Pokémon Snap every once in a while too...) . It is one of my favorite N64 games and I went out of my two years ago to track down a "new" cartridge for myself to replace one I had as a kid. I really love the music and the 3D level gameplay. My favorite mode though is the Team Rocket spa mode although I can't seem to defeat Sakaki (Giovanni) at all. He's too fast for me :(

Dude PKMN Snap is not anything to be ashamed of that game was so great back in the day man! Just dont tell none that irl..... i kid i kid xD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have never physically played this game before, but I've heard both positive and negative feedback about it. It looks rather intriguing, but I don't know if it's quite up my ally. Glad to hear that you had fun, though!

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This is one of the first ever games I've played. I remember being really little and defeating Mewtwo for the first time. Even today this game is a blast. Classis Panel de Pon with a Pokemon twist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom