• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio, you came in Day 3 after not saying a word all game to say something that you could've said during day 2. Why are you just now becoming active? Scared because both of your scumbuds are dead and it's just you left? Worried that your team will lose if you remain inactive?

I told you already that some irl stuff happened to me. It made me unmotivated to do a lot of things, logging onto ZD was one of them. I failed to send in my night action night 1, but I did send it in night 2 because that was when I returned to the forums because I started feeling better. Your aggressive play style as well as your inability to understand my absence during day 2 makes me more suspicious of you. I will keep my vote where it is.

I was going to do a full rundown of every player, but I almost feel like that's not totally necessary now because I feel fairly confident that one of the three, between Pendio, Libk, and Kaio, are scum based on today's events.

Based on what events? That we all voted for you? Honestly this makes me even more suspicious of you. The fact that your top three suspects just happen to be the exact three players who voted for you today.

Everything that has happened in the past few hours is suspicious af.

How has it been suspicious? You keep expressing that you find us suspicious, but how are we suspicious af? I don't think I quite follow.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Kaio-Kenshin @Tristan
I have no issue with any of your posts aside from when you are talking about "bad at reads" or not, which reads like saying x person is not good at mafia, or rather, that's exactly what it means because that's the most important part of playing mafia. That's irrelevant to anything except an ego stroke, and it seemed pretty personal to me. I just wanted to diffuse it before it became a ****fest.

Reactions: Pen

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
But why not? You have yet to say exactly why you don't trust me. Is it a gut feeling? Have I given you any reason to believe that I'm lying? Johnny was a VT, how far fetched is it actually for me to be one as well?
Well I have no reason to tryst you either. I too was suspicious of Deku as I was decided my night action. I nearly protected him, not noticing you asked the vig to get him. Actually I didn't see that until today. But in reevaluating Deku posts, something seemed very off about how he was posting. I get the same feeling about your posts. So that gut feeling mixed with the possibility of my role being redirected makes me very weary of you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Kaio-Kenshin @Tristan
I have no issue with any of your posts aside from when you are talking about "bad at reads" or not, which reads like saying x person is not good at mafia, or rather, that's exactly what it means because that's the most important part of playing mafia. That's irrelevant to anything except an ego stroke, and it seemed pretty personal to me. I just wanted to diffuse it before it became a ****fest.
All good mate.

I'll respond to your posts in a bit guys (as in a few hours from now), I've got class now and I'm going out for dinner, just as a heads up so you don't wonder why I've disappeared.

karu

Panamaniac
Pendio, Libk, so glad for you to join us. But why now of all times?
I have to agree with @Tristan on this one, Pendio popped out of nowhere not only after 2 mafia died, but also when multiple people sarted becoming suspicious of his and Libk's inactivity. It is rather suspicious.

But then again, @Tristan you seem pretty suspicious too. Going back to previous posts made by Minish:
Rereading the thread, I find it interesting that you pointed out people that posted after discussion turned serious and didn't remove their random vote, but didn't include DekuNut in that list. He had a random vote on me and posted a lot more after the game had gotten serious, before removing his vote. I was leaning town for you, but this does seem a bit suspicious to me.

I also find in a little odd that kokirion was pretty active right at the beginning, until he got a few votes on him, and then hasn't posted since moving the suspicion to Cslaught for voting for him.

I did say that I was suspicious of both of them. I'm not confident about Cslaught, but I am a bit more suspicious of him than of Kenshin. I figured that if there are two people I'm suspicious of (even if one is more than the other) and everyone else seems to be suspicious of one of them, then why not go with that person if they're going to be lynched? If I'm suspicious of them both, then I really shouldn't have a problem with whichever one ends up being lynched. That being said, after rereading through, I did come to a decision. You just happened to post before I finished typing this out.

Vote: Cslaught

I partially want to put some pressure on him before the day ends, and I just can't get over how he was so adamant about taking a risk even if it meant killing a townie and then changing his mind to being patient and waiting for someone to reveal themselves.
I know you responded to Minish justifying as to why you did include Deku, but still I can't help but find this scummy. DekuNut turned out to be scum, and you failed to mention him, only saying you forgot AFTER Minish pointed it out.

However, how come no one's suspicious of Mido? We really have't talked much about him and I don't think that's wise. With so little of us players left we cannot afford to skip someone. I'm going to reread some more see if I can find something useful. Other than that, I'm enjoying this game; I like to see the activity going on between Kaio and Tristan.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Pendio, Libk, so glad for you to join us. But why now of all times?
I have to agree with @Tristan on this one, Pendio popped out of nowhere not only after 2 mafia died, but also when multiple people sarted becoming suspicious of his and Libk's inactivity. It is rather suspicious.

But then again, @Tristan you seem pretty suspicious too. Going back to previous posts made by Minish:

I know you responded to Minish justifying as to why you did include Deku, but still I can't help but find this scummy. DekuNut turned out to be scum, and you failed to mention him, only saying you forgot AFTER Minish pointed it out.

However, how come no one's suspicious of Mido? We really have't talked much about him and I don't think that's wise. With so little of us players left we cannot afford to skip someone. I'm going to reread some more see if I can find something useful. Other than that, I'm enjoying this game; I like to see the activity going on between Kaio and Tristan.
I actually am weary of Libk. Only reason I haven't said anything YET is because I've had my hands full with Tristan's rebuttals and afterwards, find myself a little tired of the game; not because of frustration, just simply the time I spent and it starts to drag.

@Libk on one side, I can see why you would want a fair game but on the other side, why would you look out for someone you're suposedly suspicious of? Your unvote is very peculiar.

karu

Panamaniac
>Implying
Furthermore, would it not also be a mafia move to cast suspicion on your greatest threat, that is, the person that is pointing out your mistakes? Tell us, why did you vote for Kokirion after he already had a vote?

You ask why I said what I said then casted a vote on Day 1, but it's pretty obvious to me, the strategy worked. Spread out votes and the mafia will reveal themselves. Cslaught revealed himself and here you come defending him. Also, you voted for the same person, interesting.

Even if it didn't work and we got a "2nd day 1" at least we'd have townies still, rather than lynchings everywhere.
Roleblockers are definitely something to take into consideration, as well as the fact that some roles won't provide any useful information. Maybe it's just because I'm more used to playing Town of Salem where it seems like the action of roles plays a bigger part. You're familiar with the types of roles used in mafia games here though, so I'll take what you said into consideration.

That being said, I'm a bit curious about this.

You said you changed your overall opinion about Cslaught because you agree with what he's saying. Then you turned your suspicion towards Kenshin because of his contradiction. Just wondering how Kenshin's contradiction is any worse than Cslaught's as evidenced by:

Four posts saying that no lynch isn't a risk he's willing to take and that we need to be aggressive in fighting the mafia. Then there was only one post (by Kenshin) between the fourth and fifth quotes, where he goes from wanting to potentially lynch a townie to put pressure on scum, to saying that being patient and not voting unless someone gives themselves away is better.

I agree, Kenshin's posts do seem to be somewhat contradictory, but so do Cslaught's. However, at the moment Cslaught seems a bit more suspicious to me. Kenshin's reasoning feels more like a newbie townie trying to play it safe, but also trying to be active in the game. Cslaught's sudden change in opinion kinda feels like it could have been influenced by scum teammates helping him out by telling him to lay low.

Unvote

I'm sorry Tristan. I was looking for stuff against Mido, Pendio, Libk, even Kenshin but this really stood out. I've always leaned on Ken being town, and I aslo still being somewhat of a noob understand his activeness and his aggressiveness. However, if Tristan was mafia then defending Cslaught when he was most in danger would make sense, then draw suspicion on Kaio, who in that moment was and still is your biggest threat.

For the same reasons as to why I didn't vote for Johnny, I will not vote for you Tristan. You already have many votes, adding mine would make me seem suspicious, something I'm not in the mood for.

Though, like in the beginning of the game were there was a bandwagon on Koko. Pendio and Libk seem to be doing the same thing towards Tristan. They were pretty inactive most of day 2, and now they appear starting a bandwagon on Tristan; beyond suspicious.

That's what I think anyway. Pendio did give his explanation for his absence, can't remember/too lazy to check if Libk gave his. I'd like to give them time to explain themselves; defending yourselves, however, is going to be pretty difficult...

And I just realized that this Friday is going to be a Friday the 13th... would of been hilarious if Koko stayed alive till then and then it was revealed they were a SK

Jamie

Mido

Version 1
I just noticed that the once inactive crew passed me up on post count. Seems the tables have turned! :P

On this note, I haven't posted as much today due to classes starting today, but I am intrigued by the votes of Tristan. While I see some new reasoning, there does seem to be a common theme akin to something I concerned myself with before in that the entire wagon on Ken Day 1 was possible a diversion to attempt to save Cslaught. I do need to further investigate some of these new reasonings since I do think Tristan's progression on his old Ken read seemed genuine as I noted before. There's also been ramblings of new information of setup, so looking into that may help seeing what I'm not grasping here. I still think Tristan to be town right now though.

Libk

@Libk on one side, I can see why you would want a fair game but on the other side, why would you look out for someone you're suposedly suspicious of? Your unvote is very peculiar
I don't think my unvote is peculiar at all. Suspicion =/= scum let's lynch him. Suspicion is just that. Votes can be applied for pressure to get some talking going. But when someone comes along and puts him at a range where a mafia member could come around and kill him and end the day with no further discussion, that's a tme to unvote just in case my suspicion is wrong.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I told you already that some irl stuff happened to me. It made me unmotivated to do a lot of things, logging onto ZD was one of them. I failed to send in my night action night 1, but I did send it in night 2 because that was when I returned to the forums because I started feeling better. Your aggressive play style as well as your inability to understand my absence during day 2 makes me more suspicious of you. I will keep my vote where it is.
You could have come into the thread and said something though. Besides, even after the game got started getting serious, you still only posted pictures of anime girls and random fluff. There was good discussion going at that time. Even still, like I said, you hadn't said anything in the thread announcing your absence from the game, so your randomly popping in and placing a vote three days into the game was/is suspicious to me. Maybe it wouldn't be so shady if it hadn't been immediately after the second of two mafia members got killed. For all I know, it could be a coincidence, but it's suspicious nonetheless.

Based on what events? That we all voted for you? Honestly this makes me even more suspicious of you. The fact that your top three suspects just happen to be the exact three players who voted for you today.

How has it been suspicious? You keep expressing that you find us suspicious, but how are we suspicious af? I don't think I quite follow.
Like I said, it's the being absent and then popping in out of nowhere. In your case, it's placing a vote on me for something that happened during Day 1, which reads like just looking for some reason to vote someone, and in Libk's case, it's accusing me of being a redirector or accusing me of lying about being town with no real basis for it. In both cases, you both only began posting once two mafia members were dead. It could be a coincidence, like I said, but it's suspicious. Especially since you all started piling votes on me before I even had a chance to come in and defend myself. There were three votes for me in the course of, what, three hours? And these all with little/flawed evidence. That's why you guys are suspicious to me.

Well I have no reason to tryst you either. I too was suspicious of Deku as I was decided my night action. I nearly protected him, not noticing you asked the vig to get him. Actually I didn't see that until today. But in reevaluating Deku posts, something seemed very off about how he was posting. I get the same feeling about your posts. So that gut feeling mixed with the possibility of my role being redirected makes me very weary of you.
Trust goes both ways. I've claimed a role, you've claimed a role. You don't trust my claim, so why should I trust yours? For the record, I'm willing to trust your claim, but I am keeping my eye on you for reasons I've stated.

It seems your basis for suspicion on me is primarily the fact that your role was redirected? I don't like that you immediately pointed to me. Ya, you've said it's possible I'm not the redirector (which I'm not), but your first instinct was to vote for me because of a supposed redirection that could've come from anybody else. That's assuming, of course, that there is a redirector, when there may not even be one. You seemed to think a redirection would be the only way Koki could die, but that's not true. The flavour text could mean anything. There could've been a roleblocker, you could be lying about your role, etc. Jumping to conclusions is dangerous, and for the record, suspicious too.

I'm sorry Tristan. I was looking for stuff against Mido, Pendio, Libk, even Kenshin but this really stood out. I've always leaned on Ken being town, and I aslo still being somewhat of a noob understand his activeness and his aggressiveness. However, if Tristan was mafia then defending Cslaught when he was most in danger would make sense, then draw suspicion on Kaio, who in that moment was and still is your biggest threat.
No need to apologize! Suspecting people is part of the game!

And, I mean, you're not wrong. I'll just say though, if I were mafia, I would've removed my vote on Ken when it looked like there was no hope for lynching him and probably placed it on Cslaught or someone else.

Karu said:
Though, like in the beginning of the game were there was a bandwagon on Koko. Pendio and Libk seem to be doing the same thing towards Tristan. They were pretty inactive most of day 2, and now they appear starting a bandwagon on Tristan; beyond suspicious.
I'm glad we share this sentiment.

Karu said:
That's what I think anyway. Pendio did give his explanation for his absence, can't remember/too lazy to check if Libk gave his. I'd like to give them time to explain themselves; defending yourselves, however, is going to be pretty difficult...
I'm not particularly suspicious of you Karu, but watch out when you say things like the bolded part; people may take it the wrong way. For example, I originally interpreted that as you telling them to watch out because you know they're town and there's a good case to get them lynched. Things like that can easily be misinterpreted, so saying that kind of thing is unnecessary. Just a friendly tip ;)

2 late. @Tristan Ur waifu is ****, baka.
reported, enjoy your van

I don't think my unvote is peculiar at all. Suspicion =/= scum let's lynch him. Suspicion is just that. Votes can be applied for pressure to get some talking going. But when someone comes along and puts him at a range where a mafia member could come around and kill him and end the day with no further discussion, that's a tme to unvote just in case my suspicion is wrong.
^this

Sorry for taking a long time to respond senpais, I've had a busy few days.

Jamie

Because of the Nintendo Switch announcement I'm going to be late with the end of day post, just a heads up

Libk

but your first instinct was to vote for me because of a supposed redirection that could've come from anybody else. That's assuming, of course, that there is a redirector, when there may not even be one. You seemed to think a redirection would be the only way Koki could die, but that's not true.
None of what you're saying here is true either. I didn't immediately vote for you. I voted for you after you said you had no power because, again, I don't believe that. and the bolded part I never stated. I said a redirection was the only way I could think of for Koki being protected instead of my target last night, you. Pendio is dropping some other interesting hints but I really don't buy into you not having a role. Also, at beginning of day, I wasn't pointing a finger until I realized something was up about Koki being protected. And again, I didn't even talk about voting you until after you said you don't have a role.

Pendio's reasoning for voting is really shady, I admit, but I'm wondering what he's hiding as well.

In regards to Kaio.... @Kaio-Kenshin, why exactly are you still voting Tristan?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
None of what you're saying here is true either. I didn't immediately vote for you. I voted for you after you said you had no power because, again, I don't believe that.
You accused me of having a power I don't have, and when I told you I didn't, your first instinct was to vote for me. You said it's because you don't believe I have no power, but you have yet to say exactly why you don't believe it. Like I said, your suspicion of me was based on an assumption, and as soon as I countered that assumption, you voted for me. There was no real basis there, which is why I disliked your vote.

Libk said:
and the bolded part I never stated. I said a redirection was the only way I could think of for Koki being protected instead of my target last night, you.
No, you're right. I checked again and misread and misinterpreted your post initially. My apologies there.

Pendio is dropping some other interesting hints but I really don't buy into you not having a role. Also, at beginning of day, I wasn't pointing a finger until I realized something was up about Koki being protected. And again, I didn't even talk about voting you until after you said you don't have a role.
Which just brings me back to the point that your vote was based on an assumption, and little else. Why is it really that hard to believe that I don't have any special powers? Johnny was a VT, so that right there proves this isn't a role madness game. Does the existence of 2 VT's really seem so outlandish to you that my claim is that hard to believe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom