• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Eucliwood.Hellscythe.full.946466.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Ara Ara~~ Wakey wakey!!

EEEEEEEEHHH?!?! S-Some people died! Σ(゜ロ゜,)

O-Oh no... This is a real tragedy. A child died...and without her, its mother succumbed to a terrible fate as well! They just couldn't survive without the other! What a travesty ( ≧Д≦)

fELfwbr.png
xQV16Kx.jpg

Kirino and Prophecies About Bok Choy were Ushio & Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, the Town Mother/Daughter Pair.

At least we have these wonderful memories of them.

Wait, that's not all! There was another sad death last night. Wow, this is a rough one!
o2CXR7a.png

Minish_Link was Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop.

She was harsh, but of course, kawaii~~

And now, without further a---wait a second. Isn't it...a little late? Huh? Did we all sleep in? That's weird. Well, I guess there's not much left of the day, is there?
The day is half the length of the usual day.

The Living:

1. @Pendio
2. @Mido
3. @DekuNut
4. @Libk
5. @Tristan
6. @Johnny Sooshi
7. @Kaio-Kenshin
8. @kokirion
9. @karu

The Dead:
1. Cslaught02 - Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss
2. Kirino - Ushio Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
3. Prophecies About Bok Choy - Nagisa Okazaki from Clannad, one of the Town Mother/Daughter Pair
4. Minish_Link - Hitagi Senjougahara from the Monogatari Franchise, the Town Cop

The day will end on Monday, January 9th at 11:00 AM EST.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
that post gave me cancer

Anyway, with half the usual time to discuss, we definitely need to make this day as productive as possible. So I'll start off with some things.

First off, I think it's fairly safe to assume Kokirion is town. A game this size is likely to have 3 scum, but possibly 4, so while I wouldn't put it past him to bus a scum bud that early on, I find it unlikely. The same could be said about Kenshin, although I still have an uneasy feeling about him. I'll leave him alone for the time being, but I'm keeping him on my radar. Overconfidence, especially during a first game, is really suspicious to me.

Mido is somebody I believe to be town. I can't explain why without painting a target on his head, but I have a really good feeling about him.

Pendio made one RVS vote yesterday and then disappeared for the remainder of the day. He hasn't left much to look at as of yet, so I'm neutral on him. Libk has left us even less to work with, and I actually didn't even know he was in this game. I'm hoping both of them speak up a bit more during this day. @Pendio @Libk

Karu is playing similarly to the way she did during Sherlock Mafia, only less newbish. As of yet, her posts don't have much substance in them, and the only real thing I can notice about her is a possible connection between her and Pendio, mostly based on her initial RVS vote and his responses to her. Should one of them flip scum, there's a good chance the other also is. Although there really isn't much for evidence against her as of right now, so I'm neutral.

This leaves Deku and Johnny. Deku is always suspicious af, no matter what his role is, and as a result is always difficult to read. However, I can't help but pay notice to how he removed his RVS vote immediately after I mentioned people not doing so (in which I failed to mention him initially, which was a regrettable oversight on my part), and then votes for Ken. I'm not sure exactly what to think of it, but I can't help but think he got scared after I mentioned the RVS votes, which was why he removed his immediately after. But the main thing that catches my eye is the fact that he unvoted, securing Cslaught's fate. When I reread Deku during the night, I realized his play is more suspicious than I initially thought. His vote on Ken looks like him trying to save Cslaught, considering the timing of it. Even more suspect is his eventual unvote, because he must have known that letting Cslaught die would make him look good while tying up the votes and eventually resulting in a No Lynch would make him look bad. It's because of this that I think his unvote makes him look really bad, because it basically came down to let a scumbud die or end the day in a No Lynch. He knows letting the day end with no death would be unfavourable for the town, so letting a scumbud die would be a decent way to score some town points.

Johnny is a somewhat similar case, but different. His first post in the game was an RVS against me, well after the RVS phase had ended. It was clear that he knew the game had gotten serious as he said himself he had been skimming the thread, and he even quoted two posts before making his RVS vote. He then covered it up by saying he had only been skimming, but then how did he notice the two posts he quoted? What I find really interesting is that he quoted Ken and Deku in that post, basically using arrows to say Ken was wrong and Deku was right. He then later goes on to remove his RVS and vote for Ken, who was actively trying to convince us that Cslaught was scum. I know I also voted for Ken, but that's because I saw him as more suspicious than Cslaught, and looking back, I still have the same opinion about his posts from Day 1. But Cslaught's flip makes me feel a little bit differently about Ken, even if I am still keeping an eye on him.

Obviously this caught my attention from the get go. Definitely seemed nubish, or just highly aggressive. Reading through more we get that Cslaught seems to be relatively familiar with the game and is using knowledge aside from the online perspective. That being said, voting with the wagon seems to be a little too aggressive, even then, but I suppose you could use it as pressure to see where things are going.

Next we get Kaio who's on the extremely cautious side of things, also like a newer player. However, the posts seem to be a little more calculated. Maybe scum trying to keep town in the dark Day 1 and get an easier lead and possibly a better chance at driving the game towards LyLo later on.

If I were to vote right now it would be...

Vote: Kaio-Kenshin

Just feels a bit off to me. The adamancy towards a Day 1 No Lynch just rubs me the wrong way. Mostly gut feeling, but I'm just extremely wary.
I don't like this post though. Something seems really off about it. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but he seems to be defending Cslaught here whilst accusing Ken. While I was mostly suspicious of Ken for him being so adamant about Cslaught being scum, and sticking to the belief that No Lynches during Day 1 are beneficial to the town when they are in fact more beneficial for the mafia than for us, Johnny seemed to think he had some sort of crazy ulterior motive towards his Day 1 play, which I think seems really far fetched, especially from a newer player. Johnny is definitely at the top of my radar right now, followed closely by Deku (who I think has a very high chance of being scum as well if Johnny is)

So, with that said, it's time to get the ball rolling and apply some pressure.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
1.5 days........ are you trying to make up for all those endless twilights in your previous game, Jamie? It's like you have something to prove :senpaipls::sweating:

Not that it matters, I actually like it for a change! ^ ^

On to the game.
To be honest... I think it was a clever move to kill Minish, assuming the mafia did that. There were 3 votes for Kaio and 2 for Cslaught. By voting for Cslaught he made it equal and significantly increased the chance that Cslaught, the godfather, would die. After this, Mido unvoted Kaio and so got Cslaught lynched, but the chance that Cslaught would have already died (or a day later) was already high and so I think the real person who had the most decisive influence in his death was Minish. He could have so easily just voted for Kaio, plenty of people that suspected Kaio over Cslaught already to make it look credible. Kaio would've died and no one would've blamed kaio for "keeping Cslaught alive". In other words, why would he do that on day one if he was on the same team? It was not necessary. Mido, in my eyes, now also moves into the likely to be town category, but when he chose to unvote, it was merely the last push. I do not rule out he's part of the mafia and they decided last-minute that is was better to have one mafia member on Cslaught's lynch than to have Cslaught alive, likely to be lynched or night killed soon after.

Anyway, I think Minish perhaps got the strongest results out of yesterday, killing him was a clever move. This (and other deductions from the night scene) makes me suspect a number of things:
- Minish was killed by the mafia (he arguably had the strongest town-case)
- Bok was killed by the vigilante (no town-case, could've been lurking mafia)
- there is no killing third party (not impossible, but we saw only 2 kills. 1 killed an obvious townie, another killed someone who could possibly have been mafia. Quite regular vigilante/mafia picks, although that does not conclude everything)
- the mafia has at least 1 remaining highly calculated member left (killing Minish was a calculated move. Whoever killed him did not choose him at random)
- Tristan, Johnny, Mido or Deku (or multiple) are perhaps in the scum group (I think all 4 of them are calculative and experienced enough to could've killed Minish. Besides, all 4 were active enough. Pendio and Libk, for example (and others), were not. I doubt one of those did it)
- Tristan is leaning a bit more town (he is quite agressive and puts himself out there, I like it. And I think it is a town-tell.)
- Mido is leaning a bit more town (he hammered the godfather. It could be a buss move, but still, he did that on day1!)

In other words, I personally think Johnny and Deku are most likely to be scum, at least one of them. I will analyse their posts and make another post today with my thoughts about that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
To be honest... I think it was a clever move to kill Minish, assuming the mafia did that. There were 3 votes for Kaio and 2 for Cslaught. By voting for Cslaught he made it equal and significantly increased the chance that Cslaught, the godfather, would die. After this, Mido unvoted Kaio and so got Cslaught lynched, but the chance that Cslaught would have already died (or a day later) was already high and so I think the real person who had the most decisive influence in his death was Minish. He could have so easily just voted for Kaio, plenty of people that suspected Kaio over Cslaught already to make it look credible. Kaio would've died and no one would've blamed kaio for "keeping Cslaught alive". In other words, why would he do that on day one if he was on the same team? It was not necessary. Mido, in my eyes, now also moves into the likely to be town category, but when he chose to unvote, it was merely the last push. I do not rule out he's part of the mafia and they decided last-minute that is was better to have one mafia member on Cslaught's lynch than to have Cslaught alive, likely to be lynched or night killed soon after.
I think you might have confused Mido and Deku, unless I'm misunderstanding what you're saying. Deku was the one who had a vote on Ken and then removed it, thus solidifying Cslaught's lynch, not Mido. Mido, on the other hand, had his vote on Minish, which is actually why I personally believe him to be town. Ironically, these same reasons that you mention here contribute to my high suspicion of Deku.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I just want to point out that Kirino died first, not Bok. In case there was any confusion.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Holy crap I know what I'm reading today when I go over to my parent's plave to watch my little brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom