• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Girls Mafia - The Kawaii Yakuza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I have some
There's just a little bit of time left, so I'll wait til after this post to see if either of them have anything else to say and then decide my vote.

Yeah, I'm not mafia, don't lynch me.

Seriously, though, read all my posts. They describe clearly what my stance is and why I feel that way.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I have some

Seriously, though, read all my posts. They describe clearly what my stance is and why I feel that way.

I'm going to read back through and try and figure out what the vote count is at right now. Hopefully some more people post before the end of the day so they can weigh in on the situation. I'm really leaning more towards Cslaught than you right now, but I'm not entirely sure.

Kylo Ken

445390_1352563293009_500_278.jpg

You wouldn't lynch me, would you, oni-chan? I only wanted to help ~desu~

Mido

Version 1
The way I feel is this, we lynch day 1 with little-to-no info, then the night phase of day 1 they take out another townie, we're down two while just getting our foot in the door. Even if they somehow don't choose to strike day 1, we still lynched one of our own for no good reason. How anyone can justify picking a random person to lynch day 1while claiming the opposite is a scum move evades my understanding.

The thing is, the move towards a lynch isn't necessarily random, and I do not think the majority of players in this game are voting as such. You yourself pushing Cslaught as a lynch target is not random, is it? You seem to be in agreement in kokirion's assessment of him, so I hardly think your decision is random. Sure, there is always the risk that you, or any of us, are wrong in who we pursue, but this dichotomy is what illustrates the Mafia voting process.This all being said, while I think your double-advocacy of a no lynch and lynch is contradictory as far as I understand it, I don't think your reasons for pushing Cslaught as a lynch are necessarily bad if they're stemming from a similar position to kokirion's.

I think our past playing styles make us have differing views on the situation. You said you were town in your first game and played aggressively, whereas I was town in my first game and played a lot like Kenshin is. I do see where you're coming from though, and it is hard to be critical of someone that you mostly agree with.

I am suspicious of both of them right now though. While I feel a bit more suspicious about Cslaught, I'm not opposed to voting Kenshin if that's who others are more suspicious of. There's just a little bit of time left, so I'll wait til after this post to see if either of them have anything else to say and then decide my vote.

As for not removing my random vote after the game got serious, it was just a matter of not thinking about it at the moment because I had just woke up and was going to post a more in-depth comment later. If Mido had been in any serious danger of being lynched, I certainly would have realized and removed it then, but that wasn't the case. I'll keep that in mind for later games to remove random votes after serious discussion has begun.

Not a huge fan of this post mainly because of the bolded portion. If you're more confident about Cslaught, then why not stick to your guns? Given the brief time left in the day, why not solidify your stance? This "wait and see" approach seems opportunistic in that you seem too willing to roll with the consensus.

Unvote

Vote: Minish_Link

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
As for the current case on Kenshin, I've said all I can on the matter and others have too. I'm feeling confident in my vote, and thus it stands. To attempt to look elsewhere, I'd hugely consider looking at the people that didn't remove their RVS votes after the game got serious, particularly Karu, Minish, and to a lesser extent, Pendio, Mido and Bok. Though Minish has removed her vote now, she and Karu both made posts after the game got serious and kept their respective votes against Mido and Pendio for a good while. Pendio, Karu and Mido still have their RVS votes active. Bok removed his vote in his first real serious post, while Pendio and Mido have been MIA for a little while. On a similar count, I'm getting some slight vibes against Johnny for making a clear RVS vote well after RVS had ended. Post-RVS RVS is quite a bit more suspicious to me than regular RVS votes during the RVS stage.

EGMEOY Johnny, Karu, Minish

Rereading the thread, I find it interesting that you pointed out people that posted after discussion turned serious and didn't remove their random vote, but didn't include DekuNut in that list. He had a random vote on me and posted a lot more after the game had gotten serious, before removing his vote. I was leaning town for you, but this does seem a bit suspicious to me.

I also find in a little odd that kokirion was pretty active right at the beginning, until he got a few votes on him, and then hasn't posted since moving the suspicion to Cslaught for voting for him.

Not a huge fan of this post mainly because of the bolded portion. If you're more confident about Cslaught, then why not stick to your guns? Given the brief time left in the day, why not solidify your stance? This "wait and see" approach seems opportunistic in that you seem too willing to roll with the consensus.

Unvote

Vote: Minish_Link

I did say that I was suspicious of both of them. I'm not confident about Cslaught, but I am a bit more suspicious of him than of Kenshin. I figured that if there are two people I'm suspicious of (even if one is more than the other) and everyone else seems to be suspicious of one of them, then why not go with that person if they're going to be lynched? If I'm suspicious of them both, then I really shouldn't have a problem with whichever one ends up being lynched. That being said, after rereading through, I did come to a decision. You just happened to post before I finished typing this out.

Vote: Cslaught

I partially want to put some pressure on him before the day ends, and I just can't get over how he was so adamant about taking a risk even if it meant killing a townie and then changing his mind to being patient and waiting for someone to reveal themselves.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote Count:
Kaio-kenshin(3) - Tristan, Johnny Sooshi, DekuNut
Cslaught02(3) - kokirion, Kaio-kenshin, Minish_Link
Minish_Link(1) - Mido
kokirion(1) - Pendio
Pendio(1) - karu

I forgot to mention, if the votes end in a tie, then there is a No Lynch. If there is ever a majority (currently 7 votes), it is an instant lynch. I will add this to the OP.

Day ends in 3 hours guys. Get-a-voting.
@Pendio @Mido @DekuNut @Libk @Minish_Link @Tristan @Johnny Sooshi @Kaio-Kenshin @kokirion @Cslaught02 @Prophecies About Bok Choy @karu @Kirino

Jamie

Also, would like to add that No Lynch is a voting option. Also added to the OP.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Rereading the thread, I find it interesting that you pointed out people that posted after discussion turned serious and didn't remove their random vote, but didn't include DekuNut in that list. He had a random vote on me and posted a lot more after the game had gotten serious, before removing his vote. I was leaning town for you, but this does seem a bit suspicious to me.
Yaaaaaa, I actually realized that I'd missed him after he made his post in which he unvoted. Admittedly, that was a foolish oversight on my part. His immediate Unvote after I made that post though does catch my eye.
>_>

<_<

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yaaaaaa, I actually realized that I'd missed him after he made his post in which he unvoted. Admittedly, that was a foolish oversight on my part. His immediate Unvote after I made that post though does catch my eye.
I'd already tried to change my vote before that, do remember; I'd simply forgotten that I had the random vote still on Minish. Your post reminded me of that fact.

>_>

<_<

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Truly great debate right here folks.

I'll keep my eye on the thread over the next hour or so. If the vote count doesn't change, I'll remove my vote. I can see why people want Slaught dead, and, while I still have my eye on Ken, I'd rather have Slaught die than end in a no-lynch scenario.

Mido

Version 1
I did say that I was suspicious of both of them. I'm not confident about Cslaught, but I am a bit more suspicious of him than of Kenshin. I figured that if there are two people I'm suspicious of (even if one is more than the other) and everyone else seems to be suspicious of one of them, then why not go with that person if they're going to be lynched? If I'm suspicious of them both, then I really shouldn't have a problem with whichever one ends up being lynched. That being said, after rereading through, I did come to a decision. You just happened to post before I finished typing this out.

Vote: Cslaught

I partially want to put some pressure on him before the day ends, and I just can't get over how he was so adamant about taking a risk even if it meant killing a townie and then changing his mind to being patient and waiting for someone to reveal themselves.

Fair enough. The progression there still seemed a bit odd from my perspective, but your point is noted nevertheless. I do find it interesting that you mentioned Cslaught's change of operation. I never addressed it after I asked him whether his suspicion of kokirion was genuine, and as you noted, he backed off his vote. That does raise some red flags, but what also intrigues me is that he hasn't voted since. Doesn't seem as resolute a move as I intially thought.

Jamie

Ara Ara~~~~ here we are with the final vote count desu~~

Vote Count:
Cslaught02(3) - kokirion, Kaio-kenshin, Minish_Link
Kaio-kenshin(2) - Tristan, Johnny Sooshi
Minish_Link(1) - Mido
kokirion(1) - Pendio
Pendio(1) - karu

The kawaii anime girls all gathered around and picked a lynch target for the night. While there was some disagreement, there were enough people who agreed that Cslaught02 should be lynched.

Laughing maniacally, Cslaught02 had but one thing to say:
"Wherever there is hope, there is most definitely despair."

QaZakj2.jpg

Cslaught02 was Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa, the Yakuza Boss.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ANIME DANGANRONPA

The next day begins on Saturday, January 7th at 11:00 PM EST.

Kylo Ken

I ****ING KNEW IT! SUCK IT!!1! FIRST VOTE EVER IN A MAFIA GAME WAS THE ****ING BOSS! I TOLD YOU MY STRATEGY WASN'T BULL****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom