• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachel

be vigitant
During the night, several animals moved purposefully about. One in particular silently ran after Imogen, who was riding through the town in a police car. Imogen drove all the way out to the beach on the outskirts of town and stopped the car by the dock. He got out and stepped onto the deck, squinting to make out the animal he wanted who slept in a boat.

“Y-your u-under arrest,” Imogen called out uncertainly. “Come with m-me. D-don’t worry, you’ll be f-fine.” His target woke up and got out of the boat to follow Imogen. The shape that was stalking Imogen could not make out who got into the car with Imogen, and decided to keep following.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the three others at the dock, someone was picking his way across the sand toward the dock, muttering to himself about going back into insurance. He stopped when he heard Imogen arrest someone and drive away. The dark-furred animal launched into a sprint, following the police car all the way to the police station.

At the police station, Imogen got out of the car, looking over his shoulder, and dashed inside with the individual he arrested, locking the front door behind him. The one who had been walking on the sand and muttering about insurance picked the lock and followed the sound of Imogen’s voice.

The other one who was following Imogen darted up to a window and raised her paw to smash through it, but her paw went through air. She touched the edge of the window and felt jagged glass – clearly somebody had already broken this window. Senses on high alert, she swung herself through the remnants of the window frame and followed the sounds of voices, marker still in paw.

A block away, a determined skunk walked down the street, a knife hidden in his boots. He decided that the police station would be the best place to go that night, fully realizing that he could not trust anyone, not even the police.

He trotted up to the front entrance and pushed open the door, wondering why there were no lights on. He turned a corner and bumped into something furry. “Oh, man, my bad,” he said, hopping backward.

“No worries, no worries. Do you know where I might find the cells? Since I, uh, heard that they booked up someone who they think helped out Zipper T. Bunny, and I thought I’d lend a paw in interrogation. Interrogation, bang, that’s right!”

The skunk felt uncomfortable talking to someone he couldn’t see. “Sure, this way. I know this place.”

He led the other guy to the cells, and heard a voice mumbling something. Turning a corner, he saw a bulldog holding a flashlight standing in front of a cell, looking inside.

Suddenly, two figures darted toward the bulldog and attacked him, one gouging at his neck and the other slamming a large briefcase on the poor dog’s head. The skunk bowled over the one clawing the dog’s neck, drew out his knife, and sank it into the attacker. He leapt up and turned around as the other attacker ran away. The bulldog lay on the floor dead, and the skunk realized that he was Imogen. He set his jaw and took the flashlight out of Imogen’s paw and shined it on his target’s face. A shudder went through him as he saw that it had no face. The skunk noticed the marker in the dead thing’s paw and quickly drew a face on its head before disappearing into the shadows.

Imogen was Booker, the Villager Jailkeeper.
The faceless animal was pkfroce, Blanca, the Serial Killer.

Still Alive: 13
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon (replaced by Heroine of Time)
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go (replaced by PokaLink)
-Mellow Ezlo
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance

Dead: 7
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2

Day 3 Begins!

Day 3 ends on June 25 at 7:00 PM EST. As 13 people are live, it takes 7 votes for a majority vote. If majority is not reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched. The day can be extended.

Heroine of Time has replaced AvatarFlygon and PokaLink has replaced Ver-go-a-go-go. Say hi!

Musicfan

the shadow mage
On less worry that we have to deal with.
How ever we lost one more protective role. (If i rember corectly jail keeper is a doctor mixed with a role blocker)
Im going to look into imogen's posts.

EBWODP
Imogen may have been killed to frame thar alit or pancake. I will look back on thous three also

EBWOTP
With thar being the innocent child and pancake not giving us anything to work off Im going to look deaper into ALiT.

EBWOQP

Being that ALiT time supported the atty lynch with vary few people on it that would normally indicate town since it is the godfather. I would suggest, since ALiT is not afraid to sacrifice mafia members, that if we have a cop that they should investigate ALiT.

Last edited:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Being that ALiT time supported the atty lynch with vary few people on it that would normally indicate town since it is the godfather. I would suggest, since ALiT is not afraid to sacrifice mafia members, that if we have a cop that they should investigate ALiT.
One thing that makes me suspicious about A Link in Time, is he voted for Atticus when it seemed as though Atticus was going to be lynched. 2 votes for her vs 1 vote for no lynch, and right at the end of the day, too. Awfully suspicious.
So from what I'm gathering, both mafia and SK went after Imogen, and the vig went after pkfroce? Seems really weird to me. Am I getting my analysis of the situation wrong?

For now, I am going to stick with what I said yesterday.
Vote: Stitch

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
%(&*$*%(&@

Good luck town! Take them down!

EBWODP

Rachel, if you still need a replacement, I'd very much like to keep playing.

Last edited:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Hmm, there's something off about this. It would actually make a lot of sense if I was scum. I haven't posted much, Atticus wanted a no lynch soon after I was voted for, Imogen (who voted for me on Day 2 as we all remember) was killed last night, and Rep seems to be on top of me with a lot of good points. Heck, I'd prolly vote for me now.

It's all a bit convenient, isn't it? Now I'm not going to be pointing fingers at Rep, as far as I can tell he's nearly confirmed townie at this point. But I think the mafia are using his naivety against him and they are also trying to set me up. There isn't much I can do to prove to you guys that I'm town, so you can either lynch me or try to do some more scum hunting. I'm gonna do the latter.

There seems to be a lot of suspicion against ALiT and I don't think I've voted all game. Let's get him speaking.

Vote: A Link in Time

Jamie

It's all a bit convenient, isn't it? Now I'm not going to be pointing fingers at Rep, as far as I can tell he's nearly confirmed townie at this point. But I think the mafia are using his naivety against him and they are also trying to set me up. There isn't much I can do to prove to you guys that I'm town, so you can either lynch me or try to do some more scum hunting. I'm gonna do the latter.

I'm certainly not denying this possibility. There's nothing concrete, but as you said yourself the evidence is certainly there. I am currently suspicious of you and ALIT for reasons I mentioned. Lynching you may answer some questions.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I understand everyone's suspicions. It's unusual for me to make a move this early. Since no one else was making a move and there was a possibility of a no lynch if one other person had agreed to it, I decided to take the initiative and vote for Atticus to gain some information moving forward.

musicfan knows very well that I'm willing to sacrifice my scum buds, especially since he got the short end of the stick in Pirates Mafia. I'm willing to be investigated tonight if it's in the best interest of the town.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm certainly not denying this possibility. There's nothing concrete, but as you said yourself the evidence is certainly there. I am currently suspicious of you and ALIT for reasons I mentioned. Lynching you may answer some questions.

I have nothing against that idea. Like I said, I'd prolly vote for me. The thing is, lynching me without further investigation and scum hunting could be a waste of our day if I turn up town. How about we double check before we do anything rash? But if you are truly that sure go for it, my loss wouldn't be that detrimental to the town.

Jamie

I have nothing against that idea. Like I said, I'd prolly vote for me. The thing is, lynching me without further investigation and scum hunting could be a waste of our day if I turn up town. How about we double check before we do anything rash? But if you are truly that sure go for it, my loss wouldn't be that detrimental to the town.

We have a lot of time, I am by no means trying to rush a lynch. I agree that scumhunting is key. I'm just leaving my vote on you for now.

EBWODP
I understand everyone's suspicions. It's unusual for me to make a move this early. Since no one else was making a move and there was a possibility of a no lynch if one other person had agreed to it, I decided to take the initiative and vote for Atticus to gain some information moving forward.

musicfan knows very well that I'm willing to sacrifice my scum buds, especially since he got the short end of the stick in Pirates Mafia. I'm willing to be investigated tonight if it's in the best interest of the town.

I say we all decide as a group who should be investigated at the end of the day. Before the day's end, perhaps we should even hold a vote among town members. If someone turns up scum, the cop reports. If they are innocent, the cop says nothing. Having the cop die in return for a guaranteed scum kill + other investigation results doesn't seem ridiculous to me. There are 20 players, I estimate 3-4 scum. Assuming 2 people die tonight and 1 is lynched, we will be down to 10 people. For our best chance at winning, I am going to assume there are 4 scum. In that case, tomorrow, with 10 people alive, and 3 scum remaining we would be 1 day away from lylo. Not good. If a cop could confirm a scum and possibly confirm 2 townies at the same time, that would be extremely advantageous.

I do think however, we should have a long discussion about what cop should do if we end up lynching scum today. If there are only 2 scum remaining, we would be given a full extra day to scumhunt. In that case perhaps the cop doesn't reveal their findings until the following day.

EBWOTP
Listen guys, I am really hoping for more activity. I know I was inactive in day 1 and the majority of day 2, but I did my best to stir up activity and I am afraid it will go stagnant. Our only confirmed townie, Thareous, has barely posted. Would really like to see a LOT more activity from him especially considering the advantage we have of having a confirmed townie.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Could I get a quick summary of why Stitch seems suspicious before I continue with my thoughts?

Jamie

Could I get a quick summary of why Stitch seems suspicious before I continue with my thoughts?

Stitch actually posted a summary himself, but it's a combination of not posting much and the fact that Atticus, who is now confirmed scum, voted no lynch after he was voted for by Imogen.

EBWODP
And Imogen is of course, confirmed town.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Stitch actually posted a summary himself, but it's a combination of not posting much and the fact that Atticus, who is now confirmed scum, voted no lynch after he was voted for by Imogen.

EBWODP
And Imogen is of course, confirmed town.

Ah, I see how this works out. Between him and Alit, Stitch seems like the best lynch candidate due to the overwhelming circumstances that aren't going in his favor. Most of all, Atticus, the Fairy Godmother herself, attempted to initiate a no-lynch scenario seemingly out of the blue. But all the same, could it be that she had intended to stage that scenario for Stitch to be analyzed the following Day? Who was up next on the vote tally, and were they far off from surpassing Stitch's count? Depending on how close the count was, it could be that Atticus had hoped to altogether save one of her henchmen in the long run, or perhaps another issue caused her to propose the no-lynch (someone almost hot the heels of her lackey).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom