• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I see an Atty lynch going on, but on what basis? Is it simply due to her support for a no lynch? Because that seems to be what I'm getting out of this.

I'm not sure I support such a move, but in all honesty, I don't really see much of an alternative... I want to hear from Mathias though before making a decision... Where've you been? What are your thoughts on this?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I see an Atty lynch going on, but on what basis? Is it simply due to her support for a no lynch? Because that seems to be what I'm getting out of this.

I'm not sure I support such a move, but in all honesty, I don't really see much of an alternative... I want to hear from Mathias though before making a decision... Where've you been? What are your thoughts on this?

The day has ended I believe, so Atticus is lynched. It's due partly to the support of her no lynch, partly to her participation of LittleGumball's lynch, partly to her deciding to vote no lynch after the Stitch vote, and partly due to the fact that we need to get something done.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The day has ended I believe, so Atticus is lynched. It's due partly to the support of her no lynch, partly to her participation of LittleGumball's lynch, partly to her deciding to vote no lynch after the Stitch vote, and partly due to the fact that we need to get something done.

Oh, my bad, thought it was 7pm PST.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Too bad I'm lynched.

Looks like the Town won't be getting any investigations anymore. Oh well, good game nonetheless.

Well, this sucks if it's true, but Atty has no reason to fake claim now.
Sorry I was inactive today guys. Between finals and being the most trusted townie in the other game, I've been busy. I'll do my best to be active tomorrow and provide my views on Rep.

Jamie

Too bad I'm lynched.

Looks like the Town won't be getting any investigations anymore. Oh well, good game nonetheless.

Oh damn. I'm really sorry guys. As I said, I just wanted to get things done. At my last post before the day's end I was seriously considering unvoting or switching to Stitch and I guess I made the wrong decision. Damn it..

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
The reason why I was so suspicious and cautious with Musicfan was because I got a guilty result. This could be because he's the Town Miller, or he's Mafia; I don't really know.

I don't know what else to tell you. Unless we could get another extension, this is the end of the road for me.

GL Town

Jamie

I honestly think it would be wrong to get another extension, as much as I'd like one, as the day has officially ended. :sad:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Get Rep. Would be great to have him confirmed. He seems to be one of the most active players, and, while his scum hunting skills need a little work, it's better than nothing.
And protectors get him an Thar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom