• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In Members vs. Mods I initially believed that Stitch was killed in order to frame Fig, and I believe the Mafia might try the same thing on me with Rep.

This reasoning is making me more inclined to think you are town. I obviously had thought of this same possibility, thinking I would likely not be killed unless you or stitch was town. I do think Fig's post that I replied to, displaying the mafia "gloating", which is a common scum tell, does help with a case against fig and this response does make me feel like you are town, although it could have just been very carefully planned from scum, I am going to keep my vote on you for the time being. If I switch it, it will likely be to Stitch, but I have said before why lynching you could potentially provide more information.

EBWODP
I meant the case against Stitch, not Fig. Sorry.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I appreciate your viewpoint but mine is obviously a bit different. I want to get the game moving and I don't think sitting here for another day is solving anything. Seeing how people vote and react under pressure and tons of other things leads to real definitive conclusions. My accusations which have been further enforced by my vote has generated conversation and is undoubtedly good for the game, especially for the townies. Scum would love nothing more than for us to sit on our butts and do nothing all day while they pick us off one by one.

Yes, scum would love that, you're right, however I keep telling you you're making a big deal out of nothing. You're starting a conversation that's going to lead to a dead-end. I don't understand why my proposal of a No-Lynch is so controversial for you, or why you can't wrap your head around it. It's not an illogical idea, or one that'll lead the Town astray -- if anything, it'll give us answers.

Rep said:
But she posted prior to Stitch's vote with no mention of a no lynch. Does this definitively prove anything? Nope, but it's a start.
I mentioned it because tomorrow (iirc) is the deadline, and instead of having a single vote on one person, I proposed a No Lynch. Not to save Stitch's ***, but because nobody was posting and it'd end the day quicker.

Can we have a vote count, please?

Jamie

Yes, scum would love that, you're right, however I keep telling you you're making a big deal out of nothing. You're starting a conversation that's going to lead to a dead-end. I don't understand why my proposal of a No-Lynch is so controversial for you, or why you can't wrap your head around it. It's not an illogical idea, or one that'll lead the Town astray -- if anything, it'll give us answers.

I don't believe my vote is pointless but even if it was, the conversation is not pointless. Dead-end or not, everything someone posts in mafia is important. Seeing Fig, Ezlo, Imogen participating in conversation in what was at one point a relatively dead mafia game is really helpful in general. I'm not saying I'm voting specifically for this reason, but the reason why I jumped to vote instead of just FoS is because of the complete lack of anything being done by the town. Something has to happen and I am trying to move things along with what little evidence we have so far. With this evidence, I'm generating more evidence by creating more conversation.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'd like to get ALiT, Pansam's, and especially Thar's input before the day ends. But even if they don't post, and even if I don't really get it myself, I think we made some good progress today. We've finally got some people talking.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Congrats, you've created conversation, Rep. Let's continue it tomorrow with all of us still alive. I will gladly share my suspicions and cast my vote tomorrow, but for now we need to end the day and find out what the night has in store.

Jamie

Day ends tomorrow at 7pm EST. We have a lot of time to discuss and nothing is for sure.

Moonstone

but for now we need to end the day and find out what the night has in store.

I'm also eager to see what the night brings, but I'm really more interested in what Thar has to say. I'm not very experienced, so I'd really value his input before we get to the night.

Moonstone

A bit inappropriate, don't you think? :lol:

giphy.gif

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
I think the protective roles should protect whoever they think is currently helping the town the most. I figure Thareous is good at mafia or something? But I've seen him do very little thusfar. Good mafia players can also be good scum.

I've been preoccupied with the other Mafia game that's been going on, so I apologize for not being very active. But yeah, the protective roles are free to target whoever they wish to. My presence could be a hindrance here as well as a support. Even so, I'll try my best.

The situation between Atticus and Repentance is very similar to Fig and Stitch's argument from the Members Vs. Mods theme, but in this case it might be Attackus who's reacting rather severely. If we're not careful, then the Mafia could use it to their advantage later one. While there's the possibility of one of them being scum, striving to frame the other, for example, I don't think either side would be so bold; scum prefer to hide in the dark, or hide in plain sight to avoid detection. To take part in a current argument oftentimes places them in danger.

Also, Atty's support toward a no-lynch scenario caught my attention. Another general scenario is that scum like to promote an alternative method of getting past the Day so that they can immediately target someone at Night. Conversely, scum can also use this maneuver to accuse the no-lyncher and effectively make themselves appear Town. Above everything I've read, that one circumstance sticks out as a method for the Mafia to manipulate the Day's end to their will.

Moonstone

Coo. So we got Thar's input. I'd still like to see input from Stitch, Pansam, ALiT. As long as there's day for us to use, I figure we might as well use it and try to make the best of what we get.

Vote: Pansam

He hasn't said much either, and most of what he's said has been sarcasm and general not helpful to the town in any way.

Jamie

The game ends in an hour and 10 minutes I believe. I am going to leave my vote on Atticus. I will admit my belief that she is mafia is faltering and I am leaning towards Stitch still, but again I think there could be more information from an Atticus lynch than Stitch.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I apologize for my lack of activity.

Also, Atty's support toward a no-lynch scenario caught my attention. Another general scenario is that scum like to promote an alternative method of getting past the Day so that they can immediately target someone at Night. Conversely, scum can also use this maneuver to accuse the no-lyncher and effectively make themselves appear Town. Above everything I've read, that one circumstance sticks out as a method for the Mafia to manipulate the Day's end to their will.

This is the biggest pointer for me. It's better to lynch someone and obtain information about a role as well as take into consideration who supported and opposed the lynch. With Repentance starting up a long and heated discussion about the matter, I find myself Inclined to believe it him. Unfortunately, I can't provide more insight currently as I have things to take care of, but I will inspect this conversation more thoroughly at the start of the next game day if I'm still alive.

Vote: Atticus

Jamie

Looks like the day is up I believe, meaning Atticus is lynched. I've posted most of my suspicions and I think if Atticus is a townie that Stitch still has a decent chance of being mafia, but nothing definitive. I'm guessing if Atticus is a townie, she is either a VT or something like a Mason as we saw no attempt at a roleclaim, so it hopefully won't be a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom