• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
in the original sandman comic i think sandman is invulnerable until spiderman gets the idea to just vacuum him up and used similar gimmicks to defeat him every subsequent time so it wouldn't be surprising if we were looking at full invulnerability outside a specific role interaction

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
its also possible there's some way for us to pacify lain by cooperating with faer, i know at least two supervillains had a way to leave the active player pool in a way that was mutually beneficial to themselves and town

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hi can i have my job back

also here's a message from jail (copy/pasted from a note i wrote like a month ago or whatever so sorry if i got something wrong) :
"Zinger said previously [Andjalo is] one of the very few players (including lizard and spiderman) who can make an anti lizard cure." (he cites an ability called genius level intellect, paraphrased if someone does something better than him he gets to run to zinger and "Something" (it's unclear to him) happens) So if we want spidey back we have to bring back andjalo, which they want to help spiderman because of their wincon.

So if we want spidey back we have to bring back andjalo, which they want to help spiderman because of their wincon.

But Andjalo cannot be bailed out. Oh darn. That sucks. Guess he can't help then. I mean, it's not like he can use abilities while in jail. There are only a few people in the game who can do something like that... Too bad that Genius-Level Intellect ability of his can't replicate that, huh?...

...Or can it? :whistle:

Ragnarokio

given sometihng i know i wouldn't count on andjalo to cure spiderman but i guess its not like we have a lot of options

330px-Bugles_brand_snack_food.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom