• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
You are the puppet. Just open-wolf my guy. What's the worse that could happen? If they turn on you I'll make them suffer. Make them hurt. Make them wish they were dead.

I got chu boo.
I dont know man. My head is still on my shoulders. I jus got hit with a bolt of lightning. You got injected with a Superdrug tryimg to replicate Captain America.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
How does your Goblin-alignment work, Mr. Goblin, or can I call you Green?
Tell you what, why don't I pay a visit to the daily bugle and I can give you an "exclusive" interview with one of my pumpkin bombs?

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!

green-goblin-jj-jameson.gif

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Any chance it’s KoD? Just kinda has the same sentiment but that is probably too obvious.

You really think fatty over there would fit in this skin-tight green suit? Maybe the goblin formula made him lose a few dozen pounds.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Alright gents it has been a real one but that's all the time I have for today. I will be back, and when I do I will bring the pain. I gave the Mafias exclusive knowledge of my existence and what's the first thing they do? Run to the bugle and blab about it.

Someone has to die for that. And someone will. Later.

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Hey Greenie, before you go, wanna fight?

Pros:
You get immortalized forever as a Green Goblin who can both bark and bite.
If you win you can kill me.

Cons:
???

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Right. I forgot youre angry at everyone. Ill just go **** off then and let you kids scooby doo this one then. It is very clear no one wants me around ever.
I don't know, I feel like you've made a point to decry me as an angry angry superboy every time you mention me. I feel reasonable.
I would want you around a whole lot more if you weren't a threat to town, or had more arguments for your joint win plan rather than "everyone can lose, so everyone wins". I am willing to hear you out. Philosophically I don't agree with almost anything you've said, ever, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom