• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Asfinyti

aka amber
ill point out that in particular even disregarding the joint wincon possibility, mafia is still very likely less of a threat to town than supervillains especially since their wincon by definition also requires them to help take out other threats to town in addition to achieving parity; i would probably put mafia in one of the lowest priority removals in the current state especially given that the gang war is still going on and they are (presumably) still split amongst various factions, further dividing their power

...in the time i was away it seems the green goblin has revealed themselves
that's probably a pretty high priority, huh?

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
How can you stare the Green Goblin in the face and still think it's a good idea to drink those potions?

Don't you know it is rude to stare? Instead of telling other people to look me in the eyes, why don't you give it a try big guy. You might see something you like.

2c2c482367eb8c5d9d9a36be18e9e7e83a342b8634b31eb857dc20419c608bf0_1.jpg

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
ill point out that in particular even disregarding the joint wincon possibility, mafia is still very likely less of a threat to town than supervillains especially since their wincon by definition also requires them to help take out other threats to town in addition to achieving parity; i would probably put mafia in one of the lowest priority removals in the current state especially given that the gang war is still going on and they are (presumably) still split amongst various factions, further dividing their power

...in the time i was away it seems the green goblin has revealed themselves
that's probably a pretty high priority, huh?

What you mean? Until the other day when Storm blew his wad all over Killjoy, there weren't even any supervillains in the game. All these bodies piling up? That ain't super villains yo. That's the mafia being dumb as ****. Heck, I bet you the only death attributed to a supervillain on the table so far is a mafia death. So like...

youre-welcome-moana.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom