• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

@dragonteacup How are you doing in all this? :oo
I'm sorry that this is not the most accessible game for a first-time forum user. :pp
Do you have thoughts you'd like to share on players, on interactions, on the contents of the Daily Bugle etc. that might help you feel more engaged? o.o We're all cool people, and [I]most[/I] of us don't bite, heh. >:3
Hey I'm reading a bunch now! I was AFK for a bit (I had back to back performances IRL).
I'm on vacation this week so expect more from me :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I appreciate not having THAT much to catch up on after my birthday so thank you.

It costs nothing to send a letter to the editor, no reason not to do it!
I will not have my words edited by a cretin like you. I choose them very carefully and not at all haphazardly.
Anyway, a more focused post.

The wagon against me certainly accomplishes another day of net zero information by virtue of the fact my wagon serves as a haven for anyone to hide behind. In that respect, no viable information from interactions will actually be gained in terms of scum hunting. I say scum hunting because another thing my wagon accomplishes, much to the limited sight of most everyone involved, is that it certainly doesn't hit mafia. At best, it's a random shot in the dark for the sake of "verifying" information which, in no small manner, doesn't engender any sympathy should the game go by the waist-side down the road.

Suffice to say I am strictly ok with how events are going simply because everyone involved (ie. town) give me the just cause to not help should the time come. After all, there is no incentive for me to help ungrateful commoners that seek to throw around words they don't understand all while actually making harmful impacts against people. So let today's lynch be wasted. Let your actions bar you from any help from an ally when you may need it. I'm content to watch you lot reap what you sow.
So who do you think a better option would be for today's vote. If you think it's a mistake for town to get information about your role which is most certainly not in our best interest, who do you think town should target instead?

Storm is the only other potential candidate that I can think of at the moment and I'm with the theory that he's Electro or whoever and is origin-aligned, waiting to get his motivations fulfilled. I feel comfortable leaving him right now because, if he's telling the truth about dying in jail, he's much more worried about being voted than most people. That would at best confirm what we all kinda know and give us a dead player.

What I think is that there is a dual agenda; first of which is the idea of gathering information which the Daily Bugle, as a whole, has done by invading my privacy to try and confirm my name. Doubly so when you consider the whole point of arresting would be to confirm my name anyway.

The other side is that with confirmation, thanks to the Bugle, that I'm not mafia, the end goal is still removal for the sake of removal and the idea that I'm a threat without any actual confirmation to the such (ie. the stated desires of both Rubik and Neon by way of example). Given this context and the fact I'm neither town nor mafia, I have little incentive going forward to actually help town given this treatment. So if it comes down to wasting resources fighting with town against non-mafia, then that's the way it'll go down.

You don't know much about me outside of what the DB has provided, but I will tell you this. You've made an enemy of me, and I will see to it that you suffer going forward each and every day by wasting valuable resources on me instead of actually scum hunting. That'll be the punishment fit for a town of foolhardy people (plus never mind that with these easy focuses and the so called stated social gameplay of some people that mafia can easily hide in these singular focuses with no actual scum hunting benefit to town

but I missed the part where that's my problem).

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
What I think is that there is a dual agenda; first of which is the idea of gathering information which the Daily Bugle, as a whole, has done by invading my privacy to try and confirm my name. Doubly so when you consider the whole point of arresting would be to confirm my name anyway.

The other side is that with confirmation, thanks to the Bugle, that I'm not mafia, the end goal is still removal for the sake of removal and the idea that I'm a threat without any actual confirmation to the such (ie. the stated desires of both Rubik and Neon by way of example). Given this context and the fact I'm neither town nor mafia, I have little incentive going forward to actually help town given this treatment. So if it comes down to wasting resources fighting with town against non-mafia, then that's the way it'll go down.

You don't know much about me outside of what the DB has provided, but I will tell you this. You've made an enemy of me, and I will see to it that you suffer going forward each and every day by wasting valuable resources on me instead of actually scum hunting. That'll be the punishment fit for a town of foolhardy people (plus never mind that with these easy focuses and the so called stated social gameplay of some people that mafia can easily hide in these singular focuses with no actual scum hunting benefit to town

:sweat: I was totally just kidding friend...hahahaha we're still chill right?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
So...anyone know what happened to Abigail
She might have been kidnapped? For speaking out about their arrangement to pay the mob money so they dont off the brother? I believe that is what the Comic alludes to. And that Black Cat had a part in it

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Ragnarokio has been reading Spiderman Comics for two months to prepare. Is this a " Canon Event"???

I think the below is the best explanation for what has happened to her.

A kidnapping would maybe be exile at most. The unknown player pool is for people who don't have a location, based on the rumor published in the daily bugle.
the Unknown Pool was just sort of a waiting lobby for me a) when I was stripped of my own role before being properly assigned Spider and b) when Spider was dead from fulfilling its purpose and I was waiting to be formally reinstated as myself. I didn't talk with anyone (directly) while Unknown -- the only messages I recieved from "The Author" were when I was first Unknowned letting me know I'd been written out and would be introduced in a later issue, and effectively the Spider Role PM.

While I do suspect HL is Stan, I also suspect that the Unknown pool, like the Exile zone in M:tG is a multi-purpose repository for individuals that need to not be active and/or themselves but whose removal doesn't fit Removed, Exiled, Arrested, or Dead.

That said, Abigail vanishing midday does make me think we may be seeing another Stan Lee event. Might have something to do with the wrestling? Pure speculation.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

I think we learned a lot today in our attempt to lynch you, even if it didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom