• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

ExLight

why
Staff member
We have a new Majority Shareholder it seems, Joe Hammerhead stands for the Roxxon Energy Corporation. o.o

I am here strictly for business. Business that concerns the few instead of the many. My message, which isn't a truce, was intended for a select few. They know who they are.

If they don't know who they are, then that will need to be remedied fast like a diamond hammer used by a lucky Russian on a BIG ol' piece of Silver.
the kingpin post did mention a hammer??
is this some sort of crumbing

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Some interesting things here:

1) I'm willing to bet there was a mafia in this vote somewhere. Rubik was the magic #3 but also probably did the bugle vote so I'll grant the credit for that. Rag I'm reading town atm and jumped in first which I like, so that leaves Caps and Ex. I need to go back and read their interactions because I recall both of them having some interesting ones, but my gut memory read is that Caps is the mafia and Ex is either town or neutral. Might swap that.

2) I didn't forget lain, but the #null error is very interesting, does that mean lain doesn't have a vote either?

3) I wonder if other orgs/corps can vote for the Kingpin just not players. Will test this.
I didn't do the Bugle vote tbh. I assume it was someone else on the staff, but it could also just be because of the contents of the paper for the day.

I don't know everything about the old Bugle still.

Lain not having a vote is an interesting observation.

I was thinking the same thing re: point #3.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'd like to know that too. I'm so far behind that I don't even know who this kingpin guy is or where the post they are referencing is. But I don't *think* he should be interested in me. I'm not that interesting. I'm just a guy in need of a camera. Seriously, who has a camera?
Can you get cameras from NPCs?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

Day 1 will end on August 19th, at 5 AM, Eastern Time (click here for an accurate to the second countdown timer).

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

Vroendal (1): Neon
The Kingpin of Crime (1): The Daily Bugle

Day 1 Amazing Second Vote Count

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently OPEN.

The Daily Bugle: J. Jonah Jameson Jr.
Fisk International: None
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Joe Hammerhead

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

The game has finally BEGUN!

School is in session. This effects some of you.

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. DaRkStAr
  7. Doc
  8. dragonteacup
  9. ExLight
  10. Freddeh
  11. HangryHangryHippo
  12. lain
  13. Killjoy262
  14. KingofDominaria
  15. Morbid Minish
  16. Neon
  17. neosilk
  18. Ragnarokio
  19. Rubik
  20. Silverfish
  21. Skystone
  22. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  23. Stability
  24. Storm
  25. Tevish Szat
  26. theatog
  27. TheCapsFan
  28. Turin
  29. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. TBA

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. DuskyBlue
  2. LordMark
  3. DawningWinds
  4. Poyzin
  5. Mongoose

THREAD LINKS

Welcome back to the game @Tevish Szat

I'd like to know that too. I'm so far behind that I don't even know who this kingpin guy is or where the post they are referencing is. But I don't *think* he should be interested in me. I'm not that interesting. I'm just a guy in need of a camera. Seriously, who has a camera?
There is a thread search function if that helps. :)

The Kingpin of Crime

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I do not breadcrumb. I do not need to. I am as subtle as as a Bull in a Chinese antique shop or a man named Lobo on horse back galloping through Moscow with a gorgeous mane of hair on his head.

Anyway, a meeting shall be held in one day. We will collectively discuss the best course forward. Like I said much earlier, we are stronger together. Not apart. You would do well to heed my words.

2) I didn't forget lain, but the #null error is very interesting, does that mean lain doesn't have a vote either?
I reread my role pm after seeing that and I didn't see anything about not having a vote. Don't really know why that happened... maybe someone else's ability? idk.

Anyway, a meeting shall be held in one day. We will collectively discuss the best course forward. Like I said much earlier, we are stronger together. Not apart. You would do well to heed my words.
Can anyone participate in the meeting? Would be nice to have a reporter there or something.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I do not breadcrumb. I do not need to. I am as subtle as as a Bull in a Chinese antique shop or a man named Lobo on horse back galloping through Moscow with a gorgeous mane of hair on his head.

Will there by goody bags?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Vote: Storm

I reread my role pm after seeing that and I didn't see anything about not having a vote. Don't really know why that happened... maybe someone else's ability? idk.

Can anyone participate in the meeting? Would be nice to have a reporter there or something.
To quote from the game's rules ~
"4.1 Voting is not—I repeat, NOT—something universal that everyone can do in this game. To be able to vote you must have an ability that grants voting privileges. Normally such abilities will be passive, but not always."

I hope any confusion gets cleared up if it exists!! ^ ^

To quote from the game's rules ~
"4.1 Voting is not—I repeat, NOT—something universal that everyone can do in this game. To be able to vote you must have an ability that grants voting privileges. Normally such abilities will be passive, but not always."

I hope any confusion gets cleared up if it exists!! ^ ^
oh thanks. ! ^^

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Oh, we're selling votes now? That seems sketchy. Then again, the rich get richer one way or another, and us grunts are repeatedly left on the streets...
Im selling my vote. Only way i will vote is if i get paid for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom