• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Honestly though, the gif restriction hitting Abbi of all people is perfect. Unfortunate for sure, but honestly it could not have been given to a better person.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Honestly though, the gif restriction hitting Abbi of all people is perfect. Unfortunate for sure, but honestly it could not have been given to a better person.
i kind of doubt it was a coincidence

Hey, @The Kingpin of Crime, what can you tell us about the gang war?

I think while the gang war is ongoing, the mafia has a kill, but it's hard to control (possibly just because mafia aren't in a group chat and so have a hard time sharing information on who is who, but possibly because they don't have full control over who is killed.) If the mafia ever organizes, I think they will either lose their kill and get much better at racketeering, or gain better control over their kill.

I think there's a competition to become the kingpin between at least Crime-Master (deceased), Fisk, Hammerhead, and Silvermane. Fisk isn't mafia yet, but I think he has the potential to become mafia-aligned, possibly if he becomes the kingpin? I'm not really sure what he is right now, aside from a weirdly buff philanthropist, but I think he's currently more likely to be origin-aligned than a supervillain. (But maybe that's just because I personally don't think Fisk is a supervillain.) I think Fisk would gain the most from becoming kingpin, but he might be one of the better options as leader if we have any say in how the gang war turns out. For all his faults, the mafia is on a tight leash under Fisk. But that's only if KoD can be chill about it. If not, Hammerhead would probably be better.

I think Silvermane would be the worst option as kingpin, because unlike Fisk and Hammerhead, I think they have a major chance of turning supervillain. I think the supervillain wincon has something to do with either killing townfolk or beating superheroes, which according to Human Torch, you can do by killing townfolk, so they're bad either way.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
. I think the supervillain wincon has something to do with either killing townfolk or beating superheroes, which according to Human Torch, you can do by killing townfolk, so they're bad either way.
Weird. Mine says nothing aling those lines

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do you care to share your supervillain wincon

You've got guts man, openly admitting your a supervillain and that your win condition requires to be in the active pool?

Do I believe you? No, god no, but if you aren't lying you have guts

Storm

You've got guts man, openly admitting your a supervillain and that your win condition requires to be in the active pool?

Do I believe you? No, god no, but if you aren't lying you have guts
I dont lie that much. Rubik wanted to know supervillain wincon, i made a truce, i will uphold my bargain. They have upheld theirs

Storm

Get away with ****- do crimes. Profit
Let noone who ****s with me live- if the game ends and even one person who decided to undermine me lives, i lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom