• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Age of War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
(If this is the wrong place, my bad)

Hi! I want to try and convince people to come try out the new Age of War RPG site. Now some of you might have seen me around and seen the banner in the signature. So you know that I already advertise the Age of War. What's so different about this? Well let me tell you. We're moving!

That's right, the Age of War RPG is being moved to a vBulletin server! Come on and check us out! We have three seperate sections to RP. Hyrule, Termina, and our newly-invented land Logata! You may make a charactor for each place, and two for Logata.

So come over and join us! We're small now, not even having 20 registered members, and we still have a few memebers we're waiting on, but it won't be long before we will be fully-functioning! We're all ready for new players and new ideas to make our site even more fun!

I've probably bored you by now with this long post, and overly-long tirade, so I'll make this last statement brief. Here's the link to the site. If you need any help at all, HyrulianBlackcat, Kairu, amaterasu, Ryli, and the other members of the staff will be more than ready to assist you. Hope to see you there!

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Love to join, but i'mway too busy right now. (I love RPs, don't you?)

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I am joining right now but I'm not going to use my other username I had. And why do I have to have my parents permission to do this, they allowed me to anything.

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Thanks for joining, Josie and Caeda. Let me (HyrulianBlackcat) know if you have any questions.
And I'm sorry you can't join Katelynn. I hope your schedual clears up enough so that you can. (And yes, I very much like RPs)

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well, I am here to try and get more members on the site (yes, Age of War is still very much alive) so without further ado:
[video=youtube;hqDGvVTw0Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqDGvVTw0Sc&feature=feedu[/video]
So there you have it. Like mentioned before AoW is a Zelda Roleplaying site. It includes Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, and also there is a separate land called Logata, but you can learn more about that when you join. I assure you it is tons of fun, the community is great, and you will LOVE it. So please, join! WarO***es.org If you sign up and are wondering where to start don't hesitate to contact me, I am jborgon on there. Or you can also contact any other members, they will all be willing to help.

Last edited:

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
Four years later, Age of War is still running and has only advanced. Our community remains tight-knit and not huge, but we would gladly welcome anyone who would like to join us! The AoW RP world has grown quite a bit since it was born, and now there are plenty of player characters around to RP with as well as various plots to participate in. In addition to Hyrule, Termina, and the player-created Logata, you can RP in Holodrum and Labrynna. There's always plenty of non-RP discussion going on as well around the site, and we think of ourselves as a fun, creative group. If you're looking for a site dedicated to RP within the Zelda world, don't hesitate to pay us a visit at this link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom