• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
It doesn't really matter anymore. I don't care about myself anymore. I don't care about my friends, family, my feelings.. I'm just all drained out. I don't care anymore. I'm already being a nobody. I'm already a nothing. It doesn't matter anymore.

キラ

Yo!
It doesn't really matter anymore. I don't care about myself anymore. I don't care about my friends, family, my feelings.. I'm just all drained out. I don't care anymore. I'm already being a nobody. I'm already a nothing. It doesn't matter anymore.

You're not a nothing at all. You're incredibly significant, you have no idea!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan

At this point I think you're making yourself feel worse for no reason. Everyone has a moment or two in their life where they become drained emotionally, but you'll feel like yourself again soon. Don't dig yourself into something you can't climb out of.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Because the world is an awful place to live in right now. It's filled with hatred and wars.

Come on, I think we're oversimplifying things here. I know there is a lot wrong with the world, but we can't act like there isn't any good in it.

Let's all listen to Mr. Rogers for once in our lives:
Fred Rogers said:
When I was a young boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.'

The world may seem like a dark and dangerous place, but if we keep on acting like this is what defines it then we are ignoring those who are trying to make it a better place. Light is doomed to forever be surrounded by darkness, but in the darkest places are where the brightest lights shine. I think we can all shine brightly as long as we strive for a better humanity, a better world, and a better future.

Last edited:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Because the world is an awful place to live in right now. It's filled with hatred and wars.

I'd be interested to learn about the period in recorded human history where this wasn't the case.

You can either shine in the darkness or let it swallow you.

キラ

Yo!
This forum and forums in general.

Forums are a really fun place to talk about a favorite subject, such as Zelda on this Zelda forum. And with a forum, there are opportunities to meet nice people.
But all I see lately are people just arguing who is right and who is wrong. Whether it be about Religion or Pokemon. Then people turn on others who were once friends because of their different beliefs. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of it all.

I sometimes just want to leave from the forum for a while but I can't. I just can't. I care about the people too much. Even through all of the petty arguments that are had on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom