• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

fGelg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Gotta finish Yoshi's New Island...I have mixed feelings about that game. In one way its awesome cuz its a nostalgia blast, cuz its a throwback to the original. But I feel as if it is relying on that nostalgia and is failing to add anything new to the series, save for one or two new "new" mechanics. Gyroscopic controls are the only feature of the 3DS it uses, and even they can be a bit shaky at times (Helicopter and Submarine parts UGH!). Hopefully the later levels will crank the difficulty and make this game worthwhile. I'm really looking for it to surprise me...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
WOOHOO ON A ROLL IN RANKED. Been having a pretty good win streak so far. Think I've won the past 10 or so games in a row that I have played. I was just promoted to Bronze IV as well. Slowly proving I belong up in silver again.

Fig

The Altruist
Crap, I just remembered that starting this week me and the rest of my class mates have to start using free weights starting today til the rest of the semester. I really hope that it goes well for me because I really don't want to injure myself. :S

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I need help with my Pokémon Firered ROM hack. I have a good music selection set up for it, but I don't know how to put it in the game, so I can't.

キラ

Yo!
I know that the mature discussion section is a good thing we have on ZU, but...

I think people focus too much on it lately.

Let's talk about video games and other fun stuff, okay?

happy-sponge-future-wives-of-spongebob-9518085-1024-768.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom