• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Music is so beautiful... what would the world be without music? People say that math is the only universal language, but I think music is the only TRUE universal and forever language. It can speak to hearts better than anything else

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
March 20th will be a really bad day for me.. if only I'm still friends with her.. if only.. if only I can say happy birthday to her, one more time.. I would be so glad to take that chance..

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I just want to shut down, lock myself up, and just.. feel nothing for a long time. At least a week, or a month, or just even one day. I just want to do that. I want to shut myself down and live in an empty and a reclusive life.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
omg my ranked team is doing ****ing awesome right now in League. So we decided we were going to make a team that, in our first game, we would randomly choose champs and figure out things from there. It ended up me as top with Yasuo, Demon as Jungle Lee Sin, WhiteKnight as mid Ryze, Merc as Kog'Maw adc, and Dazie as Volibear support. Well we're playing, all doing considerably well for a random team, and we get to a point where we are about to get into a team fight in mid lane. I set up my ultimate ability. Yasuo is a bit weird with the way he works. He can't use his ultimate unless an enemy champion is in the air, and the only way he can knock a champion up is to trigger a passive ability using one of his other abilities twice, then use that ability again to send all champs in it's path into the air, then he can ult all enemy champs in the air. so I set up my ultimate on my own and lock most of their team into the ult, my team follows no problem. I end up dead but we ace them and push them back hard. They then surrendered at the 25 minute mark of the game.

Then we played our second ranked game as a team. We did a really bad tea but it ended up working out. Same lanes as before, so I was Jax in top, Demon was Karthus in jungle(which was not working well), WhiteKnight as Ryze again, Merc as Morgana support, Dazie as Cassiopeia apc. We were against the heal squad. 5 champs who all had healing abilities. It was a long game but we ended up on top of their stupid.

Oh, and my ranked team is called RandomChampOP(RCOP) because we were having fun playing normal with random champs.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
omg my ranked team is doing ****ing awesome right now in League. So we decided we were going to make a team that, in our first game, we would randomly choose champs and figure out things from there. It ended up me as top with Yasuo, Demon as Jungle Lee Sin, WhiteKnight as mid Ryze, Merc as Kog'Maw adc, and Dazie as Volibear support. Well we're playing, all doing considerably well for a random team, and we get to a point where we are about to get into a team fight in mid lane. I set up my ultimate ability. Yasuo is a bit weird with the way he works. He can't use his ultimate unless an enemy champion is in the air, and the only way he can knock a champion up is to trigger a passive ability using one of his other abilities twice, then use that ability again to send all champs in it's path into the air, then he can ult all enemy champs in the air. so I set up my ultimate on my own and lock most of their team into the ult, my team follows no problem. I end up dead but we ace them and push them back hard. They then surrendered at the 25 minute mark of the game.

Then we played our second ranked game as a team. We did a really bad tea but it ended up working out. Same lanes as before, so I was Jax in top, Demon was Karthus in jungle(which was not working well), WhiteKnight as Ryze again, Merc as Morgana support, Dazie as Cassiopeia apc. We were against the heal squad. 5 champs who all had healing abilities. It was a long game but we ended up on top of their stupid.

Oh, and my ranked team is called RandomChampOP(RCOP) because we were having fun playing normal with random champs.

Haha Libk. That's glorious. I actually got owned by a Yasuo the other day. >_> He's make or break.

I prefer Solo Q myself, but Ranked 5 teaches you to team fight better and smarter.

Hopefully you'll join Axle's League mafia game once he gets around to it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Haha Libk. That's glorious. I actually got owned by a Yasuo the other day. >_> He's make or break.

I prefer Solo Q myself, but Ranked 5 teaches you to team fight better and smarter.

Hopefully you'll join Axle's League mafia game once he gets around to it.

I plan on joining Axle's League game when he gets around to it. Yasuo really is a champ you have to really know to play. He fits my style really well though. Allows me to be aggressive with a decent escape when in laning phase. His dash is just nuts. I was top against a renekton in that game and I drew first blood in it. I hit level 3 and just started dash through him and his minions while I was poking him with q and basic attacks were hitting him. He couldn't keep up with it.

I've also been doing pretty good in Solo ranked as well. It pisses me off when I'm at 98 LP because I'm so close to promotion series. At least this season it looks like I'll be able to work my way back up to Silver, maybe higher.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Kamina is my goddamn hero. No anime character has fueled my burning passion to aim for the stars like Kamina. Good word, I feel like my soul has been quenched with passion.

LilyBeans

Suit Up!
I think my Anthropology teacher was kinda drunk when she wrote up our homework

"Discuss catastrophist-uniformitarian debate ran from about 1780-1850- note how both the same geological evidence but came to different conclusions."

What the :xd:

And then she complains about us not proofreading..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom