• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Well, if there were only 5 mafia, then It won't be good if they went down to four would it?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay Since I just read what I miss I vote for Celeboy

Why?

Wait I change my Mind

Vote: Jedizora

Why did you change your vote? What are your reasonings for switching your vote to Jedizora?

You know what? To show I'm not mafia, Vote: Celeboy. There.

Well, if there were only 5 mafia, then It won't be good if they went down to four would it?

I don't think your helping yourself here. No it would not be good for the mafia but how will voting for yourself help your team? If your town it wont help the town, if your mafia it wont help the mafia. What are you trying to do here? Get yourself lynched?

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
^ Well I'm voting for myself to show I'm not mafia. That way, hopefully you'd see I'm town and drop your suspicions.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Oh... Ok. Um... well, thats blown my theory. Ahh... Lets just say that I am townie, unless you want me to role/name claim?

David

But you called me here...
Current Vote Tally:

Celeboy (2) - Raindrop14, Celeboy,
jedizora (5) - Zenox, Justeazy, Goron Link, Komali, Josie,

Not Voting (11) - Gonzo, Meego7, goombo, Zelda_8, FirevsIce, link to present, Go_Dark_Link, green goron, tecknokid900, jedizora, Djinn

With 18 alive, it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Also, remember that the day will end on Monday, May 16th.

------
Congratulations everyone. No one will be modkilled for inactivity today!
------

~Your Game Mod

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I honestly do not think any of this is helping your credibility. Voting for yourself does not really make anyone think any differently since I do not believe selfless acts are really noticed in this game.

Yep, same here. I was just tired and ill so I got angry with everyone, so I kind of lashed out... sorry guys. Unvote: me...

Oh... Ok. Um... well, thats blown my theory. Ahh... Lets just say that I am townie, unless you want me to role/name claim?

You're making yourself look worse and worse. You're really fighting for people to believe you. If you're a townie, then you're a townie. Why do you care if people believe you so much? Just hunt for scum like everyone else. Defend when someone brings up actual evidence against you.

I'll sort of nod this off as a noob mistake, but I can't help but give you:
IGMEOY: Celeboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom