• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Celeboy. Let's just say he hasn't exactly posted well when someone's been suspicious of him.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
*sigh* Okay. Two things. 1) I said Elfen was scummier out of the two, because the two that we are/were mainly focusing on are/were Elfen and JediZora. 2) If I were mafia, would I say "Hey world! I just made a mistake and I'm covering it up!!!"? No? Thought so. I'd just ignore it and brush it under said carpet and hope everyone forgets about it. But hey, if you want to vote for me and get me lynched, who am I to stop you? All I'm saying is just think about what I have written and don't regret it when you lynch someone who is town (not neccissarily me) and look back at their posts and say "Oh, dammit! That is obvious town-tell!!! Why didn't I realise it before I opened my mouth with a vote that could have cost us..." Just saying.

Well, I think he kind of cracked under a vote on him o.o IGMEOY: Celeboy

Also, after this, imma stop playing mafia on here(and play on the Mafiascum place) Since it is to no avail for me to not appear scum to any one. So imma try and quite trying and just not play for a while on here to I feel like it again :/

David

But you called me here...
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Zenox is replacing Elfen. And as such, all vote counts have been reset.

Hi. I'm Zenox. Nice to meet you all. I'm hoping you'll allow me to play this game fairly and with good intentions.

Trollunion.jpg

Now, let's get this show on the road.

Just about halfway through reading the thread and you guys fail to understand one thing:

RVS is a tactic, not a test. Don't use it to see who will oppose it, then go after them. Mafia can use RVS as a heavy advantage to them. Their entire goal is to figure out who has the best power roles during the day, while looking like a townie. With that, their main idea is to get someone to name/roleclaim to save their skin. They'll be forced to take back their vote, as to not look suspicious, but have their man for the night kill.

With that, if someone opposes the RVS, that in no way makes them Mafia. Most of the time, especially considering this is Beginner's Mafia, they're just concerned the RVS is going to put them in a crossfire they don't like.

I'll all for RVS, especially on the first few days and I'm going to start off with an RVS:

VOTE: Jedizora

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Regardless of the replacement, it changes some of my suspicions (well, not necessarilly) and such, but as my vote was on jedizora with no direct link to Elfen/Xenox, I would like to recast/reinstate (barring any newfound evidence in light of this change):

Vote: jedizora

Jedizora

:right:
Well since 1 scummy person dissapeared. ill have to go to the other scummy person.

VOTE: JEDIZORA

You are making no sence. Earlier, you were showing absolutley no sign of thinking in the least that i'm mafia. You did, in fact, seem to hang on to my every word. Now your voting for me, with no evidence.

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
You are making no sence. Earlier, you were showing absolutley no sign of thinking in the least that i'm mafia. You did, in fact, seem to hang on to my every word. Now your voting for me, with no evidence.

Oh Sorry i forgot to mention i was basing it off others people evidence. Newbie Mistake.

Pen

The game is on!
Well, since Jedizora and Elfen were the only two players I found suspicious before, Jedizora is the only suspicious one left now (at this point so far in my opinion).
So I'll actually lay my vote out now.

Vote: Jedizora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom