• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, so it seems there are three different parties (at least). I'm not exactly sure how a cult works, but this is interesting:

Axle the Beast said:
Keyshe was a Dark Lord Candidate.

The third party grows stronger.

Does this mean the cult has recruited someone into their ranks? Are Dark Lord Candidates the cult?

Anyway, as far as who I am suspicious of, Hero of Time is on the top of my scum list:

His posts have been extremely scummy:

Vote: Dracomajora

I find you more suspicious than anyone else. No time to post why. I'll be gone til Sunday night like I said.

Care to post why you were suspicious of Dracomajora?

Unvote: Dracomajora Rushed that vote thinking I wouldn't be back before the day ended.

Okay let's keep this simple...

Kokirion, didn't know everyone has a power role. 3rd party behavior.
Durion, you care about RVS too much. Not that suspcicious.
SoL, not looking up your role or scum? Although your roleclaim seems legitimate.
Arkvoodle, ugonnapost?

FoS: kokirion, arkvoodle
IGMEOY: Durion, SoL

Here he says he is not that suspicious of Durion, then IGMEOYs him...

Hero of Time said:
I put an FoS on you so you could explain yourself, and you have explained yourself very well.

Vanisho Suspicio (failed attempt at making a spell meaning my suspicion has vanished

Looking at the above posts, he seems to be playing it safe. Last round he was a lot more aggressive in his scum hunting.

Elfen I also find suspicious. I know he normally seems scummy because of the way he posts, but his play has been different this round. He has been playing a lot more paranoid and careful in this game than other games I have seen him in, as can be seen from his voting / unvoting to avoid suspicion.

Vote: Hero of Time
FoS: Elfen

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Grr. Cult.... thought Keyshe was completely innocent. Marrrgh. Now where to go from here? I think some more posting is needed from the suspicious ones.

Actually, from the way Keyshe lashed out back at me, I don't think there was a cult. It would seem she had some sort of pro-town role, but the lack of Green Color of her role when she died made me wonder what it was.

Apparently she had some sort of insanely huge investigative role, where she could find out the affiliation of like 6 people at once. She claimed to have found 4 mafia. I suggest we look at who she was suspicious of.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Apparently she had some sort of insanely huge investigative role, where she could find out the affiliation of like 6 people at once. She claimed to have found 4 mafia. I suggest we look at who she was suspicious of.

I've never seen any of her posts where she claims to have found 4 Mafia, could you quote that post?

It would seem she had some sort of pro-town role, but the lack of Green Color of her role when she died made me wonder what it was.

I don't really think we should already state at this point of the game that she and her "possible cult" are pro-town. Even if it's only because she is a dark lord candidate. Look at this quote:

And also, there are third parties who do not serve either side, and they may seek Dracula's power."

I think this explains Keyshe's role. It doesn't really seems pro-town to me...

- You may not post any information (quotes or screencaps or allusions) that relates to anything outside of the thread itself. So no evidence using the "Who's Online" or Shoutbox.
Zenox, posting information from outside of the thread is against the game rules. Please read them again and avoid breaking them again.

Aside from the quicktopics I've provided, the game should stay within this thread entirely. Occasionally small talk about the game will happen in VM, PM, or on Skype, but that cannot be posted or used in the game because the game can only be played in this thread.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
See her last post. Vote: Meego7

It is a bit suspicious that you would take so much from so little. Is it really such a statement as to conjure up a vote from?
I don't see anything suspicious. Unless you're pointing at "Grr..." which may be a sign of legitimate anger or perhaps false anger to turn the tables. But if it was used in this situation, there would probably have been a very desperate sentence afterwards, which Meego's previous post is lacking.

tl;dr- I don't see anything suspicious about Meego's last post. Instead I see suspicion in yours.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Um... Well, we know a few more things now. Or rather, we can assume a few more things now. I'll post a few here:

1. There is likely an Executioner role in play.
2. There is a Cult in play.
2a. "The third party is stronger" now.
Axle the Beast said:
The third party grows stronger.

Now, I don't know what that means. Axle said "Keyshe was a Dark Lord Candidate." According to Castlevania Wiki:

Dracula is the only known Dark Lord in canon, although there are several beings who have the potential to take his place.

and:

Axle said:
And also, there are third parties who do not serve either side, and they may seek Dracula's power.

I assume the cult members are trying to defeat Dracula, and therefore take his/her place. It would make sense, considering Keyshe was a Dark Lord Candidate. Now, I'll go out on limb and say the rest of the Dark lord Candidates are the remainder of the cult. However, I have no idea what "the third party grows stronger," can even mean.

Kybyrian

illmatic said:
Does this mean the cult has recruited someone into their ranks? Are Dark Lord Candidates the cult?

Dark Lord Candidates is the name of the cult in the Castlevania series, yes. Also, Zenox, she didn't have a pro-town role. Graham Jones was the main antagonist of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow. He was the leader of a religious cult and was born on the very day that Dracula died. Ever since then, he has believed himself to be the reincarnation of the Dark Lord, and seeks his power. Thus the quote from here:

Axle the Beast said:
And also, there are third parties who do not serve either side, and they may seek Dracula's power."

illmatic said:
Looking at the above posts, he seems to be playing it safe. Last round he was a lot more aggressive in his scum hunting.

I was actually too afraid to kill Hero of Time last round (being the vigilante) because he appeared extremely scummy to me, but he always does. :|

Then again, with just a brief comparison to his actions and activity last round I can say that he is a lot worse this round than last.

FoS: Hero of Time

My vote on jedizora still stands.

I'm not familiar with the Dark Lord Candidate cult at all, seeing as how I haven't played Aria of Sorrow, but I can say that Soma Cruz is the good reincarnation of Dracula. Therefore, we can assume that she is probably a large anti-town role.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Elfen I also find suspicious. I know he normally seems scummy because of the way he posts, but his play has been different this round. He has been playing a lot more paranoid and careful in this game than other games I have seen him in, as can be seen from his voting / unvoting to avoid suspicion.

Vote: Hero of Time
FoS: Elfen

The reason why I am is that, one; I am really modest, timid, low self esteem, low self confidence. Basically no social abilities :/ It comes in spurts.. or when I am hyper or just feel proud. But, Zenox, I will attempt to actually speak my voice and blah blah, basically I will show my suspicions later on.

Jedizora

:right:
I just got a little more interested in this game. Never had a cult before. Also, I never played Aria of Sorrow. :(

The night has not swayed me. If any of this post references Durion, then forgive me, I'm simply quoting it from the end of the last day.

Vote: jedizora
Okay, mayny I was a bit quick with my voting. But I was ony able to skim through The posts because of a situation I'm currently in. And I un-voted, Didn't I? Soemtimes, considering that Votes can easily be undone, People at ZD are a bit to stingy with their votes.

I forgot that I was suspicious of Jedizora.

I think I'll do so as well.

VOTE: Jedizora

And your evidence is?

I'm not familiar with the Dark Lord Candidate cult at all, seeing as how I haven't played Aria of Sorrow, but I can say that Soma Cruz is the good reincarnation of Dracula. Therefore, we can assume that she is probably a large anti-town role.

Apparently not allowed to post allusions, but I'm highly certain due to the PM's Keyshe sent me.

Also, if you're wondering why Keyshe would be PM'ing me, it's because due to my role, I could have potentially saved her, but decided to shift it over to Hero of Music (but, then I shifted it back to Keyshe, but didn't realize I accidentally sent the PM to myself, rather than Axle)

Kybyrian

Okay, mayny I was a bit quick with my voting. But I was ony able to skim through The posts because of a situation I'm currently in. And I un-voted, Didn't I? Soemtimes, considering that Votes can easily be undone, People at ZD are a bit to stingy with their votes.

You seem to not quite grasp what I'm saying. It's not bad that you're quick to vote, but you are quick to vote and unvote when any small amount of opposition is put forth. It's like you're just trying to vote somebody to be voting. Not only that, but the people you vote for already have some sort of group of people after them, though those people haven't always voted. I understand how opinions can sway with new evidence brought to light, but that's not the case. The evidence is already there, but it seems you're either not reading entirely (which doesn't make you much more townie) or deciding you can just throw around a vote and wait to see if somebody tries to back it up or oppose it, upon which case you will follow up accordingly with whatever tactic makes you the least suspicious. I also understand staying out of suspicion, but coupled with what I said at first, it's not the problem.

Also, Zenox, after doing some digging I found this, and thought it matched your semi-claim nicely. Are you saying that Hero of Music is a killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom