• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the truth. I'm sorry that I'm a bad player to top it off and that I'm offensive. That's all I can say...

Never said you were a bad player, it just annoys me when people state others are suspicious for things they are doing. Kind of like a fat guy criticising another fat guy for being overweight. I also said that you will find out that you aren't always right because every time I made a point you just called it fluff as if it was ******** and didn't count, you know which is pretty damn annoying when you put several hours in a post, especially just to get "that's fluff" and nothing else. The reason I said you wanted me to be scum is because of the last thing, you just cast every one of my points aside like it was nothing or a lie. As for your posts being partially fluff and the rest investigation, that's exactly the same with my posts. Trying to get a aggressive response from Kybyrian from my point of view is the best way to get a reaction out of him. The rest was just trollin'.

That and you said you expected more from me, which in my opinion comes across as you stating that I'm lower than yourself.

I think he's over there, get 'im!

oh, I found it:

brokenie.gif

The faceless and unrecognizable creatures in the castle stirred, fought and discussed trying to figure who would be the first to die. The bloodthirsty creatures were wild and eager to destroy the heroes who hid among them. They went into a frenzy, lobbing accusations and even physical attacks against each other in an effort to weed out the "noble" ones in their midst. A reasonable tactic, in theory, to stir within the investigation actions unbecoming of a person of the light, in order to discover those who would be unwilling to resort to them. Sadly for the creatures, this was not their plan nor did it work; they were in a frenzy and they would see blood. Still, they obeyed the terms of the trial set forth by Aeon, and cast their votes. The tally shifted constantly, as several people were continually cast under suspicion.

"The time is now," said Aeon after much deliberation. "It is time for you to make your final selection."

But the beasts clamored for more time to make up their minds, and so Aeon granted it to them. The votes changed and the list of suspects narrowed, shifting primarily onto two, Soldier of Link, a creature who was suspect for a verbal slip-up that could implicate her as the enemy, and Durion, a creature whom many found was acting suspicious and useless in the hunt for the heroes. With enough time left to make up their minds, the creatures began to seriously debate the issue until suddenly something came over them. They were gripped by frenzy, a rage that seemed to come from nowhere, and without enough votes to end it immediately, the mob of monsters took action and attacked Durion.

The winged beast tried to escape, but his feet were grabbed by the creatures beneath him as the mob pulled him down beneath the pile. Under all that frenzied anger and bloodthirsty madness, he was rapidly torn about, screeching and yelling the entire time. Only once he could no longer utter a sound was he silent. In his final moments, Durion, in pieces and unable to speak, reached his hand toward the crowd and tried to communicate, without success, to another creature who's identity the crowd couldn't decipher. And then he died from his injuries.

Now the haze of the Time Rift lifted from Durion body, revealing him to be a beast whom they all recognized. Durion was Gaibon, a loyal servant of Death and Dracula. He was a Townie Backup Cop and a Mason.

The ticking of Aeon's clock changed in sound, growing deeper and slower. He addressed the crowd of creatures who gathered around him. "Now the night is upon us. In order to keep your strength up, I recommend you beasts go out and revel in the darkness and moonlight. But be careful, for the heroes may try to hunt you down when you are alone."

Night 1 Begins

Those with night abilities, please PM me their selections ASAP. Those who do not intend to use their powers, it would be nice to actually PM me and tell me this, because then we can end the night more quickly. ;) I will allow the night to go for 48 hours tops, so you have that long to PM me, but I want to end it as soon as I can and may not allow this much time every night period.

During the night, when the creatures roamed the countryside wreaking havoc, Aeon waited atop Castlevania watching all that happened. Strange things happened that night. Battle broke out as well. One of these battles ended in a stalemate; neither combatant ever learned the other's identity and neither died. When the sun began to rise and all those within the Time Rift retreated into the halls of Castlevania, they discovered that Keyshe was missing. The creatures of darkness were outraged at this and demanded to know what had happened. They cried for blood, but then the doors to Castlevania were thrown open and in stumbled a figure in a white suit.

"NO! NO!" cried the figure, who the others recognized as Keyshe. She was clutching an injury across her entire torso, a huge bloody gash. "This cannot be! IT CANNOT!"

Keyshe shambled toward the nearest creature and grabbed them around the shoulders, wild-eyed.

"You don't understand! I WAS BORN ON THE DAY DRACULA DIED!" she screamed with a gurgling sound, spitting blood all the while. "I am the new Dark Lord! WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

They shook Keyshe off them, and she fell to her knees on the floor in a puddle of her own blood. Blood poured from the wound and from her mouth. She let out a scream of insanity, and from her wound and mouth erupted many chaotic body parts. Arms, legs, heads, organs, tentacles... A chaotic mess covered in blood. And then finally she slumped on the ground dead, still bleeding all over in a disgusting heap.

"..." Aeon was quiet. He stepped toward the corpse. "Different powers touched her before her death. One was a power of light, but it seems weak. The other is dark."

The haze around Keyshe disappeared, revealing her true identity as Graham Jones.

Keyshe was a Dark Lord Candidate.

The third party grows stronger.

Day 2 Begins

--The Living: 21--
TheGreen
arkvoodle
Meego7
Hero of Time
MikauIncarnate
Josh
Zenox
jedizora
Hero of Music
jdenicholls
illmatic
kokirion
Dracomajora
Viral Maze
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian
green goron
TreeHuggerPanda
Elfen
Deku Shroom
Gonzo

--The Dead--
Durion: Townie Backup Cop and a Mason (Lynched Day 1)
Keyshe: Dark Lord Candidate (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 ends Wednesday the 27th. It takes 11 votes for a Majority Lynch.

Last edited:
On a side note, I'm actually a little sad Keyshe died. Not really because she's my sister, more because Graham Jones is my favorite Castlevania character and thought I gave him a pretty fun role. I wanted to see how it played out late game. :(

On a side note, I'm actually a little sad Keyshe died. Not really because she's my sister, more because Graham Jones is my favorite Castlevania character and thought I gave him a pretty fun role. I wanted to see how it played out late game. :(

y u give us extremely subtle hints at the role?

On a side note, there was only one kill. POSSIBLE REASONS:

1) There is only one nightkill role
2) There is no Serial Killer and any of the next things happened:
3) Ignoring the last part of the last one, there is no Vigilante and any of the following happened:
4) Roleblocked
5) Protected

I'm thinking it's one of the latter ones.

As for me, my night role revealed information. Sadly, I can't vote for him. Neither do I want to vote for him, as my night role protects him from lynches. :P

BUT for the record:

FOS: Hero of Music

EBWODP: In addition, due to the fact that there /could/ be a doctor, or various other roles that protect people, or roleblock people, perhaps I'm completely off.

y u give us extremely subtle hints at the role?
As for me, my night role revealed information. Sadly, I can't vote for him. Neither do I want to vote for him, as my night role protects him from lynches. :P

Wait wait wait, repeat that, and this time don't sound extremely suspicious.

Wait wait wait, repeat that, and this time don't sound extremely suspicious.

I have no idea what I meant by that first sentence, actually.

And we all have a night role ('cept mafia guys). My night role is a unique blend of a few roles, sooo ...

yeah.

EBWODP:

Weeeelll, I could vote for him, but my role prevents his lynch, so what I meant by that is it would be worthless to do so. Not that I can't.

Kybyrian

I just got a little more interested in this game. Never had a cult before. Also, I never played Aria of Sorrow. :(

The night has not swayed me. If any of this post references Durion, then forgive me, I'm simply quoting it from the end of the last day.

Two other people are sticking out in my mind right now. I'm willing to contribute most of Elfen's suspicion to inexperience, but I can't let that dismiss everything I think about him. He has just as much chance of being scum as everybody else, so I can't keep dismissing it all because of the inexperience. Elfen's actions have overall been very topsy-turvy. The first was his actions at the beginning of the day period that everybody was going psycho over at first (which we all willing to put aside as inexperience), and I'm going to tell you to refer to a few of Gonzo's posts over the last few pages for the rest. The way he voted and unvoted Dracomajora (simply because he was afraid he'd be lynched if Draco flipped town) set off something in my mind.

Jedizora is the other guy I've been keeping tabs on for a while now. He was my original vote at the beginning of the day period. I think I talked a little bit about jedizora in my last few posts (the one where I responded to Durion, I think) and noted that yes, he did unvote after new evidence was brought forth, but this evidence was already present. He's done this twice now (once with Elfen and another time with Soldier of Link). I'm also going to reference back to the post where I had cast a vote on him. I've said various things about that post and I believe Keyshe mentioned it as well when she voted for him. Overall, he's been performing actions that give me a bad vibe.

Vote: jedizora

I just got a little more interested in this game. Never had a cult before. Also, I never played Aria of Sorrow. :(

The night has not swayed me. If any of this post references Durion, then forgive me, I'm simply quoting it from the end of the last day.

I forgot that I was suspicious of Jedizora.

I think I'll do so as well.

VOTE: Jedizora

30 Characters:
roll.gif

Just for the record, I never confirmed anything about the Mafia having special roles. I just said all Townies have special roles. Whether this is true of the Mafia or not, well, I won't say. :P

I assumed no. If someone wants to prove me wrong, feel free.

I borked the quote:

Vote: jedizora

30 characters y u hat?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom