• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOL, made a claim, and I missed it? I need a to go read over things... sounds like a bluff to me. If she did, why not repeat it... I was taking the time to consider that she might just be a town who is getting caught up in her posts. But looking at how she has been defending herself (and this), flipping from being aggressive to dismissive and there has been a lot of posts only on her annoyance of people missing that she is female, while there was some real accusations against her. :/ She has also spent little time scum hunting herself... (if at all...)

As far as I'm aware, this claiming that Soldier of Link speaks of is to do with the following posts:

I'll be Watching you.

Actually, I already did. Pay more attention, else I have to Watch you.

I've done a little searching about this, and I have found nothing. I have very little knowledge of Castlevania, so that doesn't help, but the only information I have found is to a level called The Dead Bog. Other than that, I don't see what character that she may have been assigned. Which brings me onto my next point.

Soldier of Link, I'd like an claim which is clearer than those you have said you have given us. If I've missed it and it is not to do with those two messages above, then please quote where you actually did claim and I'll reconsider. But as of now, you've not actually done anything to remove suspicion and my vote still stands.

Durion, for a while now I had been growing iffy on him. While I can't see any real problem with his view on RVS, it bother me how long he posted only about it. Providing for scum hunting or trying an alternative This here post He is aggressive and combative when this point is brought up as suspicions. He is aggressive and combative when this point is brought up by Ky as suspicions. If he is town, wouldn't you be trying to investigate to find mafia? The current method seems faulty, why not be doing so your way that you think is better? This attitude isn't very pro town. There is his vote too, it came right after Green and followed his mind set. This is the only town play he made pretty much all game. He say this is the best evidence we will get from Day 1? After not trying anything to investigate, saying we need to make things happen. VERY contradictory what he does then what he says. He didn't even look at her other posts but all on that one little thing, or try to form a case or opinion of his own. He feels scummy...

I'm able to be aggressive towards Kybyrian because he is Kybyrian and I know him well enough to do so. Even he said something about this occurring due to the fact that we know each other well. I hold little aggression towards other people in this game. You also miss out the fact that his post was written in a similar manner to the one I replied with. Seems a little convenient that you miss out that for the person you seem to be protecting Ms. Keyshe.

Also, I see a 3rd party as a risk to the town, after all, the 3rd party does want us all dead. That is why I have been hunting Soldier of Link as the 3rd party, but hey, she could still be Mafia. The way Axle has set up the PMs that he sent to us causes us to have to do a little research to find out our alignment, much like I did. She may have just read her PM, saw the name of a character that is a good guy in the series and assumed she was town. I made it rather clear in the last round about your alignment by highlighting your role and name in the colour that is associated with the Town, the Mafia or the 3rd party. Unless Axle screwed up my PM, he hasn't done that this round.

As for this part...

If he is town, wouldn't you be trying to investigate to find mafia?

I've already pointed out why Kybyrian could be mafia, did you conveniently skip over that too?

Then you go onto say that I've pretty much done very little investigating. Let me pull up a little quote here:

while there was some real accusations against her. :/

You state that I do literally no scum hunting, although the majority of the accusations against her come from me, so you even know that I've been accusing people. I'm also the one that's trying to get her to claim, which I believe is actually doing something.

Finally:

Kybyrian, over all gives me town vibes. Not to blindly trust that though, he has been a little peacekeeper-ish. But at this time I think the inactives posters and one of the three I mentioned above are more likely scum at this point.

Vote: Durion

I believe it is you who is being the contradictory one, Keyshe. It seems like you are scum buddies with Kybyrian, thanks to your valiant efforts to protect him. You yourself have done very little to help the town, you've voted against jedizora and then myself, nothing else, but accuse me of doing nothing. You also base your argument around one post, much like I did against Soldier of Link, but use the fact that I did as evidence.

You can say that 'He's seemed scummy since the start" but that doesn't mean you actually have any more evidence. I think that it is strongly possible that you are scum buddies with Kybyrian, especially since you seem to conveniently miss out points when it suits you best. I could go on by accusing you of hunting down someone that has claimed in this round, but I won't because I know how subtle it was.

You'll probably go on to say that this defence is a little drastic or something along those lines, but in my opinion, it isn't. You're a player that can really damage my chance of me surviving in this game, therefore I have to do everything I can to drive your attempted offences back. The same goes for people like Baysiderulez, Axle and Kybyrian. There are others, but those people are the people that I find the less threatening to me than those listed in particular.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Durion said:
Soldier of Link, I'd like an claim which is clearer than those you have said you have given us. If I've missed it and it is not to do with those two messages above, then please quote where you actually did claim and I'll reconsider. But as of now, you've not actually done anything to remove suspicion and my vote still stands.

Sure, why not?

I am Harpy. I scour the skies in watch of the Mafia.

Kybyrian

That's exactly what I've been waiting for from you, Durion. You're actually doing something, congrats. Also, your avatar has a white background. You should fix that.

Anyway, I find it lovely how you're accusing Keyshe and me of being scum buddies. As if I would roost with her.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Sure, why not?

I am Harpy. I scour the skies in watch of the Mafia.

oh please, not again... I hope this game doesn't end up with massive roleclaiming like in last round. I assume you mean with this claim that you've got a powerrole, if that's true, than why do you want to reveal this so early? Doesn't that put you and the town in danger? And for what, because someone accuses you a little? I don't see the point of this, unless it's a fakeclaim. I toke a look at beginner Mafia today (I saw it was closed, so I was wondering who where all killed) and I noticed someone else made a claim with a phrase similair to yours (not with the role, but the way it was writen), it looked very proffessional, but when he died he appeared to be a mafia member who did a fakeclaim.
Could you explain me why you claimed a role?
And Durion, why did you wanted to see a claim from SOL this early in the game?

Nicole

luke is my wife
kokirion said:
Could you explain me why you claimed a role?

First of all, the day ends very soon, and I do believe I lead the voting.

Secondly,

kokirion said:
I assume you mean with this claim that you've got a powerrole

Yeah, you could say that.

kokirion said:
Doesn't that put you and the town in danger?

See "power role."

Kybyrian

oh please, not again... I hope this game doesn't end up with massive roleclaiming like in last round. I assume you mean with this claim that you've got a powerrole, if that's true

I believe it was stated that there are no Vanilla Townies.

And I believe the point of the claim is because she was asked... and her lynch was inevitable unless she claimed. The day ends tomorrow and the person with the most votes is lynched. That's where she stands as of this moment.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I believe it was stated that there are no Vanilla Townies.

And I believe the point of the claim is because she was asked... and her lynch was inevitable unless she claimed. The day ends tomorrow and the person with the most votes is lynched. That's where she stands as of this moment.
with powerrole I mean roles with powerfull abilities like the vig, cop, docter etc. no vanilla townies doesn't mean everyone has a powerrole, it just says everyone has something special.
And I know she was asked, that's why I also asked Durion why he asked her to claim in the first day. If he asked it tomorrow, I would've fully agreed, if it was already almost certain that she was going to die, but altough she is having some votes against her now, a lot of people are still able to vote, so I wouldn't state she it is already clear that she is going to be lynched. It is a bit to early to say that.

Nicole

luke is my wife
kokirion said:
If he asked it tomorrow, I would've fully agreed, if it was already almost certain that she was going to die, but altough she is having some votes against her now, a lot of people are still able to vote, so I wouldn't state she it is already clear that she is going to be lynched. It is a bit to early to say that.

True enough. However, with the levels of inactivity, I'll say that half of the people who haven't voted yet won't vote at all. The day ends tomorrow.

EBWODP

Inactives, post pl0x!!!!!!!

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Fine I'll vote. My first gut feeling was on dracomajora wanting everyone to try to get a majority lynch for day 1 on SoL
Soo my suspicion goes to him.

Vote: Dracomajora

Kybyrian

with powerrole I mean roles with powerfull abilities like the vig, cop, docter etc. no vanilla townies doesn't mean everyone has a powerrole, it just says everyone has something special.
And I know she was asked, that's why I also asked Durion why he asked her to claim in the first day. If he asked it tomorrow, I would've fully agreed, if it was already almost certain that she was going to die, but altough she is having some votes against her now, a lot of people are still able to vote, so I wouldn't state she it is already clear that she is going to be lynched. It is a bit to early to say that.

"Something special" is a power role. Even if your ability is one-shot or something like that, or if you have an ability that's less common doesn't mean that you still don't have a power role. As for your argument on the lynch, I disagree. It's probably better to claim the day before the lynch so people have a chance to think things over.

As for your worry about a person claiming a "power role" as you define it, it would be stupid for them to do so. If a vig claimed vig or a cop claimed cop it would be very detrimental to the town. SoL's claim is necessary to her survival, though. If she didn't claim it's likely she'd be lynched and we'd lose the role anyway. Better to claim and let a doctor/bodyguard protect you than not claim at all and head straight into a lynch.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
That whole post is grasping at straws Durion... over handed in your defense and very weak. Mostly fluff and diversionary. I really expected something better from you... :/ Hell it's only one vote too...

Kybyrian had no votes on him, this is a big stretch, I am doing no protecting. Yeah you two know each another, so? I didn't call out all of your posts with him, or all of the little bickering banter, but that one main response that was scummy.
No where in this game does it say provide your own alternative when refusing to do something.
From here. You even quoted me, and it clearly shows what I said, and how you are trying to twist it... it is scummy to not want to investigate, but talk only of fluff posts about how RVS is bad... Then be it's not in the rules that you need to investigate...

Where is this contradiction in my posts Durion? If it's there why aren't you saying how, and with quotes? You are suggesting something abstract. Hoping someone with now think with it and try to fill in the gap themselves, that you can't?

I voted Jedizora, not an a whim, but with analysis with links/evidence. (More then you have done) I questioned SOL and investigated her, also all the while making comments here and there, on you (And THP) and others. I then investigated SOL more looking at her posts and saying what I'm think, plus came on to you with investigation and links. (Not solely on one post as made very clear by my links, and analysis of behavior from the whole day) All of that is more then you have done. You voted on SOL is based off Green's, and not taking into account her behavior too. All anyone needs to do to make this all fall apart on you is look at my posts, I'll even link to some of them. (post #163 , #145, #75 , #59, #54 #51 #48)

You have been going on all game that RVS are bad for investigation. But did none all game. You suggested Kybyrian was Godfather, (defensively, and after I had already entertained the possibility he might be scum) voted on SOL with out any thing more then copying Green (the others votes for her are thought more) And have tried to take all the credited for the investigation on her while Green and Deku Shroom (even I) did more investigation the you did. You just copied.

This is not a town defense, but scum. I am sticking to my vote and encouraged others to really look at Durion and I. I strongly believe he is scum. Now more then ever.

--------------------------------------------------
Kybyrian said:
That's exactly what I've been waiting for from you, Durion. You're actually doing something, congrats.

How? All he is doing is being defensive and trying to flip accusations, and context. He put a little presser on SOL after I did, copying me just as his vote is a copy of Green

I also have some doubts on SOL, she could be fake claiming. I had said to her she didn't even need to role claim, name claim just paraphrase her PM a little. I as well as all of you have must gotten a little clever paragraph on who your character is, (and how evil they are) not just a name and power info... I would think Axle would give fake claims.

Dracomajora has 3 votes now (including one himself XD)

EBWODP: I have to admit I've let him fly under the radar... I'll take some time to look at him.

Either we need to make a lynch decision, today or ask Axle for an extension. I do not know when tomorrow he will end the day.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

How? All he is doing is being defensive and trying to flip accusations, and context. He put a little presser on SOL after I did, copying me just as his vote is a copy of Green

lol I guess you're right, I'm just getting too enthusiastic. :P

Nicole

luke is my wife
Keyshe said:
or ask Axle for an extension. I do not know when tomorrow he will end the day.

I second this. We should extend the day and herd the inactives into the thread! Let's do it! Inactives, appear!

Kybyrian

ebwodp

Hero of Music has appeared suspicious to me due to the nature at which he replied to my vote and other things I had mentioned before the vote, but I wouldn't say it's anything overwhelming at this point. I've had an eye on Durion since the beginning and got in quite a few arguments with him. Coupled with his inability to suggest or perform alternatives and his willingness to jump right in with Jake (which I believe I mentioned earlier) are the points that Keyshe has just brought up, these points being how he reacts to the vote and his posts concerning SoL and the investigation of her.

Unvote: Hero of Music
Vote: Durion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom