• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 6: Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erm...Axle the Beast generally doesn't post since he's the mod. You can try and kill him if you like though.

Thank you, this has already been pointed out.......

Anyway I agree with Josh. We are now six pages in and the main conversation is about RVS. I am sure we are all aware that an RVS is not going to kill a mafia, its goal is to get people talking. Its like your first day at a new school in a class where no one knows each other. You have to start somewhere.

Now I am sure that somewhere in these sic pages there are minor scumtells and slip ups, we just have to comb through all the BS to find it. TheGreen has already started the process and I believe we all need to follow. There are a few people who I am suspicious of, but not enough to quite pin anything against them.

And I do believe now would be a good time for this.....

Unvote: Kokirion

I do not have anything suspicious towards him right now, so I will save my vote for the real scum.

EBWODP again.

This is also a very good point, I was going to bring something up about it, but I thought that she had maybe done something like Zenox, which was read the PM wrongly, but I'm going more along the lines that she is a third party because what Zenox did was slightly different.

Forgot to take that part out, so ignore it.

Wow, I have no idea what's going on in this thread, lots of arguing and accusations between everybody. I will have to go back and read and see what I think of it. It will be interesting to see who ends up getting lynched.
IGMEO everybody

Nicole

luke is my wife
TheGreen said:
Not an epic fail, just an assumption. An assumption I made last game which was that the 'bad guys' of the theme are automatically the Mafia. I believe Soldier of Link is a third party.

Durion said:
This is also a very good point, I was going to bring something up about it, but I thought that she had maybe done something like Zenox, which was read the PM wrongly, but I'm going more along the lines that she is a third party because what Zenox did was slightly different.

I'm going to agree with this. I was going to bring something up about it earlier, but I thought that it was possibly down to the fact that she did exactly the same as Zenox last round which was to read his PM wrongly. I've changed my mind though because Zenox seemed to have misread a word which entirely changed the meaning of his wincon. This seems more like yourself where you just assumed that the bad guys of the theme = mafia. Since this is probably the best piece of evidence I feel that we will get during this day period...

Eh, I don't have much to say about this. Believe what you will, but here is my "defense."

1) I don't play Castlevania
2) I haven't looked up any source or wiki on Castlevania
3) I have no idea who my character is
4) My computer's been jacked up with a virus for the past week, so your lucky I'm posting at all
5) Did I mention my computer had a bad virus? Or, to be exact, 38 viruses. o_O Meaning my internet hadn't been working until yesterday. Meaning I glanced at my PM, clicked the "What's New" tab, clicked "Mafia 6," and waited an hour for the thread to load.

If you don't believe the virus thing, I'll take a pic and show you. It turned my fricken desktop purple. Anyway, I don't think this is of much importance. What I do think is awful important are these:

Deku Shroom said:
I just don't know what to say, or where to start. Trying to piece together my words before I speak, but so much happens in a small amount of time, so things change then I have to rethink it and yeah.

dracomajora said:
Hey everyone. Sorry for being inactive. I'll acually start contributing tommorow, because im too lazy and tired now.

Josh said:
I chose not to vote and/or post simply because....the last 5 pages of this have been talking about RVS.

So....we'll see.

We have three people here who aren't contributing. This is my third Mafia game, and I'm sick and tired of people like this. If I could vote for all of you, I would.

I'll just go in order.

VOTE: Deku Shroom

FOS: illmatic
FOS: Josh

And I'm sure there are many others.

EBWODP

Forgot to include illmatic's post:

illmatic said:
Wow, I have no idea what's going on in this thread, lots of arguing and accusations between everybody. I will have to go back and read and see what I think of it. It will be interesting to see who ends up getting lynched.
IGMEO everybody

And I didn't FOS: Dracomajora in my last post.

My vote still stands.

Kybyrian

First off, I think the whole assuming SoL is third party thing is a very large assumption. It's normal for the bad guys to be the Mafia in most situations, and it's not hard for somebody to assume that, especially if they don't know squat about the game or what their character is. This isn't something that's going to outright prove somebody's role.

In the meantime, SoL basically covered what I was going to say. I wasn't really looking at Dracomajora, but did have my eye on illmatic and Deku Shroom. Josh's attitude toward the game is normal, as we saw last game, so I'm not going to assume he's Mafia based on this, but something to store in the back of my mind. Dracomajora and Deku Shroom tend to have similar attitudes toward the game as well, but it's a little out of the ordinary for illmatic. My eyebrow was raised when I read the most recent post.

FoS: illmatic

My vote still stands with jedizora.

ebwodp

MikauIncarnate also seems to behave similarly, but it isn't exactly out-of-character for him either.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
EBWODP

Forgot to include illmatic's post:

And I didn't FOS: Dracomajora in my last post.

My vote still stands.

You also didn't include me in that last post, and yet I've only posted twice, very similarly to the others you FOS:/Voted. I'm not really sure what purpose that could serve, but I'm taking note of it.

Kybyrian

Something else I didn't mention in my last post. Durion's general attitude bugs me and seems to set off a little alarm in my head. I don't know if I'm just paranoid or what, but his behavior is really striking me as odd. For one, he seems to show a general unwillingness to actually do anything, and likes to poke fun at people who try to come at him. The other thing I saw is that he was quick to agree with Jake (TheGreen) without considering the other possibilities, and copied him, including his vote, to a T.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Umm, God I don't know who is suspicious or not Dx We do indeed need to move away from RVS...

Also, Keysha, Kybyrian, I don't see why you guys voted for Jedizora. Can you explain more better why you guys voted for him. I read the post and I dont see nothing really or not thinking hard enough. I also read the responses you had for them. But sadly, I cannot make sense with them why he is scum. Or was that some what part of a little RVS to see his reaction.

Kybyrian

Umm, God I don't know who is suspicious or not Dx We do indeed need to move away from RVS...

Also, Keysha, Kybyrian, I don't see why you guys voted for Jedizora. Can you explain more better why you guys voted for him. I read the post and I dont see nothing really or not thinking hard enough. I also read the responses you had for them. But sadly, I cannot make sense with them why he is scum. Or was that some what part of a little RVS to see his reaction.

Refer to this:

Jedizora, which is who my vote went to, seems to not care one way or another about where the lynch goes, as long as he isn't opposed too much. I don't have much to say about this right now considering it's only a little bit into the day, but it's better to note. He seems to have a reaction to my vote but then seems to try to shrug it off. I told you don't have much experience with RVS, Jedi.

As well as this:

Worst part I would say about RVS is the fact it's given a different name and used as an vote with next to no weight in the first place. It's best to be serious with all your votes so there is real pressure. Itself is a bit of a joke, such as Kybyrian vote vs Viral's. It was clear the vote against DracoMajora meant nothing, apposed to the vote on jedizora. Which is why Jedi's response is intriguing, He already knew RVS were in play, but seemed taken aback when a real vote was cast. Almost like he was making light of it. Plus he backed of of his vote real quick. A little wishy-washy putting it all together. A wolf among the sheep?

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Ohh, now I understand a little better now. But now that I re-re-re-read his post, he did just unvote me for no apaprent reason to why he voted me first.

No lynch is for mafia. It does not benefit the town in the least.VOTE: Elfen.

I was just looking at mafia 2, and I agree with you, kybryian. Elfen isn't the best of mafia players, so I'll lower it to a FOS and advise elfen to look into beginners mafia.
FOS: Elfen
UNVOTE: Elfen

The first quote stats the reason he voted for me. Cause I decided not to vote yet and put No vote as my vote. He clearly assumed quickly that if a person does that, the person is immediately Mafia? That is a wrong assumption. The second quote, he unvoted cause of my antics and persona, not casue of his reason of voting me. I guess i shrugged it to begin with, Ugh I now see why not to shrug the slightest of things off.

Well, IGMEOY: Jedizora

Not yet for a vote.

David

But you called me here...

We did move away from RVS. We're talking about potential mafia now, not just who we want to vote for, or why we believe we do on RVS.

Now, for those of you that found it weird about my stance on RVSes, I merely stated that I felt like an RVS would not be beneficial to us this round. It does help the game, but after looking at the player roster, I didn't think that anyone would crack under an RVS. This is an advanced game, not a beginner's game.

Moving on.

Anyway, I see where you are all going on some of these inactive players in the game. Few posts from several individuals is not good, especially since the day has been going on for a few days now.

Kyby, I did notice that Durion's attitude was rather odd. its nothing serious, as of the moment, but its probably something to keep an eye on.

Jedizora should also be watched. His voting, attitude, and reactions are not looking very pro-town to me at the moment. Just a suspicion as of this post.

Elfen, you're coming off as less scummier than you were before. However, you need to re-read more and do more of your own work. Not everyone will hand you the information on a silver platter.

Unvote

Something else I didn't mention in my last post. Durion's general attitude bugs me and seems to set off a little alarm in my head. I don't know if I'm just paranoid or what, but his behavior is really striking me as odd. For one, he seems to show a general unwillingness to actually do anything, and likes to poke fun at people who try to come at him. The other thing I saw is that he was quick to agree with Jake (TheGreen) without considering the other possibilities, and copied him, including his vote, to a T.

If you want a reason for why I may seem different, that is because I do not have a set meta. I think that if you look through the 3 or 4 games I've played in including this one, my meta hasn't really had much consistency since I started. But meh, however you feel.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
(Have to make this post a quickie, so I'm not going to bring up any quotes)

I merely think that SoL does not have any experience with Castlevania (neither do I, but I'm trying my best using the wikia that Keyshe has provided for us), so I'll overlook some of her mistakes regarding Castlevania. I think I'll give her an IGMEOY for now because she does seem a little passive and a little careful, but as I said, I'll overlook some of the mistakes due to the inexperience she has with Castlevania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom