• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I’m just gonna wait until more people start to discuss, and unlike last time where I jumped out of convo, I won’t magically jump out of it this time.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I don’t have a partner, all I got was this VT role and no names of partners.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I need to go back and decide that. Got a few gut feelings but no leans. Not 100% sure about you tbh. Rubik and Minish were my main leans besides Boo.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I need to go back and decide that. Got a few gut feelings but no leans. Not 100% sure about you tbh. Rubik and Minish were my main leans besides Boo.
well this game isn't very active so it's hard to find solid stuff to base things on, but I'm pretty confident that you're town, and I'm the vigi so we can start from here and build a town core

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
There was some compelling evidence against Kirino iirc. Ex maybe but since Rubik was VT idk bc I had a hunch of Rubik/Ex maybe. Boo is my only certainty RN.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
There was some compelling evidence against Kirino iirc. Ex maybe but since Rubik was VT idk bc I had a hunch of Rubik/Ex maybe. Boo is my only certainty RN.
I don't really think DB is mafia for a few reasons
if they were a good wolf, or had a good wolf partner, they probably would have claimed PR
the thing is the claim was really unsolicited and DB wasn't really close to being lynched
so if they weren't in contact with their partner at the time, they claim VT and then... they die anyway because they aren't PR
DB's conviction that claiming VT would save them felt kind of obvtown to me
and their reasoning for town reading me/SMS also just came across as towny to me because it's a pretty natural read for a new player to have- "they believe I'm telling the truth so they're probably the good guys". I have no expectation for dark boo's play as a wolf but I wouldn't be surprised at some nuance, like maybe a town read on ex or minish, just someone who's been posting a bit and a new wolf might want to town read to avoid not going with the flow

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
minish also had dark boo as town fwiw

so if you can find someone who you think might be partners with dark boo and they flip wolf I would be willing to sheep you onto dark boo

the other thing is kirino and dark boo feel pretty unaligned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom