• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
oof, hopefully you're buying time for another PR then

and I just realized this is a ****ing pain to find because I need to find their scumchats and where they said that was their plan in the scumchats
can't you just take my word for it? :v
I really can't
because I've been playing mafia for 7 years and have run into a framekill a handful of times
like, maybe I could believe bulbagarden has a framekill every few games but I don't generally have a high opinion of their play lol

and yeah if mafia's plan is to just roleblock me every night that's a massive waste anyway
they have to kill me before lylo no matter what if they want to win

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
minish had chevy, sms, and dark boo as their town reads, and I kind of feel like sheeping that
You should consider her reads were given before the very end of the EoD when people broke the perfect 3-3-3 tie though umu
and that she was mainly pairing me with rubik, I probably wouldn't've stayed there after the flip

bro I rolled full doc with a bulletproof
we lynched a mafia day one that claimed miller
LMAO ON BULBA?
which game?? this sounds hilarious
they usually claim miller D1 there tho, yea, I kinda hate it a lot

brb gon do new years thing, will be back in an hour or so

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
If someone told you that they wouldn’t be active because of work-related reasons, would you instantly say “no that’s sus lol” or “ok”?
It’s an example, just throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom