• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I think SMS is only partners with kirino, and kirino can also be partners with you or killjoy
if kirino flips town, SMS has no partners imo and it reduces the team to exactly you/killjoy which fmpov is a winning lylo
if kirino flips wolf it's still hard to win from there and going you/killjoy first with one of you flipping town is not a winning lylo at all
The 80% of this I got all makes sense. Still smell a stink around DB, but it all hinges on Kirino. SMS has been kinda defensive about his early inactivity so yeah.
Unvote
Vote:Kirino

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Yeah I was thinking Ex/Rubik scum but ex was my harder lean
why?
now that rubik flipped town this whole rubik/ex tinfoil theory you and minish had just burns to the ground

and if I were scum I would just stay quiet and let the whole Moe shoot Rubik in the night pseudo plan you had happen lol

Stuff can change in an instant.
not for no reason, give us them

I think SMS is only partners with kirino, and kirino can also be partners with you or killjoy
if kirino flips town, SMS has no partners imo and it reduces the team to exactly you/killjoy which fmpov is a winning lylo
if kirino flips wolf it's still hard to win from there and going you/killjoy first with one of you flipping town is not a winning lylo at all
if kirino flips town you think there was no scum on the rubik wagon? lmao

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
why?
now that rubik flipped town this whole rubik/ex tinfoil theory you and minish had just burns to the ground
You were my harder lean between the two of you. Moe's post that I last quoted is basically what i was thinking all fleshed out. It all hinges on Kirino.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Eh, I just don’t have enough evidence to back my claims, his claims on me seem weak though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
From a PoE, I still have you, ExLight, and Kirino on my possible scum list.
And why are you clearing other people from your PoE again?

You said before it was because of some of them believing your claim. People believing your vanilla claim means nothing lol

if anything scum is more likely to believe you because they know you have to be town, while town is more likely to not believe you because they don’t know if you’re Mafia lying.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
any of the beginners (chev/boo/killjoy)
I’m leaning more towards dark boo and I think it’s stupid to clear him over a vanilla claim that could’ve been easily coached
There was no reason to coach it, because it was genuinely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom