• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Unvote
Vote: Rubik

This isn't true. The suspicion on him largely vanished as soon as he claimed.

I'm not. My argument is the opposite, that if you're a new scum looking for a fake claim, vanilla is the easiest and most obvious one, especially in this game that everyone is describing as "vanilla."
crap this is a hammer actually

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My case on Rubik is basically it seemed convenient when he found out about the game. Interesting fact about Alit's previous mafia games, he holds scum chat on Quicktopic instead of discord. He could have changed it this game but I feel like if someone were scum they might not be aware the game was ongoing because they weren't getting discord alerts from scumchat. I also think Ex may be scum with Rubik, finally pinged him that I said Moe should shoot him, was writing up some defense in response, and then Rubik finally popped in saving Ex from having to defend him (though he says it was about lynching Rubik instead of vigging but his explanation of that doesn't add up).

Then Rubik comes in and felt like he was openwolfing (don't like the term but can't think of a better) and just started semi kinda trying to control things. Which aligns with his scumplay.

Kirino

Tatakae
unvote

this is pretty bad
like, how often does scum claim vt expecting to not die
What would have been a better fake claim for him? Either he would risk getting countered or would have to pick something obscure enough that it'd be very unlikely to be here.

And yes, I do think a first-time scum might fakeclaim vanilla and expect to live.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

Rubik - 5 (Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Dark Boo, Kirino)

Dark Boo - 2 (ExLight, Chevywolf30)
Kirino - 1 (Rubik)

Not Voting - Killjoy

The first game to be dropped out of the running to play that day was Super Mario Bros. Sure, it was an industry pioneer but the platforming felt a bit stiff and unforgiving compared to its successors. And you couldn't even scroll back the screen once you moved to the right! Lame. Super Mario Bros. was thrown under a pile of dirty socks and forgotten. At least for the day.

Rubik was Super Mario Bros., a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (8):

@Chevywolf30
@Dark Boo
@ExLight
@Killjoy
@Kirino
@Moe the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (1):

Rubik - Super Mario Bros., a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)

Night 1 Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your actions via Discord or PM before Thursday, December 31st at 8 PM EST.

Last edited:

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Whoops, one game was unaccounted for. Alex Kidd in Miracle World had been a rental from Blockbuster so mom had returned it the other day. That's a shame. It was a Master System platformer meant to compete with Super Mario Bros. Oh well, it could always be rented again another time.

Morbid Minish was Alex Kidd in Miracle World, a Vanilla Townie.

The Living (7):

@Chevywolf30
@Dark Boo
@ExLight
@Killjoy
@Kirino
@Moe the Moblin
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (2):

Rubik - Super Mario Bros., a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
Morbid Minish - Alex Kidd in Miracle World, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)

Day 2 Begins!

With 7 alive, it takes 4 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Saturday, January 2nd at 8 PM EST.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
alright I'm both surprised minish was the kill and unsurprised rubik was town

I also didn't mean to kill rubik rofl, I still think we need to revisit those prior wagons

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
Vote Count 1.4:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Moe the Moblin, Dark Boo)
Dark Boo - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Killjoy - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - Killjoy, Morbid Minish

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.
Chevy for now, I'm going to town lean, he seems like he's really working out kinks in getting used to Forum Mafia... Wait!

Who you callin' a meathead, meathead?

Moe asking folks who they think he should kill off has me wanting to scum lean.

Ex seems to be giving town vibes so far.

Min Min, I'll wait a bit longer before really putting anything out, so... null

SMS, town lean maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Short Messaging System? :P

Yo, I've been busy IRL. I swear!

Vote Kirino
Pls lynch Rubik with me.

(Sorry this is so late didn't think I'd sleep this long.)

unvote
vote: rubik
Unvote

My reads are at -

Don't lynch: Me, Moe, Chevy, SMS, Dark Boo.

Do lynch: Rubik, Ex, Killjoy, Kirino.

But like not feeling Kirino right now and I wanna give Ex a chance to play.
Vote Count 1.5:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Dark Boo, Killjoy)
Dark Boo - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Rubik - 3 (Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - N/A

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

SMS+Kirino could be a thing based on this
minish had chevy, sms, and dark boo as their town reads, and I kind of feel like sheeping that
idk I feel like we should try to lynch kirino again, and if they flip town it's just pretty much POE ex/killjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom