• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote Count 1.4:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Moe the Moblin, Dark Boo)
Dark Boo - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Killjoy - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - Killjoy, Morbid Minish

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

Chevy for now, I'm going to town lean, he seems like he's really working out kinks in getting used to Forum Mafia... Wait!

I suppose d1 means hardclaim. The meathead failed me on what RB means.
Who you callin' a meathead, meathead?

Moe asking folks who they think he should kill off has me wanting to scum lean.

Ex seems to be giving town vibes so far.

Min Min, I'll wait a bit longer before really putting anything out, so... null

SMS, town lean maybe? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And what does SMS mean?
Short Messaging System? :P

kirino, minish, and killjoy are probably all a lot scummier than the person who claimed VT thinking it would legitimately get them out of a lynch
Yo, I've been busy IRL. I swear!

Vote Kirino

Kirino

Tatakae
The only point against me was inactivity, but now I’m active. So it’s not like the bandwagon on me is actually based on something.

Besides, even if Boo is town (which Moe is unreasonably confident in) it won’t be a great loss.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I really don't want to see a Kirino lynch, he at least started to post more, but honestly I'm not vibing with the Dark Boo lynch after the VT claim. They had no reason to claim; I'd like to think if they were scum their scumbud would have told them not to claim for no reason earlier. That said, their claim is probably genuine.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I really don't want to see a Kirino lynch, he at least started to post more, but honestly I'm not vibing with the Dark Boo lynch after the VT claim. They had no reason to claim; I'd like to think if they were scum their scumbud would have told them not to claim for no reason earlier. That said, their claim is probably genuine.
+1 to this

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Going with a +1 to this too.

Kirino

Tatakae
The insistence that Boo is town just because of his claim is silly. Of course he had reason to claim given multiple people piling onto him near EoD. And VT is not only by far the easiest role to claim, but also the only one he could do safely assuming scum has no fakeclaims.

I don't have strong confidence that he's scum either, even if he's been acting like it, but he's a better lynch than I am. Someone like Killjoy, who has contributed less than me and voted for me with no reason, would also clearly be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom