• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The insistence that Boo is town just because of his claim is silly. Of course he had reason to claim given multiple people piling onto him near EoD. And VT is not only by far the easiest role to claim, but also the only one he could do safely assuming scum has no fakeclaims.
There wasn't a deep wagon on Dark Boo until after the claim though. I don't agree with people lynching you, but your argument that Dark Boo is probably scum is no better than the assumption that he is Town. I think your drive to self-preserve is causing you to tunnel maybe, and fsr I'm reading your thoughts on the claim like you think it's some kind of complex WiFoM move, which, frankly, probably wouldn't be the case considering they are a new player.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My reads are at -

Don't lynch: Me, Moe, Chevy, SMS, Dark Boo.

Do lynch: Rubik, Ex, Killjoy, Kirino.

But like not feeling Kirino right now and I wanna give Ex a chance to play.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote Count 1.5:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Dark Boo, Killjoy)
Dark Boo - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Chevywolf30)
Rubik - 3 (Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - N/A

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

Kirino

Tatakae
Unvote
Vote: Rubik

There wasn't a deep wagon on Dark Boo until after the claim though.
This isn't true. The suspicion on him largely vanished as soon as he claimed.
and fsr I'm reading your thoughts on the claim like you think it's some kind of complex WiFoM move, which, frankly, probably wouldn't be the case considering they are a new player.
I'm not. My argument is the opposite, that if you're a new scum looking for a fake claim, vanilla is the easiest and most obvious one, especially in this game that everyone is describing as "vanilla."

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm not. My argument is the opposite, that if you're a new scum looking for a fake claim, vanilla is the easiest and most obvious one, especially in this game that everyone is describing as "vanilla."
unvote

this is pretty bad
like, how often does scum claim vt expecting to not die

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
also rubik gained way too much traction
one of dark boo/kirino probably wolfing
I think we should probably keep those wagons and let me shoot the counter if it flips town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom