• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I’ve already read everything, I just needed to catch up on life stuff.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Aight so my reasoning for scumleaning Dark Boo:

Alright, so now everyone’s gonna play serious.
Everyone was doing joke votes in the beginning.
Unvote

Time to be serious.
Enough goofing around.
Really eager to start serious discussion but vanished later on whenever some topics started gaining some speed, didn't contribute to the current ones.

What do you think the games are?
Like Super Mario Bros, Wild Gunmen, etc.
It’s actually a bad call to claim early in the game.
Here we see him being a bit proactive, but I can't not see this as an attempt to make people claim or hint their games, despite the fact he seems aware claiming early can be bad early in the game. Not sure if he truly believes game flavor has some weight in this, but even if he's scum and aware it doesn't that seems like a way to shift discussion to something NAI and thus not give important results.

And he seemed around in thread up until people started voting him which is always a red flag.

I’ve already read everything, I just needed to catch up on life stuff.
I'm sure moe was talking to the person he quoted, aka killjoy
I did see you viewing the thread while most of discussion was happening though. Was the thread just open on your browser or something?

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Aight so my reasoning for scumleaning Dark Boo:

Really eager to start serious discussion but vanished later on whenever some topics started gaining some speed, didn't contribute to the current ones.

Here we see him being a bit proactive, but I can't not see this as an attempt to make people claim or hint their games, despite the fact he seems aware claiming early can be bad early in the game. Not sure if he truly believes game flavor has some weight in this, but even if he's scum and aware it doesn't that seems like a way to shift discussion to something NAI and thus not give important results.

And he seemed around in thread up until people started voting him which is always a red flag.

I'm sure moe was talking to the person he quoted, aka killjoy
I did see you viewing the thread while most of discussion was happening though. Was the thread just open on your browser or something?
I guess.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
If you're town you should at least try to defend yourself with actions like voting.
The other two existing wagons are Kirino and Killjoy, which one do you find more scummy between them?

I'm a bit curious about your Sega theory, why didn't you vote Minish back then if you truly believed Sega games were scum?
I wasn’t really sure if it was 100% accurate. Kirino’s been running off as scum between members. Imma say her.
Vote: Kirino

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I can't talk, but Dark Boo said this is only his second game. Given what other people are saying and what I know about Mafia makes me feel like he's a novice scum.
Unvote
Vote:Dark Boo

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
She does one post on page 5 and then not another one until 5 pages later. Yes, I am aware of the irony but I posted as far back as the first page and continued until the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom