• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Most of Dark Boo’s posts consist of trying to end RVS and saying we need to get serious, which I would normally see as encouraging, except that it’s basically all he’s posted while doing very little to actually get us there, making it very much seem like he’s just doing it for town cred while otherwise laying low. I think he’s a decent lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Dark Boo

I’ll post more on break and/or when I get off work. For the record, I fully intend to be active this game.

sometimes the host posts a lot okay

I mean not this game but still
what do you think about exlight rn?

Kirino

Tatakae
lol, the long text I was writting telling moe to not shoot Rubik was actually saying we should lynch Rubik D1 instead if he was still inactive by the end of the Day
Why would lynching Rubik be preferable to killing him?
what do you think about exlight rn?
I have mixed feelings. I’m inclined to town read him since his excitement over the game and his attempts to solve it seem genuine, although he’s managed to convince me by appearing helpful and pro-town before, when he was actually scum. I think I also like his ping of Rubik and his Dark Boo vote.

That said, Ex as town, at least in my experience, is often easy to town read because he has a spontaneous and impulsive playstyle that’s hard to fake. His playstyle so far seems more controlled and, if anything, reminds me more of when he was scum with funnier. So it’s still early, but I’m pretty wary of him.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
only kirino said anything about dark boo umu

are you feeling it now mr krabs

not feeling as in not feeling him getting lynched or not feeling him as town tho
I’m pretty sure he meant not feeling ‘bout me being scum.

Kirino

Tatakae
Speaking of which, what would a scum name even look like? Would it be a bad or infamous game? Like the Atari E.T. or something lol

Without that knowledge, it’s difficult to evaluate name claims. It’s possible there’s no connection between game and alignment at all.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
With something like FF9 mafia, it’d be painfully obvious to discern mafia and town. Sudanese, Eiko, Vivi, Steiner, etc. would be town, while Kuja would be mafia.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ALiT did say something about Atari 2600 games, so it’s possible E.T may be a scum name.

Kirino

Tatakae
Actually, looking back at the OP, it seems likely that Nintendo games are town whereas SEGA games are scum.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I misread, it’s actually Master System, SNES, Genesis, and NES games. Maybe something like Home Improvement or Pit Fighter are scum.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Vote Count 1.3:

Kirino - 3 (Rubik, Moe the Moblin, Chevywolf30)
Dark Boo - 2 (ExLight, Kirino)
Killjoy- 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)

Not Voting - Dark Boo, Killjoy, Morbid Minish

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom