• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
He name claimed
Minish? Yea.
She claimed to be a Sega game. Kirino is considering the possibility of Sega games being Mafia and Nintendo games being Town. But I don’t think she would’ve overlooked something like that if that was the case.

I don’t think either game or company are related to alignment. I feel like this is a game more like Cryptid Mafia where Role/Alignment and Character are completely unrelated and that’s why we’re allowed to claim it.

When they’re related the host usually places limitations in claiming so town can’t massclaim (do a collective claim) to corner mafia as soon as possible.

There could be the chance scum has fake claims too and that’s why there are no limitations, but considering Minish just outright claimed to not be a Nintendo game I don’t think that’s the case.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
If Kirino is scum, ofc she would try to mislead us like that. Moe came up with the theory as a joke iirc, but for Kirino to run with it feels scummy. :shrugs:

Honestly I'm more interested in @Killjoy right now. In his last game as Town he was pretty analytical and I liked what I was seeing even if he was being a bit hasty. In this game I'm not seeing it at all yet, hopefully he is keeping it in reserve maybe, otherwise I'm thinking he might not be town.

Vote: Killjoy
I've been really busy with some stuff and havent had the time to really be active. I'm going to play catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom