• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger is the king of OMGUS

although he probably wouldn't be happy about me saying that

moe seems like someone who gets lynched a lot because he's a wildly flailing-about angry individual and that probably isn't something which really justifies a lynch

if you have a problem with the way FG has been talking to you zinger (or vice-versa) then i think it would be better to bring it up with the mod rather than clutter the game thread with it unless you feel its relevant to the game.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
going to bed now

sorry LG i like you as a person and a player but i think you have a higher chance of flipping scum than SMS and i don't think i can get a rubik wagon going this late in the game

good luck living

no i'm not gonna shut up because i'm so tired of seeing mikey being disrespected in mafia games and people shrugging it off.

this is not

ok
So you openly admit that you are giving me a hard time about my interactions with Moe because of things other people have done in previous games?

Why not go after those people?

Ah, because you are just using that as an excuse to push your scum agenda on me? I see I see.

going to bed now

sorry LG i like you as a person and a player but i think you have a higher chance of flipping scum than SMS and i don't think i can get a rubik wagon going this late in the game

good luck living

there's like probably enough time to get a rubik wagon going tbh

also rip lg
if we vote out rubik I guess we also vote out LG too, I'd imagine

zinger is the king of OMGUS

although he probably wouldn't be happy about me saying that

moe seems like someone who gets lynched a lot because he's a wildly flailing-about angry individual and that probably isn't something which really justifies a lynch

if you have a problem with the way FG has been talking to you zinger (or vice-versa) then i think it would be better to bring it up with the mod rather than clutter the game thread with it unless you feel its relevant to the game.

yeah okay i'll stop and RETURN TO MY ISOS

who's lg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Am I still the leading wagon, lol?

Since it's likely I'll die, I'll leave the game saying def consider looking into Sunfan and Kirino in the future. I think top priority is Sun tomorrow, Rag gets more suspicious if she doesn't die, obviously or claim a check. Kirino has spent the last two day phases tunneling on me, and I think his idea that a vanilla lynch isn't much of a loss is a bad way to look at the game from a town standpoint – if any town lynch can be avoided that is a good thing. Basically people are town reading him although his actual substence in the game in lacking, so that's rather dubious.

But every combination of scumteam I seem to formulate so far has Sun in it, so he should maybe claim tomorrow.

I see there are votes on Funnygurl so I will place my vote there for self preservation.

Vote: Funnygurl

wait am i lg though

i'm funnygurl not a phone model

although i'm a black queen so perhaps i am a model

but i'm not a phone

i'll stop

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Yes Moe has a tendency to post simple reads with no explanation. And yes it's frustrated the hell out of me in previous games and we've had many arguments about it. But if you read more recent stuff he has given some stuff that is a bit more in depth. You're not gonna get wall posts out of Moe, but at least I have some semblance of where he's at now.

I'm giving him the slightest of town reads for now. Though I do still think he has an okay possibility of being scum. But the way he's talked about sunfan/FG makes me a little less certain about him. I feel like he doesn't suspect them as much as scum, because they know him best and would push back against that if it were fake.

I do think there probably has to be at least one scum in moe/sunfan/FG, just due to the back and forths between them.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote count 2.4

Funnygurl555 - 5 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish, Ragnarokio, The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Kirino, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Zinger2099 - 1 (Moe the Moblin)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Zinger2099)

Majority is 6, day ends at 7 PM EST.

You know, Sun Fan, you're not wrong. Which reminds me.

@Johnny Sooshi can we get some mod action for Moe's blatant violation of Rule 2? I suggest a modkill. :whistle:
I won't modkill right off the bat, but I again implore ALL players to consider being less toxic in your interactions. Yes Mafia is a heated game at times, but some of these interactions are getting out of hand. I am seeing it on ALL sides of the discussion. Players do not to be hostile, respond in an eye-for-eye manner, or aggressively defend one player at the expense of another. This will serve as a single warning, after which I may ban posts that get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom