• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on the fence about posting this post; I have decided to do it.

Zinger, I recall that in Spider Man Mafia, you banned complaining/discussing balance of the game until postgame.

I would feel similarly if I saw people posting in a game I was hosting asking for a modkill on a judgement call.

You are within your rights to ask the moderator for a modkill/some kind of mod action, if you believe that a violation of the rules has taken place.

I would suggest you talk to Johnny privately about such matters, rather than post about them in the game thread.

If you do not have Johnny on discord, here is his info:
JohnnySooshi
You know, when a player openly admits to disrespecting me in the game thread and tries to argue that they are justified in doing so because they think I am scum, I think that gives me every right to complain about their behaviour in the game thread.

But fine. No more asking mod to Modkill Moe (despite the fact that he deserves it). Happy?

yeah uh squid doesn't look townie. the only thing that's making me reconsider is this

I -

Ok?

Does anyone have any clue why Mido would have been targeted? He didn’t really do much on day 1 so that just seems like a wasted scum kill to me.

he went on about how the mido nk was a bad idea for a while. but he could easily be faking it and i can't make that call since i don't know him

for example i don't like this post and it shows that at the end of d1 squid didn't have real opinions
Here’s the thing tho. VT is such an easy role for scum to claim. Especially if they are GF because they will come up as innocent on investigations. I personally just don’t understand why anyone would claim VT day 1 but Sms is pretty experienced so he probably knows that claiming VT means nothing so that’s why I am willing to believe him right now.

Also I don’t agree with the no lynch. We need some sort of information because if we NL scum will just hit an inactive anyways and we will just be at square one again.

Vote: Rubik

I don’t have any strong opinions for anyone and if anyone else does please speak up. I don’t like lynching inactives but this may be the best scenario for today.

oh also i don't wanna be omgus-y but the bold is ???? so cynical can you explain why you wanted someone to hop onto me when you're back

anyways here's his last post this phaseand once again i'm just a good option and he wants others to do the work
Too lazy to quote but @Funnygurl555

My vote wasn’t opportunistic. I voted because I wanted you to say something and was hoping someone would hop on but no one did. I kept the vote on because I was still waiting for you to say something. I’m gonna keep my vote on you tho because I have no other leads and I don’t feel that strongly about anyone.

This entire day has just been people arguing about the Mido kill and I feel like it’s not getting anywhere which is why I have been kind of lurking. It just seems like a waste of time and if scum made the shot they seemed to accomplish what they were trying to do.

And if vig made the shot then I don’t get why people are trying to find out who did it. I feel like it would be silly for vig to claim this early in the game. If I was vig and made the shot I sure as hell wouldn’t own up to it.

But fine. No more asking mod to Modkill Moe (despite the fact that he deserves it). Happy?

seriously, talk to the mod if you want to
its just maybe not good... ethics (this is a harsher word than I mean for it to be, can't really find the word I'm looking) to ask for a modkill in the thread, in my opinion

seriously, talk to the mod if you want to
its just maybe not good... ethics (this is a harsher word than I mean for it to be, can't really find the word I'm looking) to ask for a modkill in the thread, in my opinion
I didn't ask for a modkill. I asked for mod-action.

I recommended that action be modkill, with a smiley face to suggest that recommendation was tongue-ini-cheek.

There's a difference.

I didn't ask for a modkill. I asked for mod-action.

I recommended that action be modkill, with a smiley face to suggest that recommendation was tongue-ini-cheek.

There's a difference.
or for mod action, yeah
I would stand by my original statement, but just add "Or mod action" to it

stop being a big baby ffs

i had to look for what mikey said about you and it was so trivial it didn't even register as an insult to me. you've done worse here.

like imagine playing a game with someone who keeps asking for you to be voted off 'cause they don't like your game //then// they ask for you to be modkilled for some bull**** reason

i'd be so pissed

mikey's being a champ here i'd flame your ass. sit down

no i'm not gonna shut up because i'm so tired of seeing mikey being disrespected in mafia games and people shrugging it off.

this is not

ok

I was quoting you, calm yourself.

How is disrespecting others because of perceived slights in any way the "okay" thing to do? You see something you think is not okay, and you react by doing that same thing back?

Who's OMGUSing now?

And I'm asking Moe to be voted off because they are blatantly obfuscating and pointing fingers without explaining their reasoning. This is an obvious scum tactic to sniff out which false-wagons are good for them to push because they may or may not garner easy support.

Like, come on. Moe is doing things that advances the scum agenda. Either he is mafia, or he is a town player that is playing into mafia's hands. Either way he is hurting town and should be lynched. That's not disrespecting the dude, that's playing the game toward the town win condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom