• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inb4 scum team is you, sunfan, and FG.
We really have no hope then because I rely on y'all to help me get a read on each other.
Can we please lynch Moe? Please? You just said you think he is probably scum. So why aren't you voting him with me?
nah, I'm not feeling it at all

this is a not-giving-me-a-good-feeling series of posts
So many people think Moe is scum, but only one is willing to vote him for it. What gives? Back my wagon, yo.

oh ok cool i did wake up at the *certified* right time

i'm making breakfast and some coffee and then i'll be back

sunfan mikey did u two pull an all nighter?

taking a risk for a chance at a bigger payout is worth it sometimes.

For example, betting $1 on a coinflip and getting $2 back if you win is not as good as bettering $1 on a d6 roll and getting $100 back if you win. Whether or not people would prefer to take on more risk in order to get a higher value outcome depends on how risky it is, how much higher the value of the outcome it is, and the person's personal preferences. In the case of the 1-shot cop scenario i think the higher value outweighs the risk, but you clearly don't think it does. That's probably either because you don't think the value is as high as i do, because you think it is riskier than i do, or because you just prefer to take a safe bet over a more profitable but riskier play. In any case you should be able to imagine my perspective at least, even if you don't agree with it.
This post is giving me solid Town-Rag vibes. Rag theorycrafting is like solid Town-Rag, usually.

zinger the problem with your case is it's clearly omgus and it annoys me that i'm the only one giving you **** for it

you could be right and even then i wouldn't be happy with you. bad first impression for sure

kk breakfast time

to elaborate
I am somewhat happy with the top two wagons as they are (I prefer killing SMS)
I'm not really sure if there would be the support to kill moe (though I know Storm would support it, and will probably vote there if he hasn't already) and I think the two main wagons are scummier, Zinger

Moe can be scum, I'm not interested in killing him today, sorry

Not today
Aight, I'll accept that nobody is going to back my wagon on obvscum Moe today. But after he and his scum team Nightkill me, can y'all hammer him like it's a pair of tube socks on sale in 1995?

Unvote; Vote: Funnygirl

I begrudgingly move my vote to a more likely supported lynch.

I was on the fence about posting this post; I have decided to do it.

Zinger, I recall that in Spider Man Mafia, you banned complaining/discussing balance of the game until postgame.

I would feel similarly if I saw people posting in a game I was hosting asking for a modkill on a judgement call.

You are within your rights to ask the moderator for a modkill/some kind of mod action, if you believe that a violation of the rules has taken place.

I would suggest you talk to Johnny privately about such matters, rather than post about them in the game thread.

If you do not have Johnny on discord, here is his info:
JohnnySooshi

slots like kirino's are hard for me to read bc the not-inactive-but-not-super-present types always look like scum to me. but what's in bold is good because kirino's not locked into a particular mindset due to tmi

fine, for now

I do think that killing Mido would clearly be a poor move for scum, and probably for scum Sun too.

Would appreciate Zinger answering my previous question:

It's a result of pressure, sure, but how is it a win, especially when you said the claim was unwarranted?

It could be notable that you assume scum killed Mido when we've spent much of the day discussing which faction killed him and suggesting the possibility of a vig kill. Might even be a slip.

zinger the problem with your case is it's clearly omgus and it annoys me that i'm the only one giving you **** for it
Just because you haven't taken the time to read my case on Moe doesn't mean it's OMGUS.

I called Moe out for his blatantly scummy plays. No less than four other players seconded that they felt off about it. Moe's response was to ignore my calling him out and double-down on his scummy plays. That is not OMGUS. Go read the damn thread before you make assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom