• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hey haven't caught up yet and can't yet but i'm a one-shot cop didn't use my shot n1

will read stuff and respond to cases on me within the next few hours probably

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
skimmed for posts about me

Also, if y'all think the Mido kill wasn't the scum kill and was either vig/sk why aren't you looking at Rag with more scrutiny? Or Zinger for that matter, though to a lesser extent because I'm not sure if he volunteers that his action didn't go through if he's scum.

I'm actually leaning towards Rag at the moment, not because of that idea. But because like I said d1 she was very jumpy with her votes. And today she hasn't been around as much. Town Rag is more analytical and scum Rag doesn't seem to care as much about games.

Vote: Rag

i start basically every day 1 by moving my vote to whatever the biggest wagon is because large wagons are a tool for promoting discussion. I do this regardless of alignment and if you look back at basically any of my games you'll probably see the same pattern of play. The only real exception i can think of would be if somebody pinged me early and i decided to tunnel on them instead. Rubik at least should be aware of this aspect of my meta and can probably vouch for it. It shouldn't be NAI in the slightest.

It is true that my activity has been somewhat low this game and that is probably more AI. I probably wouldn't lynch me based on just that though, if only because of my claim.

yeah, I can agree with this
I'm pretty sure I'd be around to change my vote off of Kirino and onto a more important wagon, but I'd rather just get this one going tbh

unvote
vote: Rag

agree with it for what reason? "jumpy voting" doesn't seem like something I'd think you'd normally consider AI.

Unvote
Vote: Rag

@Ragnarokio

whats up friend

Well I'm not lynching her because of the block (because I do think Mido could have been a scum kill). So not really premature. To me Rag jumping around and then disappearing is scummy.

what makes jumping around scummy?

Ragnarokio

one shot cop is a convenient claim because lynching me becomes a better play after a day and not a worse play unlike with a regular cop (once i've given my result unless you think i'm more likely town for one reason or another killing me just confirms my result in the case where i'm town which is a net positive compared to today)

it probably makes more sense to lynch someone else today and then commit to lynching me tomorrow unless tomorrow is LyLo

Ragnarokio

and i'm curious as to why you're scumreading me

Ragnarokio

It's opportunistic. I get wanting to pressure, but I think pressure needs more than just hopping around with votes.

Also, why didn't you use your action n1 if you're a 1 shot cop?

what is the opportunity i'm pursuing in this case exactly?

because i didn't have anyone that seemed particularly valuable to clear and i felt it would be better to save it for another night

Minish I think that Rag's claim is convenient, like she said, but we should probably go elsewhere
where you you want to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom