• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku you better give me a really argument to make me even consider someone that might be scum and has an extra strongman shot to live past today agdfghgdf
Fact of the matter is, I can't. Because even if someone else looks scummier, I'm more dangerous. So honestly I'm at the point where I don't give a puppy power whether or not you want to lynch me; I'm just gonna focus on the people who are actually open to other options.

Kirino

Tatakae
Hi I made a plan that verifies both funnier and SMS and would like your feedback on it
It sounds like a good plan, assuming you aren't scum.
This is exaactly the time where I'd believe that Kirino lied about their role. Especially with how close things are to -Lo
Vote: Kirino
You were the only lynch target until I posted my results, which shifted the conversation. You also claim to be town. So what you're saying is that I, as scum, lied about my role to prevent you, a townie, from being lynched. I'm interested in hearing you explain why I would do this.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It sounds like a good plan, assuming you aren't scum.

You were the only lynch target until I posted my results, which shifted the conversation. You also claim to be town. So what you're saying is that I, as scum, lied about my role to prevent you, a townie, from being lynched. I'm interested in hearing you explain why I would do this.
It would simply be stupid to put all your eggs in a single basket. I was the lynch target at the time, sure, but there's still plenty of day left and zero votes (well, one now, but zero when you posted your stuff). Chances are, if you're scum, the two people you put under question were also town, leading to an easy three possibly mislynches during the day, none of which being you because nobody else, at least from my quick skim, was really looking at you.

Kirino

Tatakae
It would simply be stupid to put all your eggs in a single basket. I was the lynch target at the time, sure, but there's still plenty of day left and zero votes (well, one now, but zero when you posted your stuff). Chances are, if you're scum, the two people you put under question were also town, leading to an easy three possibly mislynches during the day, none of which being you because nobody else, at least from my quick skim, was really looking at you.
Until today, the main suspects were Doc, naga, and then likely Giri. It just doesn't make sense for me to create a scenario in which my word is pit against two others and I stand a higher chance of being exposed as scum if one of those I'm supposedly trying to lynch dies and flips town.

I'm not
I really doubt I'd be trying so hard to plan something that can solve player's alignments if i were
I want to believe you since I've had a strong town read on you for a while now, but I honestly don't know what's going on anymore. Every possible scenario seems unlikely at this point, but two of them point to you being scum, and as far as I can tell, none point to funnier being scum and you being town.

My own idea is that naga use his roleblock on whoever we think is most likely scum so we could see if it blocks the kill. If a kill happens, that person is cleared, unless naga is scum. Even if no kill happens that night, it wouldn't be guaranteed that whoever was blocked was scum, of course, since scum could just choose not killed to frame the block target. But even if that happens, we'll have avoided a NK, so it's kind of a win-win.

I would prefer that naga target you, but if we really wanted to compromise, I suppose we could do both, with naga going after someone else, like Giri.

Also, I must've missed this, but did you or Giri ever state his role?

I'm willing to block whoever everyone wants. And no, Giri has not despite asking a few times. I'm wondering if that means Ex is lying or Giri has something to hide.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, I must've missed this, but did you or Giri ever state his role?
I did. But when asked to confirm by SMS (?) he gave some really clumsy answer.

I received my result as him being Neighbor/Babyface, which I'm assuming it's Godfather?
Since I only learn the name I'm not sure if it's really it, but I'm pretty sure that's the role name I received.

funnier6

Courage~
I actually have a pretty good plan and I'd like to suggest it here

If funnier is lying, that means he already used his Roleblocker shot

iirc SMS said he has the Mask item that acts like a hider, right? I suggest the following order of events:
- Funnier Roleblocks SMS
- SMS uses the Mask item and hides behind anyone they want
- I rolecop SMS again

If funnier really is telling the truth and has a roleblocker shot, SMS won't be able to use the item and I'll be able to rolecop him.

If funnier is lying, SMS will be able to use the item and I'll see the role of whoever he hides behind. Even if the mafia tries to kill him he's bulletproof, so unless a strongman shot targets him (cough cough Doc) we should be able to guarantee SMS to survive tonight and test this.

It should also verify if SMS is telling the truth about how this item works, which is somewhat a small issue due to how different funnier's and SMS' worked.
That sounds pretty fool proof I think, though I havent had very long to think about it
Ah, ok Ex got it right, I'm 1x Bulletproof and 1x riddle helper. To name claim, I'm the Boo Brothers. Anyway, iirc the night where there was two roleblocks, one was from me, isn't it possible that Rubik could have used his roleblock that he won the same night? I'm assuming we get the same riddles and rewards in each group?

I don't think the rewards have anything to do with amplifying the roles we have like Funnier theorized, so far they've just had random benefits as far as I can tell. I think the only way they could amplify abilities is if someone who has a certain role gets an item that could potentially relate to them, but even that's a stretch.
Idk whatchu mean random benefits, we both got a double vote from the Scooby snacks so at first I thought there were default functions of each item but this time we both got items that seemed related to the abilities we already had.

Also I just got home from work and I've gotta sleep soon so I can go to work so y'all wont see much of me until tomorrow afternoon sometime if youre wondering where I went. My vote on Doc is staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom