• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@funnier6, @Rubik
I know I'm in the PoE and that you're scumreading me, but I'm just going to ask you both to please trust me.

My role is pretty useless, yes; I made that pretty clear from the beginning. I don't see what I was supposed to do other than to claim it to another person I was townreading and seeing their reaction; and I know my results didn't result in anything useful, but I swear I tried to use it with the best of the intentions since it seemed like Kirino was scum who got away.

I was fine with getting lynched earlier this phase, but as today went by I feel like I was able to put some pieces together; enough to make a pretty decent PoE that I'm moderately confident about, which means a lot to me after the last game's whole fiasco. So I'd like to ask you both to avoid mislynching me and helping me find out scum, most likely in this PoE.

I'm fine with any of my 4 bottom reads getting lynched, and if my PoE is in the right track I know you can help me pick the entire scum team outta there. So if both of you are willing to lynch Namira, Deku, Moe, or Poyzin I'd ask you to please help me pick and proceed with the lynch of one of these players.

votecount:
Minish (2)- Rubik, funnier
Namira (1)- Poyzin
Poyzin (3)- Lg, Deku, Ex
Ex (2)- Minish, Moe

Eod is in about 50 minutes

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Working overtime, atm. Whenever I leave work I will vote and be unable to shift my vote while I'm driving.

Also apparently there's a criminal loose near the office so that'll be fun. :) :) :)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also apparently there's a criminal loose near the office so that'll be fun. :) :) :)
be safe

minish is literally voting for you
and I'm voting for you because minish is
you're voting for me because you're either dumb or scum

Minish just always scumreads me, but she played a game with me as my scumbud and I hope she understands my scumplay a bit more to the point of noticing that I'm town in this game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Moe do you want to move anywhere else?

Sorry, I started feeling insanely bad and don't know if I'm having a panic attack or what. But I just can't think straight right now.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Moe do you want to move anywhere else?

Sorry, I started feeling insanely bad and don't know if I'm having a panic attack or what. But I just can't think straight right now.
I should lynch in rubik/ex/pen

ex needs to die at some point and atp I'm done engaging with them because they both "have you as decently high town" and think they're getting "mislynched by scum"
so it's as good a lynch as any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom