• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if both you and funnier die whatever info you both have won't go anywhere
I want to dismiss your wagon but if I just sit on anyone it will just be another useless mislynch

If you're on the clear I'm again in a dead end
Namira, Deku, Poy

which ones are you strongly against and which ones you wouldn't mind

funnier6

Courage~
This is all I said! How is that an accusation?
The way you worded it was pretty cold

Oh, how does this coincide with this?

When normally I’d expect more like a funnier what are you even talking about kinda reaction

It just felt like kind of trying to discredit me rather than genuine curiosity tbh
Like this one too! You said you couldn't remember Namira getting lynched because he just basically dropped off the face of the game. And I said it happened in Gravity Falls, and you said you should get around to reading that. But now you're using Namira's play in Gravity Falls for a read and ahhhhh. You're confusing me funnier! Like I'm trying to push your reads because I think you're town. I want to have belief in your reads but they just keep making me confused on your actual stances.
Like yeah lol I absolutely forgot about how he was lynched that game but I overall remember his posts because I like to take notes for meta purposes you know me

I remembered thinking he was far more invested as town than I normally would expect and that seems to also be true here

I’m also still rather impressed he was mislynched last game considering he was flavorfully opposed to the wizard and was informed of this etc etc but I digress

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
you kinda ignored my answer to it, tho </3
@DekuNut
I mean, I don't have much to say. I cant talk about any convos that may or may not have happened with Sun, and your response to my comments on your tracker claim is pretty much "you overestimate me", which I cant really respond to other than with a "no u".
The more you talk, the more likely it is that you're lying about your role. you keep asking people who they targeted like you know more than we do. Something's up with you

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The more you talk, the more likely it is that you're lying about your role. you keep asking people who they targeted like you know more than we do. Something's up with you
well I'm SORRY if I've been keeping up with the thread and catching up softs
if you read the anon mafia you should know that I can figure out some really nice stuff like who your sock was because of stuff like a single word :fetchd:

the difference is that if I were scum I'd keep the info to myself and to my buddies instead of trying to form the bigger picture like I'm trying to do here

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Talk to me more about this, what exactly is making you townread what exactly is making you doubt etc etc

Can I convince you to vote Poy over Ex

Heck can I convince you to vote Minish over Ex

I can make do with either of those but Minish is most preferable atm

Anyway why exactly does your read on Poy not include his constant cluelessness and why does your read on Ex not include his self voting

Were you in my GF game at all? Like you didnt sub or something?

Cause I feel like the play is pretty similar and I just dont really see scum Pancake being like "just go ahead and lynch me" I really dont

More detail on that last bit, dunno what the heck you mean

Would like reads on the people not on this list
The Minish TR, as I said, is mostly gut. I could explain more if I did another ISO, but it was requested that I didnt. The doubt is coming from feeling like not all three of you her and Bik are aligned. It just doesn't fee likely. And she seems the least townie of you three.

I could be convinced to go Poyzin. Quite easily in fact.
Unvote
Vote: Poyzin

I find Ex's self voting to be NAI.
I didnt mention Poyzin's cluelessness just because it wasn't on my mind at the time. I've called him out for it before, it just wasn't at the forefront of my mind today.

The Rubik not wanting read thing comes from his response to Ex about Ex wanting my read of Rubik, when he said that my read of him is irrelevant.
I'll take time to write up reads for everyone else later, but I've got a busy day going on today.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Who are the people that you and funnier are both townreading again

Me and funnier
LG, Moe, Deku
Namira, and EchoPen to various degrees

@Rubik I think I figured out your role
can you just please tell me who you targeted

because I don't want to stay on you anymore but you gotta help me here man

Knowing my role literally has no function to you unless me and funnier spontaneously combust at the same time.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
well I'm SORRY if I've been keeping up with the thread and catching up softs
if you read the anon mafia you should know that I can figure out some really nice stuff like who your sock was because of stuff like a single word :fetchd:

the difference is that if I were scum I'd keep the info to myself and to my buddies instead of trying to form the bigger picture like I'm trying to do here
What you're also doing is collecting information on how they choose to use their actions, which could lead to you working around them or simply confirming your own suspicions, which is not a good thing if you're scum. And even if youre not remember that scum can read everything going in this thread.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Knowing my role literally has no function to you unless me and funnier spontaneously combust at the same time.
I know, I know
that's why I don't want to lynch you today and risk getting funnier nightkilled
*sigh*

Unvote

LG, Moe, Deku
Namira, and EchoPen to various degrees
Between Deku and Namira, which one would you really not want to get lynched

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why Poyzin?
Because my PoE was shortened to Namira, you, and Poyzin if I clear Rubik
and I want to not lynch either you or Namira today if he's townreading you
mostly because it will dilute the votes if both and funnier are townreading you which will make it easier for scum to shift it to a mislynch

so like
only Poy is left from it

which is actually giving a massive headache because if I'm right the wagonomics make literally no sense at all but I don't see what else I'm supposed to do since otherwise that would mean that I'm like
ULTRA off my game
which I kinda refuse to believe since I'm sure I've been catching up with stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom