• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and if we have a vigi around shooting me tonight would be nice so I don't stay around for the PoE cuz I feel like I'll be one an easy last minute wagon and that would be really bad specially if we hit -Lo

seriously just end my misery

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
vote: funnier
I can't believe I want to lynch the claimed doctor but I feel like he's good enough to not behave the way he did when I claimed
guts over mechanics (don't quote me on this)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
the only thing I know is that rubik, ex, and pen need to die at some point this game if we have any chance of winning
even if they are town, which some of them possibly are

I think it's really bad that I'm voting outside this pool then and anyone from FFR would be yelling at me rn for this inconsistency but it's a towny inconsistency

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
ExLight
Funnier6
Minish
Echolight
Rubik
Little Gumball

Moe the Moblin

Namira
DekuNut

Poyzin

A final rainbow list in case I get vigi shotted tonight

the only thing I know is that rubik, ex, and pen need to die at some point this game if we have any chance of winning
you're literally saying most of people from my green list
I really feel like you have to reread the thread like six if you're preferring them over Deku, Poy, and Namira without any mechanical or strong meta evidence

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
not to mention that I claimed to be an useless role, so
nice attempt to frame me by killing SMS tho, I was literally his only scumread

I wonder if your partners accepted to do that because they don't know my playstyle (cough cough Poyzin and Namira)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
why would night kill me if you're just a KoD 0.5 and thinks you can get me lynched easily lol
so that I can control the thread narrative by outposting literally everyone else?
If I'm ever scum, you and sunfan are the only two players that could reasonably steer the thread out of my control
nobody else can even nearly come close to matching my content

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
not to mention that I claimed to be an useless role, so
nice attempt to frame me by killing SMS tho, I was literally his only scumread

I wonder if your partners accepted to do that because they don't know my playstyle (cough cough Poyzin and Namira)
lol yeah the guy who tried to yell at everyone for talking about framing made a frame kill
it just doesn't happen (and this is probably just your inexperience showing)

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
frankly I'm insulted that yuou think I would leave an inexperienced player alive just to mislynch them
I'm not that kind of player, I kill who I think gives me the best chances to win

that usually means sunfan cause he can actually read me I guess? But this game I unquestionably would have killed you

scum wins dead games. I kill the game, I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom