• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm done doing anything, you just typically have good reads when you're town and that way I'm just throwing my game on a coin flip more or less
rather do that than actually try when, frankly, my work goes largely unappreciated here

You've done a good job today. I may not have liked your d1, but I've felt more of your drive this day.

How do you feel about Pen now that he never showed up?

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
I didnt mention Poyzin's cluelessness just because it wasn't on my mind at the time. I've called him out for it before

Maybe it's just my conjured-up "cluelessness" but I can't remember a single time you have ever done so. It's basically just been funnier but funnier is just funnier and I'm slightly upset at funnier but I can't fault funnier because funnier is just trying to find scum. I'm just really confused why funnier is so deadset on me, because I know that I'm town and the mistakes (that I know I have made) are for the most part not an issue in my book.

However, issues are subjective, which is why I'm not as mad at funnier as I once was. If it is funnier's interpretation that I'm scum because I forgot known information, then at least I know in the future that I need to always have my ducks in a row. It sucks because I'm town and I didn't learn that lesson earlier, but it is what it is and I do see why there is a wagon on me. Even if I believe that the claims are far reaches at that, I can vaguely see the motivation.

Funnier count so far: 9 mentions.

Now it's my turn to comment before I flip. The votes are weak. I think that a wagon on me is an easy way out for finding what funnier describes as a very competent scumteam. Basically, this seems like people are voting me because I'm not very useful during the day, but I promise that I have a very useful night action that I cannot disclose at this time, but I will be sure to let you know if my action is successful tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom