• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
My thing with Namira is that they decided that they didn’t have anything to talk about, so they decided to abstain from saying anything while evidently keeping up with the thread. These actions of stepping back into the shadows and letting things run their course reeks of scum, and is my highest scumread. It’s a pretty simple read. My read on funnier is far more complex, but not as scummy.

My thing with funnier is that I believe they are claiming “doctor of sorts” early to get town cleared and not have to deal with a cop check. From my experience in role madness games, it’s good for investigative roles to claim early so that the protectors can keep them safe as they get results, forcing the protectors to be killed first. An unprompted “doc” claim does not make any sense to me, even if the details of the role are being kept secret, for which I wouldn’t blame you. However, scum!funnier could also just... not kill the person they stated they would save, or rolecop them instead of heal them to throw off a tracker of sorts. In addition, funnier can’t be “counter-claimed”, as the setup isn’t known to anybody. (While one can say “there’s only one doctor role”, I am highly skeptical that this is the case.) Suggesting an unCCed funnier is confirmed town is pretty hasty in my opinion. The difference between funnier’s claim and ExLight’s claim is that Ex has proof and a secondary confirmation from Echo that the mail went through. Funnier does not have that yet, so I’m not going to accept funnier’s towniness unless somebody gets results on their alignment OR they successfully save a lynch. With that being said, I don’t think funnier should be lynched tonight, because there is no reason to say they are or are not town or scum at this time, because they are not confirmed town in my eyes. Namira makes the most sense for a lynch today as far as I am concerned.

To address Moe’s claim, there is no reason for me to believe they are town or scum from the claim alone. It’s just their overall demeanor and the gall of their gambit that makes me believe they are town, not their claim.

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
From my experience in role madness games, it’s good for investigative roles to claim early so that the protectors can keep them safe as they get results, forcing the protectors to be killed first.

NO, I’m not suggesting we get our investigative roles to claim now; I’m just saying that people claiming investigative roles should do it while the protectors are unknown so that they can continuously be saved. Basically it’s Follow the Cop.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's not my info, it's something that was said in thread and was largely ignored
And no, it's a lot more harmless if you tell first

I'm not going to out them without a decent reason to
I feel like Moe knows what I'm talking about, that's why he also wants to know who you targeted

would you have appeared as visiting someone to trackers and variants last night?
How does who funnier targeted have anything to do with the fact that I (at least allegedly) wasn't targeted last night?

funnier6

Courage~
My thing with funnier is that I believe they are claiming “doctor of sorts” early to get town cleared and not have to deal with a cop check. From my experience in role madness games, it’s good for investigative roles to claim early so that the protectors can keep them safe as they get results, forcing the protectors to be killed first. An unprompted “doc” claim does not make any sense to me, even if the details of the role are being kept secret, for which I wouldn’t blame you. However, scum!funnier could also just... not kill the person they stated they would save, or rolecop them instead of heal them to throw off a tracker of sorts. In addition, funnier can’t be “counter-claimed”,

I literally claimed in order to counter claim

Why

Why would I do that if I wasn't the real doctor

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
My thing with Namira is that they decided that they didn’t have anything to talk about, so they decided to abstain from saying anything while evidently keeping up with the thread. These actions of stepping back into the shadows and letting things run their course reeks of scum, and is my highest scumread. It’s a pretty simple read. My read on funnier is far more complex, but not as scummy.

My thing with funnier is that I believe they are claiming “doctor of sorts” early to get town cleared and not have to deal with a cop check. From my experience in role madness games, it’s good for investigative roles to claim early so that the protectors can keep them safe as they get results, forcing the protectors to be killed first. An unprompted “doc” claim does not make any sense to me, even if the details of the role are being kept secret, for which I wouldn’t blame you. However, scum!funnier could also just... not kill the person they stated they would save, or rolecop them instead of heal them to throw off a tracker of sorts. In addition, funnier can’t be “counter-claimed”, as the setup isn’t known to anybody. (While one can say “there’s only one doctor role”, I am highly skeptical that this is the case.) Suggesting an unCCed funnier is confirmed town is pretty hasty in my opinion. The difference between funnier’s claim and ExLight’s claim is that Ex has proof and a secondary confirmation from Echo that the mail went through. Funnier does not have that yet, so I’m not going to accept funnier’s towniness unless somebody gets results on their alignment OR they successfully save a lynch. With that being said, I don’t think funnier should be lynched tonight, because there is no reason to say they are or are not town or scum at this time, because they are not confirmed town in my eyes. Namira makes the most sense for a lynch today as far as I am concerned.

To address Moe’s claim, there is no reason for me to believe they are town or scum from the claim alone. It’s just their overall demeanor and the gall of their gambit that makes me believe they are town, not their claim.
I agree with your Namira read

But like, if funnier wasn't a protective role I'm sure he'd've been counterclaimed by now
I really doubt noone would find it weird for town to have 3 moderate-strong protection roles

you put moe REALLY high
do you think that gambit helped generate information?
if so what exactly came out of it that influenced your reads?

funnier6

Courage~
:fetchd:
are we just exposing that like this
what the **** guys

had he said he targeted you then he would either be lying or whoever said that you weren't targeted
Technically it was you and Moe that exposed it cause I noted it the first time around and forgot about it like five minutes later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom