• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If no one else is claiming to be a strong pr, it's unlikely funnier is lying and his anger at me n1 is something I'm willing to bet the game on.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Idk what you mean.
If he had just said "I targeted x" then it would appear like he has a normal doctor, which would not only throw scum off; but help us because depending on who he targeted we can reduce the lynch options to two and guarantee we get a scum.

By saying "ooh nooo, I wooon't saaaay" because he's not an ordinary doctor means that he lied to us.
And, in the best case scenario, if he lied to us because his role isn't a traditional doctor, doing all that instead of just naturally claiming is only exposing to scum that his role doesn't work like a normal doctor. Had he just pretended his role is a normal doctor and just claimed who he picked yesterday we wouldn't be here addressing his ****ing lies while scum laughs at him going "noo, you'll never know how my non-traditional doctor role works".

I honestly don't give a **** on how his role works, I just want to know who he targeted because I know that if he targeted a certain person from his townreads we have a clear contradiction here that has to be addressed.

votecount:
Minish (2)- funnier, Rubik
Rubik (1)- Moe
Namira (2)- Ex, Poyzin
Poyzin (1)- Lg
Ex (2)- Deku, Minish

The day ends in a tiny bit less than 5 and a half hours

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I dont see how you could possibly know any such thing Mr. Mailman but do tell so I can deny you
It's not my info, it's something that was said in thread and was largely ignored
And no, it's a lot more harmless if you tell first

I'm not going to out them without a decent reason to
I feel like Moe knows what I'm talking about, that's why he also wants to know who you targeted

would you have appeared as visiting someone to trackers and variants last night?

funnier6

Courage~
It's not my info, it's something that was said in thread and was largely ignored
And no, it's a lot more harmless if you tell first

I'm not going to out them without a decent reason to
I feel like Moe knows what I'm talking about, that's why he also wants to know who you targeted

would you have appeared as visiting someone to trackers and variants last night?
I know what youre talking about then and the answer is no to both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom