• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why does Rubik seem to know so much about funnier's role? This whole thing feels kinda odd to me. Because he's acting like he doesn't know, but also kinda knows.

And funnier implied that he knew but then didn't know. He said Rubik could tell Ex why he wasn't going to answer who he targeted. But then later said he plans to tell Rubik about it later...

What the **** is going on here?

Rube can tell you why I’m not going to answer this
I prevent people from dying in the way of a doctor

That is all you need to know

I plan to tell Rubik about it tomorrow should we both live

funnier6

Courage~
Why does Rubik seem to know so much about funnier's role? This whole thing feels kinda odd to me. Because he's acting like he doesn't know, but also kinda knows.

And funnier implied that he knew but then didn't know. He said Rubik could tell Ex why he wasn't going to answer who he targeted. But then later said he plans to tell Rubik about it later...

What the **** is going on here?
Rubik can confirm he could in fact explain it, just not in specific terms
@funnier6 are you willing to tell me your N1 target on D3?
I'm willing to tell Rubik day three in case I die, possibly you too we'll see

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
How do I know "so much about Funnier's role"?

You made us neighbors.

What funnier implied I could tell you in the first post you quoted is roughly the things he said in the second post, except he said it in neighbor chat.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Funnier can tell me whatever n2 after actions are locked for the end of phase but before d3 is posted.

Unless we both die, the info gets out.

funnier6

Courage~
You know whats really stupid

I get told I'm baiting the cop, (which I was intentionally doing yes because I did not believe one should exist)

And thats worth flipping over

But I say I cant tell you my target BECAUSE I KNOW THAT TELLING YOU IS DETRIMENTAL AND STUPID

Yet you insist on knowing

I refuse

I will not

Die in a hole

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why would you track kirino when he was a likely big target and a likely lynch target the following day? What would his target have revealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom