• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@ExLight Please don't bypass the censor as that's part of the forum rules. If you want to distinguish between the words then you can do it like f***, s***, and so on.

For context: Along with Johnny, I'm one of the section mods (Jimmu hasn't issued us badges yet). Since I'm playing right now, I can't edit them out myself so just consider this a fair warning. No harm done, though.
Gnn, sorry.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
why would we lynch him? I don't think silver dying gives us a lot of information, even. Wanting to vig or lynch someone you have a town lean on is probably bad.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
why would we lynch him? I don't think silver dying gives us a lot of information, even. Wanting to vig or lynch someone you have a town lean on is probably bad.
Well, and I'm pretty sure we don't have to kill FG to find out she's not scum. Who else is there to consider a Vig shot?

Killing any of the players I'm either null or light scum reading will give literally little to no info, while Silver had two wagons full of interactions formed behind him. And why should I put my read on top of everyone's? He had wagons formed around him in two Day Phases for a reason, he might be a slightly Town read to me, but he's a scum read to most of other players.

Assuming we lynch funnier, what should our vig do? I know during the night they can choose to do w/e they want, but would you recommend?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd recommend FG because she's innactive and would give a good amount of information
short of that I'd probably recommend vigging any inactive player unless the vig has a particularly strong scumread on someone.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Assuming we lynch funnier, what should our vig do? I know during the night they can choose to do w/e they want, but would you recommend?
It's not our place to try to control the Vig's target, probably.

I'd probably suggest they target a lower activity player they personally think might be scum, though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'd probably suggest they target a lower activity player they personally think might be scum, though.
Deku/LG/Laurentus?

I'd recommend FG because she's innactive and would give a good amount of information
short of that I'd probably recommend vigging any inactive player unless the vig has a particularly strong scumread on someone.
And you think Silver is being active?
Why are you defending him so strongly? Do you have any info on him?

It's not our place to try to control the Vig's target, probably.

I'm not trying to control them, I'd just like us to make a case to give them some ideas for tonight. Whoever they pick is up to them of course.

Ragnarokio

Deku/LG/Laurentus?

And you think Silver is being active?
Why are you defending him so strongly? Do you have any info on him?

fishing for role-info is a big no-no.

Silver is more active than some players. If you were going to vig a lurker there are people i'd pick ahead of silver, but he's not the worst taret. I'm not defending silver so much as I'm attacking your rationale. Wanting to kill someone you have a town-lean on is just weird to me.

Ragnarokio

[MEMEPOST] I think the Vigi should target himself because I'm curious if Saitama would die if he One Punched himself [/MEMEPOST]

you're making me remember a game i'd rather not remember

Ragnarokio

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing who the vig should hit. The decision is obviously ultimately still theirs.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Wanting to kill someone you have a town-lean on is just weird to me.
I don't want to kill him, but I think it's the optimal result for us.
My read might be wrong and most of town is scumreading him, so, why not?

fishing for role-info is a big no-no.
Bulbapedia has a really strong culture of massclaiming, I guess I got used to it? :shrug:

you're making me remember a game i'd rather not remember
lol, must've been a really nice game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom