• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
But what I find suspicious is how you'd "agreed with me" all this time and now suddenly you're in a panic and against my thoughts.
You're literally telling the Vigi to shoot my Towniest read, why the **** would I give you a pat in the back and agree? :suspicious:
I were agreeing with you because I had the same position as you in those other matters, not because we're some kind of symbiotic brain.

Between you, minish, and everyone else, I think you can probably still guess my role tomorrow without having to use my claim.

Also, don't forget that there's a good chance of there being an SK in the setup and that they might not know my role.
noooo
rubik senpaaaai

because both town and scum have better targets
Do they?
I have no idea what you're thinking and I'm not sure if I should ask you to elaborate, but not gonna lie, I'm quite curious.

EDIT: Removing attempt to bypass forum censor as requested by the moderation.

Last edited:
@Rubik Serious question. Who do you see as the biggest threat to town asides funnier? If you're going to say me over the vig thing, please set that aside for a moment and give me another name.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I see no logic in that. Our entire talk today was about funnier and Rubik. If we lynch funnier, whos is a better target for town? One of the smaller buses you've been ignoring for the vast majority of the day? Plus Rubik has already stated that his existence at night is a boon to town, so of course scum would go after him and frame his doubters.
You either don't know my role or you do and you're trying to convince people who don't know it to kill me when it's detrimental to do so and I don't like it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not saying he fake claimed. I'm saying he could be telling the truth but his role isn't an absolute town role and seems to skew more scum.

Also, Exlight, you need to stop absolutely believing Rubik is town based off of his role. I'm not saying he's absolutely scum but I'm not disregarding it either.

If you believe that rubik is telling the truth, then why are you still siding with funnier?

You either don't know my role or you do and you're trying to convince people who don't know it to kill me when it's detrimental to do so and I don't like it.

If you honestly think I'm that much of a mastermind then I've been overestimating you for quite a few games now. I have no idea what anyone is, and I take way longer than necessary to catch on to things. You guys are seriously misunderstanding that vig bit and my intention from it.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I have no idea what you're thinking and I'm not sure if I should ask you to elaborate, but not gonna lie, I'm quite curious.

you shouldn't, its not a productive discussion. consider this a response to irvine too.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If you believe that rubik is telling the truth, then why are you still siding with funnier?

Because I can believe his role claim but still think he is scum and has scum motivations. And I also believe funnier when he says he didn't think whatever else he got was relevant to what Rubik was asking. Everyone can be telling the truth here and Rubik can still be scum pushing the lynch.

Ragnarokio

Because I can believe his role claim but still think he is scum and has scum motivations. And I also believe funnier when he says he didn't think whatever else he got was relevant to what Rubik was asking. Everyone can be telling the truth here and Rubik can still be scum pushing the lynch.

the contrast between your healthy skepticism towards rubik's claim and your excessive blind trust in everything funnier says is amusing to me

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
the contrast between your healthy skepticism towards rubik's claim and your excessive blind trust in everything funnier says is amusing to me

It's because I've played with them both enough to realize what I can expect from them. My read on a situation depends on who it is in the situation.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Minish believes both me and funnier.

For context, Minish is basically a Funnier expert and probably can generally tell his alignment reliably and she probably trusts her own read on funnier above anything but the most direct mechanical implication that he's anti-town.

Ragnarokio

i still think funnier's role is anti-town even assuming he's being 100% honest

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Normally I'd probably defer to her opinion on funnier, but I'm not confident that she's town and what funnier did by omitting info has no excuse if he was planning to be pro-town.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish believes both me and funnier.

For context, Minish is basically a Funnier expert and probably can generally tell his alignment reliably and she probably trusts her own read on funnier above anything but the most direct mechanical implication that he's anti-town.

Thanks for also explaining that Rubik. I know to newer players here this may look crazy but it's just how things are.

Btw, I think Rubik can possibly prove himself as town if he is. That's why I'm not calling for his lynch or even scum reading him. I'm just really skeptical which is usually the case with Rubik. Haha.

That can still be dangerous, she could (emphasis on this as I don't know) be scum and using her reads on funnier to town pants herself. There is no guarantee to this but blah blah can't trust anyone speech, you get the idea.

Also you didn't answer my question @Rubik

Ragnarokio

idk how scum believing a 3p claim gives them town pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom