• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you honestly think I'm that much of a mastermind then I've been overestimating you for quite a few games now. I have no idea what anyone is, and I take way longer than necessary to catch on to things. You guys are seriously misunderstanding that vig bit and my intention from it.
I try not to underestimate other people. I don't think you're incapable of deception, especially if you were to have other people offering support.

idk how scum believing a 3p claim gives them town pants

My phrasing is probably crap, let me try to explain it a different way. We know Minish is an "expert" on funnier yes? We know funnier is likely 3P yes? She's hardcore defending him, which as scum, she could do so to give herself town cred. It's hard for me to explain how I see it, and I'm not outright calling her scum, but I don't think her expertise on funnier should align her in any way. If that makes my point a little more clear.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
how does defending a 3p give you town cred

I try not to underestimate other people. I don't think you're incapable of deception, especially if you were to have other people offering support.

You're welcome to think as you like, though I will adamantly say I have no intention of deceiving anyone.

@Rubik Serious question. Who do you see as the biggest threat to town asides funnier? If you're going to say me over the vig thing, please set that aside for a moment and give me another name.

^^^

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think funnier can reasonably only flip one way and its obvious to everyone except sunfan what that is, so i think the way he flips is going to be entirely NAI for pretty well everyone in the game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@Rubik Serious question. Who do you see as the biggest threat to town asides funnier? If you're going to say me over the vig thing, please set that aside for a moment and give me another name.
I feel like Rubik is preferring to remain silent about this.

Can I give my piece of mind about this? No? I'm doing it anyway, sorry.
I feel like the Vigi should end our endless discussion about those stupid D1 wagons and shoot Silver.

I feel like the Vigi should end our endless discussion about those stupid D1 wagons and shoot Silver.

I chose Rubik for the question since he's apparently the closest to being confirmed townie according to some. But sure, you can answer too. With all this funnier talk I can't remember much on the other wagons besides my own thoughts. Why do you say Silver specifically?

Ragnarokio

I feel like Rubik is preferring to remain silent about this.

haven't you been defending silver all game? where did this come from?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Irv: Funnier isn't the greatest threat to town, but he is the threat to town I have the most confidence in.

You're not my biggest scumread, probably.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why do you say Silver specifically?
Because I'm 90%-92% sure funnygurl is Town.
Silver is the only remaining wagon from D1 that could hide as scum, and despite reading him as Town I'm aware could be wrong about him since there isn't much pointing out to him being Town as there is with funnygurl.

In any case I don't want to spend another Day Phase discussing stuff from when we didn't have any info, I just wanna move on and work with new discussions because we got pretty interesting interactions these days but everyone seems to be so ****ing focused on 3ps that won't reveal much **** after flipping and on those annoying D1 wagons that look like hard dead ends. We need a fresh start dammit, these two Day Phases were such a waste of time for Town it annoys me incredibly.

EDIT: Removing attempt to bypass forum censor as requested by the moderation.

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

Your idea of mafia theory is probably different from mine, exlight. To me, the greatest source of information is re-analyzing old wagons with new flips. That means that every time anybody dies, the best thing to do is to look at every previous lynch and look at how the wagon's developed while keeping in mind the alignments that are now known. This means I intend to return to the D1 wagon every time anybody dies.

Analyzing a wagon also doesn't mean analyzing the person the wagon built on. For example, if FG dies and flips scum, that makes whoever cast the decisive vote to switch the wagon from FG to Allmight look bad. I think it was either deku or sun, but I'd have to check. In any case, analyzing the wagons with new information provides information on every single player (in varying amounts), not just on the wagon leaders. You can think that both FG and silver are town and still gain information from analyzing the wagon.

I don't see what you have to gain by vigging someone you think is town.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
@ExLight Please don't bypass the censor as that's part of the forum rules. If you want to distinguish between the words then you can do it like f***, s***, and so on.

For context: Along with Johnny, I'm one of the section mods (Jimmu hasn't issued us badges yet). Since I'm playing right now, I can't edit them out myself so just consider this a fair warning. No harm done, though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't see what you have to gain by vigging someone you think is town.
Having a light town lean towards him isn't thinking he's Town. Not to mention he's our last lead.
You literally answered yourself as why he should be Vigishotted. It would flip him without us having to waste another phase to lynch him, we would have stuff to work with by reanalyzing Silver's wagons on D1 and D2 already knowing whether or not he was Town or Scum.

if FG dies and flips scum
Don't waste your time on her, we shouldn't kill her unless we really have something mechanical towards her, leave her to scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom