• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
So I'm suspicious...for changing my mind? When do I ever vote on Day 1? In Jamie's game I found you suspicious and yet didn't even vote you near the end. That's a complete nonissue.

What Zachie did is irrelevant to your allegations. His actions were suspicious, as Mezlo brought them into the limelight but they never caught on. Why you're even bringing him up is beyond me, save for the same shading that you accused me of.

Also, why did you ask Tats to vote for Bok?

Apparently it didn't help anything.
You are suspicious for shading me and Yiga all day without ever voting for either of us, I literally just said that.

I don’t remember saying zachie was particularly relevant, it simply made me realize my head wasn’t on straight.

That’s completely irrelevant, in that game you mentioned I looked strange once, and voting for me wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the day at all.

In this game I very well might’ve been lynched if you had voted for me and have yet to satisfactorily explain why you never voted for either of us at all.

I’ve explained that already, she said idk who to vote, I suggested voting bok with me, and she did so. That is also completely irrelevant.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Nekolily- she seems herself, I wish she would give up the no lynch day one philosophy though. You said if you had to vote it would have been on me, but you didn’t vote after we tied or after Mez voted Yiga. Do you still want me dead?

Well after last night's flips (which I told all of you I hate D1 Lynching since we lose too many Townies and we lost not 2, but 3 with what looks like a potshot scum kill) I feel a little bit more confident about you towards town. Though I'm sure we have a Vig and SK lurking around and apparently a psycho with a chainsaw. But gg to the Vig, looks like they got first blood on the scum this time around. I'll "try" to have a reads list up today after I get out of work, though if not, I'll have one up tomorrow (still D2).

Lily

Mischievous Minx
I had enough time so...

Town:

Bok - Bok was the first I tried to read for reasons I no longer think about (unrelated to Mafia), but since I'm used to doing so, I can safely say he feels townie this time around.
Kylo - I've never played with him before, but the way he's playing seems aggressively townie.
Funny - I originally thought he seemed scummy due to Yiga, but Yiga's flip cleared that up pretty quick, feeling confident that he's town.

Townie Lean:

Darth - I "want" to say he feels townie to me due to him getting the game off the ground, but that's really not enough to go off, so town lean for now.
Ayano - Never played with them before (that I remember), so I really don't know how to read them just yet, though they seem to be making an attempt.
ME1 (Mezlo) - Off to a strong start like usual but you don't seem to be playing as manipulatively as you do as scum, so towny lean for you.
Garu - I've played with you once? before and you seem to be playing roughly the same, so in you go for now.

Null:

All Might - I don't know what to think of you this time around, it feels like you're going back and forth so i'll have to keep a better eye on you.
Libk - I don't think you've posted much due to being busy, waiting for more from you!
Momma Tatt - Same as Libk
Karu - Same as Libk
Walrus - Same as Libk
Cheff - Same as Libk (seriously where are you guys?)

Scum Lean:

ME2 (Engineer) - I've heard other bulba's talk about your playstyle and you seem far more laid back this time compared to those, what's up?
Mido - I've noticed the same as funny here, you seemed fixated on Yiga and I don't remember hearing anything from you since then, if you have please remind me!

Was that everyone?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
You are suspicious for shading me and Yiga all day without ever voting for either of us, I literally just said that.

I don’t remember saying zachie was particularly relevant, it simply made me realize my head wasn’t on straight.

That’s completely irrelevant, in that game you mentioned I looked strange once, and voting for me wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the day at all.

In this game I very well might’ve been lynched if you had voted for me and have yet to satisfactorily explain why you never voted for either of us at all.

I’ve explained that already, she said idk who to vote, I suggested voting bok with me, and she did so. That is also completely irrelevant.
Not only shading, but tunneling as well. Usually you have numerous people under scum (and please don't call this "completely irrelevant" too), yet I'm the only one you have listed. Most of D1 I was away at work and the only free time I had was during breaks. Over the course of the Day I saw you making a progressive effort to become more Town and as such my reservations about you abated. So I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that I was shading you and Yiga all day when it was really just near the beginning, when things were getting serious. Your fervent defense of Yiga befuddled me then, and still kinda does now, but I'm looking into other suspects at the moment.

funnier6

Courage~
Not only shading, but tunneling as well. Usually you have numerous people under scum (and please don't call this "completely irrelevant" too), yet I'm the only one you have listed. Most of D1 I was away at work and the only free time I had was during breaks. Over the course of the Day I saw you making a progressive effort to become more Town and as such my reservations about you abated. So I think it's a bit of a stretch to say that I was shading you and Yiga all day when it was really just near the beginning, when things were getting serious. Your fervent defense of Yiga befuddled me then, and still kinda does now, but I'm looking into other suspects at the moment.
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

You’re the one who started the irrelevant business. :P

So... how does admitting you were tunneling make you look better? I iso’d your posts and literally all the day one posts were about me or Yiga so idk about just the beginning of the day.

I know, that should be improved soon. You seem to be taking it a bit hard over one vote though.

Tell me, who are these other suspects?
I had enough time so...

Town:

Bok - Bok was the first I tried to read for reasons I no longer think about (unrelated to Mafia), but since I'm used to doing so, I can safely say he feels townie this time around.
Kylo - I've never played with him before, but the way he's playing seems aggressively townie.
Funny - I originally thought he seemed scummy due to Yiga, but Yiga's flip cleared that up pretty quick, feeling confident that he's town.

Townie Lean:

Darth - I "want" to say he feels townie to me due to him getting the game off the ground, but that's really not enough to go off, so town lean for now.
Ayano - Never played with them before (that I remember), so I really don't know how to read them just yet, though they seem to be making an attempt.
ME1 (Mezlo) - Off to a strong start like usual but you don't seem to be playing as manipulatively as you do as scum, so towny lean for you.
Garu - I've played with you once? before and you seem to be playing roughly the same, so in you go for now.

Null:

All Might - I don't know what to think of you this time around, it feels like you're going back and forth so i'll have to keep a better eye on you.
Libk - I don't think you've posted much due to being busy, waiting for more from you!
Momma Tatt - Same as Libk
Karu - Same as Libk
Walrus - Same as Libk
Cheff - Same as Libk (seriously where are you guys?)

Scum Lean:

ME2 (Engineer) - I've heard other bulba's talk about your playstyle and you seem far more laid back this time compared to those, what's up?
Mido - I've noticed the same as funny here, you seemed fixated on Yiga and I don't remember hearing anything from you since then, if you have please remind me!

Was that everyone?

Pretty good list, I like the effort.

Are you planning on voting either of the bottom two?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT

You’re the one who started the irrelevant business. :P
COMPLETELY SHUTTING YOU DOWN.

I said that "complete nonissue" not "completely irrelevant". :P

So... how does admitting you were tunneling make you look better?
Not me, I meant you, dawg.

I iso’d your posts and literally all the day one posts were about me or Yiga so idk about just the beginning of the day.
Whenever things were starting to get serious. So maybe around the halfway point was when I posted last.

Tell me, who are these other suspects?
In good time.

funnier6

Courage~
COMPLETELY SHUTTING YOU DOWN.

I said that "complete nonissue" not "completely irrelevant". :P

Not me, I meant you, dawg.

Whenever things were starting to get serious. So maybe around the halfway point was when I posted last.

In good time.
When did I not only shade but tunnel as well? Cause at the very least I’m pretty positive I haven’t done any shading. I can see why you might think I’m tunneling you.

Why isn’t now a good time?

Mido

Version 1
A large portion of Mez’s reasoning came from your observations?

Are you saying he softed?

Sorry, I’m not feeling very mafia inclined just now, I’ll reply to things that catch my eye but otherwise I’ll be going to sleep.

I wouldn't say that he softed necessarily if what I think that means is correct. Mezlo was also a little more forward with his views on YIGA whereas mine may have been a little more low key or, I'd hate to say it: discreet. This being noted, Mezlo pursued Zachie heavily towards the latter part of Day 1 before switching back to YIGA later on. Drawing attention to scum under no threat makes me think Mezlo's likely town, or at least not mafia.

Yuno definitely gives me SK vibes with her mood swings.

Do tell. If I had my guess, Saber would most likely be a Rolestopper/Redirector or Seraph Knight. Just going by her character.

Funny you mention that, as she was the SK in Jamie's Anime Girls game. I can see this being the case as well.

My guess for our lovely Saber is that she was one of two things:

1. A bodyguard

2. In terms I'm sure you'll like, I think we might have a Hero of Justice among us. If this is true, I'm mostly sure who that is among us.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
After reading through the dead people's posts I couldn't find anything much to go off of, which is a little sad.

I think ME, Mez, and Funnier are leaning more town to me, because like I said earlier Funnier and ME trusted YIGA and funnier got flack for trying to "protect" him. With Mez, he was the one calling out Zachie the most and I feel like scum wouldn't try to sacrifice someone on their side day 1 to get players to trust them, but hey you never know he was the one that secured the YIGA lynch.
I'm just gonna start this off by saying that I think your reasonings here are slightly dangerous. I have a town lean on funnier and ME myself, mind you, but for different reasons. On the contrary, funnier's hard defence of YIGA would have made me more suspicious of him if I didn't already believe he was town.

Heck, I didn't notice before, but my role doesn't have the normal name either. It's not gonna be easy, or potentially even possible to tell what roles have flipped without the PMs there. Do the PMs not normally flip with them over here?
Not usually, no. We normally rely on flavour more than anything. PMs don't get revealed until the end game.

Noooooooo, you guys killed Saberrrrrrrr!

---

My interpretation of the three killers are:

Killer 1: Grell Sutcliff from Black Butler.
Killer 2: Yagami Light from Death Note.
Killer 3: Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki/Future Diary.

That's what I initially thought at first, but then I noticed the emphasis on the heart attack. Light can use the Death Note to write down a victim's name and choose how they die, so he's more of a silent killer and doesn't need to make a bold entrance like the other two.

Grell is an idiot in the anime, but he's a sadistic killer who goes by the Grim Reaper or Jack the Ripper. I can see him being Mafia partly because of his evil stupidity and mostly because of how obsessively villainous he tends to be. On the other hand, Yuno definitely gives me SK vibes with her mood swings.

My guess is that there might be a role out there that can determine the role specifics of who died, like the Coroner or Flavor Cop.

Do tell. If I had my guess, Saber would most likely be a Rolestopper/Redirector or Seraph Knight. Just going by her character.
Oh wow, this is really helpful.

So you're saying Minish was killed by the mafia, Zachie was killed by the Vig, and Deku was killed by the SK?

This is interesting then. At first I thought Deku was killed by the Vig, but with this new knowledge, I decided to take a look back through Deku's posts and see what stood out. The only thing I noticed was him saying earlier that he'd lynch funnier over Bok. In fact, most of his posts were in response to/disagreeing with funnier. I doubt funnier is mafia, but I do agree with others in that his playstyle seems... off, somehow this game. Like he's playing like his town self, but something seems different and I can't quite put my finger on it. Looking back, I'm actually starting to get reminded of his play in Korra 3, in that his play was reminiscent of his town self, but there seemed to be an air of independence about him. This is just a hunch more than anything, and it's not very concrete, but something to keep in mind for later. I'm not saying I think he's the SK, more that I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

Mez: I never ever know how to read it when you hard scum read someone who’s actually scum on day one, especially when they don’t get lynched. Saving me was nice though.
Remind me to be bad at reads when I play with you. First the Bulba game that we're currently in and now this one. Have some more faith in my scumhunting skills, man! :crylaugh:

Anyway, since I desire nothing more than to make you happy funnier, I'll give you a reads list!

inb4 my reads are right and I get scum read for it lel

Town:

Kylo Ken - I've said what I can about him. He hasn't come in since to say anything that would change my opinion, however I must say that I'm not sure how I feel about him disappearing towards the end of the day yesterday and today. I'll give him a bit to make another post with his thoughts though.

Aaaand of course just as I finish writing this, he appears XD

funnier6 - This is just because he's not playing like he does as scum, but I am definitely keeping in mind what I said above about the SK.

Maniacal Engineer - This is probably controversial, but I guess it's harder to read people when you don't know their meta. Anyway, while most of his posts have been short, his thoughts have been very consistent throughout and all his posts seem quite fair. I might need to read him again though since most other people seem to be more unsure of him. It's possible that I'm missing something.

Ayano Keiko - Nice and active, consistent in his thoughts and opinions, and genuinely seems to be trying to solve the game. He's paying attention and most of his reasoning is fair enough.

Lone_Garurumon - Just because of the Miller claim. No real reason to disbelieve it at this point.

Null

DarthWolf - I had a town lean on him previously, but I'm unsure now because he hasn't been contributing much. I liked his attempt to spark discussion during day one, but the rest of his 6 posts have been NAI really.

NekoLily - Unsure at this point. She doesn't say a ton, but I got that impression for Death Note too (pretty sure that's the only other game I've played with her) in which she was town. Don't really have enough to read her either way.

Spider-Bok - He had a valid reason for laying low earlier on, and he's starting to come back in full swing. Feeling inclined to town read, but haven't seen enough just yet. One or two more posts from him will likely put him up higher.

Mido - I always find Mido hard to read, because he largely plays the same way whether he's town or scum. I'm not sure what to think because his Day 1 seemed mostly focused on YIGA, but his reasoning was fair enough (I used the same reasoning to vote him over funnier). But something about it concerns me, because YIGA is a really easy mislynch to get away with as scum, and he spearheaded it. So I'm wary of him.

All Might - I'm not sure what to think of him either. He plays really well as town and scum usually, and sarcasm and jokes are characteristic of him as either alignment. I admit I haven't been following him very closely, and he's kind of hard to read since we're both playing in another game together atm, so I'm definitely going to have to re-read him.

Karu, Libk, TattooArtist, walrusdawson, CheffOfGames - Need to see more from you friends.

As it stands, I don't have any true scum leans rn, but of the people on my null list, I'm feeling the most unsure of Mido. I would also be OK with lynching any of the inactives. Although, truth be told, I haven't really been paying as much attention in this game as I should be, so give me some time to re-read most of the thread before I really post again.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm just gonna start this off by saying that I think your reasonings here are slightly dangerous. I have a town lean on funnier and ME myself, mind you, but for different reasons. On the contrary, funnier's hard defence of YIGA would have made me more suspicious of him if I didn't already believe he was town.

Not usually, no. We normally rely on flavour more than anything. PMs don't get revealed until the end game.

Oh wow, this is really helpful.

So you're saying Minish was killed by the mafia, Zachie was killed by the Vig, and Deku was killed by the SK?

This is interesting then. At first I thought Deku was killed by the Vig, but with this new knowledge, I decided to take a look back through Deku's posts and see what stood out. The only thing I noticed was him saying earlier that he'd lynch funnier over Bok. In fact, most of his posts were in response to/disagreeing with funnier. I doubt funnier is mafia, but I do agree with others in that his playstyle seems... off, somehow this game. Like he's playing like his town self, but something seems different and I can't quite put my finger on it. Looking back, I'm actually starting to get reminded of his play in Korra 3, in that his play was reminiscent of his town self, but there seemed to be an air of independence about him. This is just a hunch more than anything, and it's not very concrete, but something to keep in mind for later. I'm not saying I think he's the SK, more that I wouldn't be surprised if he is.

Remind me to be bad at reads when I play with you. First the Bulba game that we're currently in and now this one. Have some more faith in my scumhunting skills, man! :crylaugh:

Anyway, since I desire nothing more than to make you happy funnier, I'll give you a reads list!

inb4 my reads are right and I get scum read for it lel

Town:

Kylo Ken - I've said what I can about him. He hasn't come in since to say anything that would change my opinion, however I must say that I'm not sure how I feel about him disappearing towards the end of the day yesterday and today. I'll give him a bit to make another post with his thoughts though.

Aaaand of course just as I finish writing this, he appears XD

funnier6 - This is just because he's not playing like he does as scum, but I am definitely keeping in mind what I said above about the SK.

Maniacal Engineer - This is probably controversial, but I guess it's harder to read people when you don't know their meta. Anyway, while most of his posts have been short, his thoughts have been very consistent throughout and all his posts seem quite fair. I might need to read him again though since most other people seem to be more unsure of him. It's possible that I'm missing something.

Ayano Keiko - Nice and active, consistent in his thoughts and opinions, and genuinely seems to be trying to solve the game. He's paying attention and most of his reasoning is fair enough.

Lone_Garurumon - Just because of the Miller claim. No real reason to disbelieve it at this point.

Null

DarthWolf - I had a town lean on him previously, but I'm unsure now because he hasn't been contributing much. I liked his attempt to spark discussion during day one, but the rest of his 6 posts have been NAI really.

NekoLily - Unsure at this point. She doesn't say a ton, but I got that impression for Death Note too (pretty sure that's the only other game I've played with her) in which she was town. Don't really have enough to read her either way.

Spider-Bok - He had a valid reason for laying low earlier on, and he's starting to come back in full swing. Feeling inclined to town read, but haven't seen enough just yet. One or two more posts from him will likely put him up higher.

Mido - I always find Mido hard to read, because he largely plays the same way whether he's town or scum. I'm not sure what to think because his Day 1 seemed mostly focused on YIGA, but his reasoning was fair enough (I used the same reasoning to vote him over funnier). But something about it concerns me, because YIGA is a really easy mislynch to get away with as scum, and he spearheaded it. So I'm wary of him.

All Might - I'm not sure what to think of him either. He plays really well as town and scum usually, and sarcasm and jokes are characteristic of him as either alignment. I admit I haven't been following him very closely, and he's kind of hard to read since we're both playing in another game together atm, so I'm definitely going to have to re-read him.

Karu, Libk, TattooArtist, walrusdawson, CheffOfGames - Need to see more from you friends.

As it stands, I don't have any true scum leans rn, but of the people on my null list, I'm feeling the most unsure of Mido. I would also be OK with lynching any of the inactives. Although, truth be told, I haven't really been paying as much attention in this game as I should be, so give me some time to re-read most of the thread before I really post again.

It’s hard to have faith in your scum reads when we’re so rarely town togetherr.

Oh, did you want to comment on that post I made right before day ended? Wanna see if you finally understand how I got those reads.

You don’t think you’re reading into night kills a bit much? I like to think I have an air of independence every time I’m town. You didn’t even know what my town self was like in Korra 3. :P

Reads list isn’t very good, I like. :P

I suggest iso’ing ME and trying to find something towny in it cause idk where you’re coming from.

Why on earth would you want to lynch the inactives? You just going straight for easy mislynch territory?

What do you think about my vote on emiya?
I wouldn't say that he softed necessarily if what I think that means is correct. Mezlo was also a little more forward with his views on YIGA whereas mine may have been a little more low key or, I'd hate to say it: discreet. This being noted, Mezlo pursued Zachie heavily towards the latter part of Day 1 before switching back to YIGA later on. Drawing attention to scum under no threat makes me think Mezlo's likely town, or at least not mafia.

Funny you mention that, as she was the SK in Jamie's Anime Girls game. I can see this being the case as well.

My guess for our lovely Saber is that she was one of two things:

1. A bodyguard

2. In terms I'm sure you'll like, I think we might have a Hero of Justice among us. If this is true, I'm mostly sure who that is among us.

Soft as in soft claim?

If you could get a reads list together I’d appreciate it.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
ME- Most of your posts are basically commentary, you find this a little suspicious, you find that a bit towny and commit on very few things, yet you have played with quite a few of us before. I’d like to know why you didn’t vote me or Yiga
Because I didn't believe either of you to be scum. I figured you're more likely to be Town after not self-preservation voting on YIGA, and I wasn't convinced of YIGA's scumminess, which is why, in at least one of my previous posts, you will note that I had suggested letting him live and seeing if he did anything to help the game move forward. I saw YIGA play in OOT, and I was well aware of how scummy he played, even as the Town Cop, though, admittedly, that was as much bad luck as anything else.

As for my playstyle this time around, as I've mentioned at least once before, I am out of my element in more ways than one.
That said, while I have played with some of you before, there are many of you that I have not played with before, and I am attempting to be mindful of things that I may not know due to not having been here before. Otherwise, I would have voted for TattooArtist or walrusdawson yesterday. The former for posting twice in rapid succession saying that there was nobody to vote for, then showing up and sheepish your vote.
The latter for taking the other ME's RVS vote seriously.
Since both are new and/or this is their first Mafia games (from what I understand), I cut them a bit of slack for their behavior.

As much as I tend to find Meta a waste of time for reading people, it is useful to have as background information when attempting to know how people play, what their experience levels are, etc.

Oh, I will absolutely admit to being more laid back this game than I usually am in mafia games. Usually I am an unstoppable badass feared by everyone else playing the game.
My reasoning for this is twofold.
1. I vary my playstyle all the time, since it keeps things fresh and interesting. Besides, it gets old having to do most, if not all, of the work myself. :P
2. Maybe, just maybe, I'm being a little more careful this time. And maybe, just maybe, I might actually have a reason for that.

I may come up with a full reads list at some point, but no promises on that.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer

It's mostly guesswork, but yes, I believe those roles fit the identities.

I've been thinking the same thing, it's not like him to become overprotective of random players who weren't in any danger at the time. Funnier's playstyle has also reminded me of when he was the SK in Alit's game, so it might just be a blatant attempt to look Town. As long as he plays for Town's side I don't have a problem overlooking the independent play for now.

When did I not only shade but tunnel as well? Cause at the very least I’m pretty positive I haven’t done any shading. I can see why you might think I’m tunneling you.

Why isn’t now a good time?

Are you just feeling extremely antagonistic? Cause it honestly feels like you’re purposely trying to make me mad.

Don’t worry I won’t be bothering you anymore.

Haven’t we gone through this already, I know I already explained a bunch of that and if you’re still scum reading me you should be making a case and trying to get me lynched.

I know I’ve already in detail why I made the “weird cover-up” for Yiga which I would literally do in any situation and is quite similar to when you had that weird read of me being scum because I refused to acknowledge a possibility of myself flipping scum. Apparently you disbelieve any of this to be true but you have yet to tell me why.

Could you please find where I one time forced anyone to make a reads list? There aren’t any for one thing. I asked a few people who weren’t posting much for thoughts.

I almost posted a reads list earlier but it was quite short and inadequate so I didn’t bother. Here it is since you asked.

Town:
Mez
Emiya
Kylo
Ayano
Yiga
Bok

Everyone else the jury is out, I don’t feel like typing up all the details this second but I’ll get an in depth version before the days over.

Pardon if this sounded really aggressive. takes deeeep breath :pug:

Well what you doesn’t seem to know is I’m first and zachies second on the vote count so there’s a real possibility one of us will be lynched.

Kay updated reads list. Naturally these aren’t die hard reads but I feel pretty good about them.

Town:

Emiya- he’s been very committed to disagreeing with me so far and finds me suspicious for reasons he has yet to explain, it feels like his typical town “I find this person suspicious for these weird reasons and I’m not letting it go” thing.

Mez- I can normally figure you out based on whether I hate your posts are not but so far I’ve only really hated one, nonetheless you feel a good deal less manipulative and more like you’re trying to solve the game.

Kylo- He did the thing where he drew the entire threads attention onto him on day one and kept it up for a good while, do not see that happening if he’s scum.

Zachie- I know my reads on him haven’t been much good but opportunistically voting me when we’re tied and then leaving for the day is very typical for him. Just doing it is pretty NAI but I don’t remember him being suspicious of me before that post and it feels pretty contrived. If he’s scum he’d know I’d flip town and make him look bad so I feel pretty good about him.

Minish- I missed the aggression, kind of early but Minish finding me suspicious looks good being she could town read me just as easily, shows she’s really been paying attention.

Ayano- I kind of forget what he’s doing on here, I’ll ISO him later since I’m in a hurry.

Yiga- I’ve mentioned it before, but that one big post strikes me in a wow Yiga really doesn’t wanna get mislynched this time kinda way, as for everyone still confused on why I was defending him he’s just not someone I want lynched on day one without real evidence, if he’s actually scum I feel we’ll be able to figure it out before too long.

Bok- gut town read, I just don’t see scum bok bothering to make those posts, especially since he’d be more inclined to do typical towny bok things and not draw too much attention, still it’s just a gut read rn.

I’ma take a good long look at everyone else and try to make some more reads later, my lack of scum reads is annoying.

It’s kay, not bad reasoning tbh.

I always see him as mislynch bait until proven scummy tbh.

I’m glad you say that, cause I thought it was pretty obvious I don’t usually go out of my way to defend scum buds, usually just makes us go down faster.
Like for example, I was at the top of both of your Town read lists from Day 1, and right at the start of Day 2 you put only me under scum. It's almost as if you wanted to take out your strongest opponent right from the get-go, even though I didn't intend on pressuring you any further after Yiga's flip.

Anyway, have a reads list:

Town Lean

Mellow Ezlo - Found Zachie suspicious and was inclined to vote for him but the Yiga wagon was too far off. His reads have been consistently good and collected, which is more reminiscent of his townplay.

Maniacal Engineer - Probably the most levelheaded player in the game. I don't see any downsides to his usually jarring methodology, even if he's admittedly out of his element in new territory.

Lone_Garurumon - Playing like he did in Delta so far.

funnier - ...Sure, I'll put you here. Started out really awkwardly, but like I said, he's regaining his familiar towniness.

Ayano Keiko - Have a fairly good feeling about him even if he voted for Yiga.

Null

karu - Needs to be more active. Seeing lots of likes spread about, but no posts.

Libk - More activity pls.

NekoLily - Has mostly been making comments here and there but put together a nice reads list that elevated her from CWAC-dungeon. Neutral because I don't have a solid lead on her yet.

CheffofGames - Would be nice to see some contributions.

Kylo Ken - Plays aggressively like Jamie. Not sure what to make of him yet so here he'll stay.

Scum Lean

Mido - Placed the initial vote on Yiga and admitted that it was discreet. Going to keep an eye on him.

TattooArtist - Mild scum lean. Reacted spontaneously because funnier told her to.

Spider-Bok - Tentative scum lean. Would like some more input.

DarthWolf - Also tentative. He's mostly been playing a careful game, namely around Ayano and TattooArtist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom